URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 778
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
""Good NFL Wife""

Posted by freakusmaximus on 05-06-04 at 11:44 AM
Did anyone notice this comment made by Mandy's mother? Mandy's
family was so trashy .... all they cared about what that Jesse was good looking and that he was in the NFL

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: "Good NFL Wife""
Posted by Pensha26 on 05-06-04 at 12:49 PM
My jaw dropped down in amazement when she said that. I could not believe how superficial her family was. It seemed to me that they were sporting Mandy J as a trophy wife. I hope that Jesse is not looking for that.

Rooting for the gun slinging Tara.

"No kidding"
Posted by Coconut on 05-06-04 at 12:56 PM
I noted that too.. what a comment! What does that say about her family's perception of their child and her capabilities, if that's what she's good for.

Of course, there may have been some editing, but still. I would run a mile if I were Jesse.

Posted by Tiggertramp on 05-06-04 at 01:38 PM
I have trained my daughter to smile and look pretty. after all, that's what is important.

Yeah. Run Jesse, Run. Is right.

Excellent siggy by JSlice, Worm by the Fab IceCat
I wish I were a glow worm, A glow worm's never glum...Cuz how can you be grumpy, When the sun shines out your bum??

Posted by RealityAddict on 05-06-04 at 03:08 PM
I don't think Mandy J's family was "trashy." I do think it APPEARED they don't give her much credit for anything beyond physical beauty...but I emphasize APPEARED...ABC has done more sneaky editing this season than I have noticed in any other. I do think it was odd that they had no questions for Jesse about what he could offer their daughter or his values etc. BUT considering this whole stalker fiasco that ABC has CREATED, I don't full believe anything they show!