URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 7770
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S23 ep8"

Posted by dabo on 11-01-11 at 00:16 AM
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question.

Special Note: The vote scoring game has now transfered fully to tribe's GOTS game.

The DAWS

Savaii (red) tribe
DM Dawn Meehan
JC John Cochran
JR Jim Rice
KT Keith Tollefson
WD Whitney Duncan

Upolu (blue) tribe
AD Albert Destrade
BH Brandon Hantz
CW "Coach" Ben Wade
EM Edna Ma
RN Rick Nelson
SC Sophie "Софи" Clark

Redemption Island
Exile 2. CM Christine Shields Markoski (Upolu)
Exile 7. OL Oscar "Ozzy" Lusth (Savaii)

Eliminated
ep3. Semhar Tadesse (Savaii, exile 1)
ep4. Mark Anthony "Papa Bear" Caruso (Savaii, exile 3)
ep5. Stacey Powell (Upolu, exile 4)
ep6. Elyse Umemoto (Savaii, exile 5)
ep7. Mikayla Wingle (Upolu, exile 6)

The Rules

1a. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote on which player will get the boot, e.g., "Coach." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot week: "Coach and Cochcoach." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on, who wins what challenge, whether Boring Island will continue or finally deservingly be dropped, how many baby beers will be on hand for Brandon, these should go in your post not in your subject line.

("Boot" defines as voted out of a tribe, either exiled to Redemption Island or, when Redemption Island is no longer a factor in the game, eliminated from the game. Quitters are also regarded as boots though whether they would be exiled or eliminated/disqualified is unknown. It is assumed that medical evacuees would be eliminated/disqualified without prejudice.)

1b. The process for voting on which Exile on Redemption Island will be eliminated from the game.

Place your elimination vote anywhere in the subject line with the boot vote. Place an "X" in front of the name of the exile you think will lose the duel and be eliminated from the game, as in X-Christine or X-Ozzy.

1c. Returnees.

This section is to note that it is absurdly probable for a player to be returned to the game immediately after a duel and subsequently be voted out again all within one episode. For example this week your vote could read: "Christine X-Ozzy."

2a. Reply only to this post.

We like to keep our vote threads nice and straight, thank you kindly.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

2b. But to change your vote (or add additional votes) reply to your own previous vote post.

Your new post heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: Jim." Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: Jim and Rick" if you think it will be a two-boot week. Should you wish to cast a vote for boot but think about it some more before casting a vote for which exile will be eliminated, or vice versa, please use this same process.

3. This is not a discussion thread, do not treat it as such.

There are plenty of places on the forum to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements, and you can always start a thread if it isn't redundant.

Please feel free to discuss your votes in your own post, give reasons, cast all the extra votes you want, make jokes, whatever, we are all interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics.

If you must have a graphic please make it pertinent to something, thank you.

5. Have fun!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Keith x-Christine"
Posted by Krautboy on 11-01-11 at 01:11 AM
Ozzy wins the duel, ending Cjristine's run. Ozzy returns to the game when the tribes merge, only to have Cochrane betray Savaii. Ozzy wins Immunity, to save himself from the vote,but Keith is not so lucky and is sent to Redemption Island.

"Keith X Christine"
Posted by redbeard103152 on 11-01-11 at 08:06 AM
Going with the flow again. it seems like the thing to do this season.

"keith x christine"
Posted by emydi on 11-01-11 at 11:07 AM
less is more Ozzy

"Keith X-Christine"
Posted by dabo on 11-01-11 at 12:02 PM
Yea, verily, and the Messiah Ozzy doeth defeat the temptation temptress, inaptly named Christine but oy what a mouth, and resurrects for the Merge and the winning of the thorny crown of Individual Immunity and glory of Savaii! It must be bunnies! And yet the Brandon becomes looseth of lip on many baby beereths and pays homage to the false prophet Coach, who glories in himself, and happily the editors make much of this distraction. And so the Upolu sway in the wind, and so Judas Cochcoach regifts the HII all the better to distract the Wizard Oz and sendeth the anti-Cochcoach Keith to his Just Reward, o yea o yea o yea! And Satan laugheth in delight the day the music die.

And with any luck Boring Island is now done and done for good.

"Christine loses her chance to return; Keith needs Redemption"
Posted by Belle Book on 11-01-11 at 04:36 PM
Ozzy manages to beat Christine and gets the chance to return to the game. He also gets his Idol back from Cochran.

However, nobody on Upolu is fooled by Ozzy's performance and doesn't tell Cochran anything that'll help Savaii out much. As a result, Cochran decides to follow Jonathan's path, which is "Better to be hated by all and on the right side of the majority than to be popular and go home early." He flips for real and helps vote out Keith, thus ensuring that Savaii uses their Idol for nothing.

"Keith X Christine"
Posted by martinigirl on 11-02-11 at 00:37 AM
Where are the additional questions?
Sticking with Keith voted out and Christine loses to Ozzy.

"reply"
Posted by dabo on 11-02-11 at 01:08 AM
LAST EDITED ON 11-02-11 AT 01:14 AM (EST)

I haven't been paying close enough attention to know the questions, it has gone to the Survivor Games forum and tribe is now in charge. PM tribe for a clue in.

(It kinda sucks, I wish things had been coordinated better, but what the hey we're just very disorganized around here.)

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID102/1327.shtml

Sorry for any confusion. Hey, that's how we roll around here. My only question this week would be whether Redemption Island dies the timely death it deserves or do we have to keep suffering through it to the finale?

We probably do, but I've learned to not trust MaxxFactors now.

ETA: Oh, and I don't think Brandumb really needs any baby beers to make him an idiot, but he's 19 so Probst may point out there are baby beers for him.

"RE: reply"
Posted by martinigirl on 11-02-11 at 07:09 PM
Thanks!
Sometimes I confuse myself and I wasnt sure if that was a new game or part of this one. Since I am not so good at this predicting/spoiling, I dont need to worry that I missed the pre-spoiler scoring, etc.
I love disorganized. There are times I am too blonde to clue in, though.

"Keith X Christine"
Posted by Round Robin on 11-02-11 at 01:04 AM
Christine loses RI duel.

Ozzy wins IC.

Keith gets the ax at TC.

"Keith XChristine"
Posted by tribephyl on 11-02-11 at 03:04 AM
Ozzy is resurrected
Cochran sits in the decision seat this week.

"Keith ~ XChristine"
Posted by Flowerpower on 11-02-11 at 07:33 AM
Well, Cochran will indeed turn the game around....I suspect Coach will become more and more arrogant along the way....and why wouldn't he?

"Keith xChristine"
Posted by Blind Freddy on 11-02-11 at 11:06 AM
LAST EDITED ON 11-02-11 AT 11:39 AM (EST)

- Ozzy wins the E8 Duel and is returned to join the Merged tribe of Yellow buffers of unknown name and gaming ability

- Christine loses the E8 Duel and leaves the game

- Ozzy wins the IC8 InIm chal

- Ozzy hands off the HII to Whitney at TC8

- Keith is voted out by the Upolus + flipper Cochran

Edit to remove possible vague refs/spec on duration of show which might be considered out-of-place here for non-spoiler folks.

"Keith - xChristine"
Posted by parathor on 11-02-11 at 03:00 PM
Keith kicked out, Christine loses duel, blah blah blah...

"Keith X Christine"
Posted by Naked on 11-02-11 at 05:36 PM
It is almost like this show has been spoiled or something...

VOTE NAKED 2004

"RE: Keith X Christine"
Posted by Belle Book on 11-02-11 at 07:08 PM
It has, Naked!

"Keith X Christine"
Posted by Scarlett O Hara on 11-02-11 at 07:32 PM
Why is it that every time a Hantz shows up in the cast the whole season is spoiled? You would think SeeBS would know better!

"Ozzy X Christine"
Posted by kingfish on 11-02-11 at 07:43 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-02-11 AT 08:38 PM (EST)

Haven't read the spoilers, haven't read this weeks spec, and haven't seen the replies to this post.

Did see the vid caps (thank you Tribe old buddy), so with that and my unusually sensitive stream of consciousness shoot from the hip analytical skills, and this from Tribe's post:

If that's a dream teamer (and it just might be) than I'm all wet, but the only survivor's hair that comes close to this is Ozzy's, and that shirt kinda sorta looks like Ozzy's camo-tee in torchlight. Which means that Ozzy wins the RI challenge, Christine gets her buff burnt, Ozzy returns to Savaii, Cock-run turns traitor to avoid the 5-5 tie at TC, and Ozzy doesn't have immunity upon his return, gets his torch snuffed and returns to RI. I guess Cock-run rallies the vote against Ozzy because he's afraid of Ozzy's retaliation for his perfidy.

(Sorry about the guideline infringment, that was about as brief and graphic free as I could manage)

ETA:Oh Crap. That pic was probably from last week.