URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 7781
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S23 SOTS: Episode 9: "Cut Throat""

Posted by tribephyl on 11-09-11 at 06:44 AM

Not to be confused with Deep Throat, Sore Throat, Cut Purse, Cut it Out or Cut the Cheese.
Although THAT is exactly the theme this week.
6 different viewpoints. 6 different tacks.
And while from the sounds of it, it will be a long post...
On the contrary, due to unseen and unproductive down time a pre-digested version is what will follow.

For the purposes of dramaticism I will begin with Sore Throat.

Sore Throat:

As an introduction, I shall begin a tirade aimed at acheiving the desired lozenge-status and throat strain.
Tell me when to quit.
Eeeekk Cochroach!
Cochroach sucks!
Cochroach should be squished!
Cochroach doesn't deserved to be there!
Cochroach ruined everything, for everyone!
Cochroach needs to be exterminated, quick!
Cochroach spoiled the whole season for me!

Cut it Out:

Trying to get to the heart of the matter...
One of the answers below is THE answer; Cut it Out.
With few challenge caps to pontificate upon (and two challenges to figure out) added to no sourced guidance for winners (only losers) we will have to decide who is the most likely to win the 1st Immunity Challenge.
1. It's Ozzy, duh. (Yeah, right. Tell me when the ecstasy wears off.)
2. It couldn't be Cochran, could it?
3. It could be Jim.
4. Based on physical prowess Albert, Coach and possibly Brandon are viable options.
5. If the challenge is more of an alliance-revealing style, then we could have SOME exposure of innertribal alliances. Which would leave someone like Sophie, Dawn or Rick as the non-offensive to everyone winner.
6. An out of nowhere winner could be Edna.

I'm partial to 4. But 5 would be fun to watch.

Deep Throat:

Typically relating to one who is orally gifted OR one who divulges lots of secrets under a pseudonym.
Therefore, private parts of this dialogue have been redacted to add to the sensitive nature of the content suspense...(to an otherwise non-suspenseful result.)
You are more than welcome to fill in those blanks on your own.
BLANK will receive verbal beatings after the previous night's Tribal Council.
BLANK will come up with a 2+2 "fingered" plan to vote out BLANK.
BLANK will try relentlessly to win the immunity challenge. Sadly, for BLANK, no one want's BLANK to win the Immunity.
BLANK will try to recruit BLANK and BLANK to switch sides and vote against BLANK.
But BLANK and the rest of the BLANKS will realize BLANK is doomed, regardless of how you split up the mumbers.
So, at the 1st Tribal Council, BLANK will be voted out.

Cut the Cheese:

Thank goodness. Day off. How best to have an enjoyable day then to start with a fantastic array of delicious cheeses, savory charcuterie and vibrant vegetables.

Nope. Sorry, survivors. This is just for the spoiling crowd. The distinguished guests have waited long enough.
For you, we have a fantast... err rustic pot-o-beans and perhaps some rice... um balls?

URP!

PffrrrrrT!

Sorry, Albert.

*plugs nose* Oh and speakink of ballz...

Cut Purse:

A cut-purse is also known as a pickpocket.
To choose the Immunity winner, Pick the Best Pockets:
1. How long does an average survivor last balancing a ball on a bow?
pocket a. 30 seconds
pocket b. 2 minutes
pocket c. 25 minutes

2. Of the following, who has the most experience (and therefore the advantage) of staying focused?
pocket a. Dragonslayer
pocket b. Cowboy
pocket c. Nerd

3. If Upolu = 7 and Savaii = 3, Does Jim stand a chance?
pocket a. No
pocket b. Not really
pocket c. Yes. *crosses fingers*

Cut Throat:

While the second tribal council should be even more predictable than the first tribal council it doesn't mean I can't figuratively or perhaps artistically make it more enjoyable by revealing the results from the above.

If you answered all of the questions correctly then you would know that you end up with a spit-roasting chicken named Jim.

Okay.
My apologies.
For it's lateness, it's scatteredtiness and it's from here to what? where?
For never being able to be serious for even one freakin' moment.
Apologies also to all those I have not mentioned as without all of you this probably would have happened anyway but as they say if a bear drops friends off at the pool of the vatican does it make sense?
What I do know, and I'm guessing my special skill is, Re-Capped Bullet Lists!

Part 1:
* Cochran is bashed.
* IC is a ball toss (and run?)
* Your guess is as good as mine for Immunity winner so I'm gonna go with... Brandon.
* Jim's 2 finger plan is hatched; with 2 Upolu added to Savaii 4, they could oust Cochran.
* Sophie and Albert contemplate the ideas behind the plan, however...
* Cochran the probable alternate target.
* Ozzy is sent back to re-redeem himself.

Part 2:
* Cochran becomes the Upolu mascot.
* Jim is feeling defeated but remains persistent.
* IC has the survivors balancing a ball on a bow.
* Again, the IC winner is up to your individual tastes but I am choosing Coach.
* Albert and Sophie seen again considering a deal.
* Pure pontification but... Realizing Cochran is no longer an optional target, Jim suggests Brandon as a target instead. Or perhaps throws Dawn under the bus.
* Jim is voted out at Tribal Council (and with a personal feeling of it being an 8-2 split as even Dawn jumps ship to boot him.)

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: S23 SOTS: Episode 9: "Cut Throat""
Posted by suzzee on 11-09-11 at 11:04 AM
Eeeekk Cochroach! Should have seen it coming I guess.

6. An out of nowhere winner could be Edna. That's my pick.

%#&%%^%###%^ for all blanks.

OMG it's a roach in coach clothing.

Pockets: A then B then A again. Now I want a Hot Pocket.

You'll always be my Valentine >>>smooch<<<

Here's to loading more bullets into the gun and getting another case of Raid.

They didn't have to do a Sears Craftman reward, there's plenty of tools out there already.

>rimshot<

Loved the SOTS, you gave it all the respect this episode deserves. TTFN

I'll take that drink now.

Posted by CTgirl on 11-09-11 at 03:39 PM
Cut the cheese - Now I'm hungry (except for picture #4 )

Yeah, this episode should be pretty predictable except for who wins the immunities, but even then nothing will help Savai'i, so glad you had at it Tribe!
(I am wondering if Dawn pulls out another immunity win and if she does, will it put a target on her back?)

Thanks for all you do around here!

Outdone by Agman

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 11-09-11 at 03:48 PM
Verrrry nice, Tribe! Even without a lot to work with this week and almost nothing in terms of challenges, you made it an interesting SOTS to read. Thanks for putting this together for us!

Posted by Krautboy on 11-09-11 at 03:55 PM
Tribe: I'm starting to understand how your twisted, creative mind works...it worries me a bit! ;)

Thanks again for another strange and wonderful SOTS!

Krautboy

Posted by Flowerpower on 11-09-11 at 04:25 PM
Tribe, another spectacular SOTS. I love you and your creativity. It's a breath of fresh air around here. You have nailed it once again! I agree with everything except I think when it comes to tossing balls, Albert should reign supreme, he is the baseball player and coach afterall.

I agree with the second IC, Coach and his Tai Chi may be able to win that one...maybe Dawn, maybe even Edna. As an Anesthesiologist she most likely has very steady hands and fine motor skills.

Thanks so much for volunteering. You are the master! xoxo

Flo Po

Posted by Brownroach on 11-09-11 at 06:26 PM
Dude. You rock. That is all.