URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 7764
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S23 GOTS: Beat the Source: The Spoiling Thread"

Posted by tribephyl on 10-27-11 at 04:29 AM
LAST EDITED ON 10-27-11 AT 04:55 AM (EST)

This is the companion thread to the newly started game taking place NOW in the Survivor Games Forum.
Since the game concerns spoiling and outspoiling the source, I'll need to give the gamers a place to discuss and the spoiling forum is the best place.
This thread will act as the depository of all new weekly questions, pointers to each of the new entry threads and perhaps as a place to discuss some of those questions.
I'm hoping to keep all of these in one thread but if things get popular I can make a new thread each week.

For the pre-perk I have responses from 8 players, not all of those 8 answered all questions so nows their chance to add some more points to their scores as well as hopefully enticing new peeps into playing along as well. Not to mention, I've added a couple of questions.
As an extra enticement I have added all scores from the Voting threads and the other beat the spoilers thread into this one game. So I already probably have points just waiting for you to add to.

Spoiler
Current
Previous
Total
BlindFreddy
Flowerpower
Belle
Brownroach
tribephyl
redbeard
kiki
Krautboy
emydi
tribe
martinigirl
dabo
Parathor
CTgirl
Loree
RoundRobin
Scarlett
Zeek
kingfish
Naked
SuperClyde
Booted
michel
byoffer
KO
Travelor
AyaK
HitmanPayne
Corvis
kircon

Look for the newest questions below...

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Episode 8 questions"
Posted by tribephyl on 10-27-11 at 04:31 AM
LAST EDITED ON 10-27-11 AT 03:41 PM (EST)

Now onto the Real...
Episode 8 Entry

1. Pre-Maxx: (Deadline: Adjusted weekly based solely on Maxx's original post time at TVFunSpot.)
A. Burned Buff: Name 1 Survivor who will Lose the Redemption Island Challenge. (2)
B1. Immunity Winner: Name 1 Survivor who will win the Immunity Challenge? (2)
B2. 2nd Immunity Winner: Name 1 more survivor who will win the Immunity Challenge? (2) *None is a valid answer
C. Bootee: Name 1 Survivor who will have their torch snuffed at Tribal Council? (2)
D. Returnee: Name 1 Survivor who will win the right to re-enter the game? (2) *none is a valid answer
E. Idol Played: Name 1 Survivor who plays an idol at Tribal Council? (2) *none is a valid answer
F. Double Trouble: Will a Double Tribal Council occur in episode 8? Yes or No? (2)
G. What is the Merged tribal Name? (2)
H. What is the Merged tribal Color? (2)

2. Pre-Show (Deadline: Nov. 2nd @ 7:59 BOARDTIME)
A. Which Survivor will Vote First at Tribal Council? (2)
B. Which Survivor will Vote Last at Tribal Council? (2)
C. How many survivors receive votes at Tribal Council? (2)
D. How many votes does the bootee receive at Tribal Council? (2)

To those of you who entered for the pre-premeire perk, those answers now reside in the vault, to be answered in full after the airing of episode 8. With points locked at 5 for most of them.
Those of you who DID enter the pre-perk are free to answer again, especially the new questions, but any new answer will nullify the 5 point perk for that particular question.

When you're ready to make your answers, Click Here to go to the Game entry.

"Ep8 After-Maxx"
Posted by tribephyl on 10-28-11 at 05:02 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-28-11 AT 06:02 PM (EST)

Maxx (and promos) has revealed answers for all but these 3 questions...

G. What is the Merged tribal Name? (2)

A. Which Survivor will Vote First at Tribal Council? (2)
B. Which Survivor will Vote Last at Tribal Council? (2)

Every other question has fallen to 1 point each.
Perfect for folks to opt for some well-guided make-up points.

The current After-Maxx scoreboard has been posted in the game thread, feel free to answer all questions you may have missed. The final deadline is Wednesday Nov. 2 @ 7:59 pm BOARDTIME.
Have a great, safe and spooky Halloween!

"RE: S23 GOTS: Beat the Source: The Spoiling Thread"
Posted by Corvis on 10-27-11 at 08:55 AM
You can remove me. I won't playing this game. Have fun!

"Ep9 Questions"
Posted by tribephyl on 11-03-11 at 04:04 AM
Episode 9:

Still 2 Deadlines, but just one long list of questions.

Pre-Maxx Deadline is whenever Maxx Fischer posts his spoils. Once he reveals his goods, points for all questions will drop by half.
Pre-Show Deadline is Wednesday, Nov. 9th @ 7:59PM BOARDTIME
Ep9 Questions:

A. Reward Winner: Name 1 Survivor who will Win the Reward Challenge. (2)
B. Immunity Winner: Name 1 Survivor who will Win the Immunity Challenge. (2)
C. First Voter @ TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote first at Tribal Council. (4)
D. Last Voter @ TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote last at Tribal Council. (4)
E. Idol Hands: Name 1 Survivor who will have their votes nullified by the hidden idol. (2)
F. Bootee: Name 1 Survivor who will be sent to Redemption Island. (2)
G. Alternate Target: Name 1 Survivor who will receive votes but NOT be voted out. (4)
H. Vote Spread: How will the votes break down between the bootee and the target(s)? (2)
I1. Double Trouble: Will there be a double Tribal Council in Episode 9? Yes or No? (2)
I2. 2nd Immunity: Name 1 Survivor who will be immune at the 2nd Tribal Council. (2)
I3. First Voter @ 2nd TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote first at the 2nd Tribal Council. (4)
I4. Last Voter @ 2nd TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote last at the 2nd Tribal Council. (4)
I5. 2nd Bootee: Name 1 Survivor who will be sent to Redemption Island after the 2nd Tribal Council. (2)
I6. 2nd Alternate Target: Name 1 Survivor who will receive votes but NOT be voted out at the 2nd Tribal Council. (4)
I7. 2nd Vote Spread: How will the votes break down between the bootee and the target(s), at the 2nd Tribal Council? (2)

It has also come to light that even without Maxx's help, other's have stepped forward to spoil the rest of the season.
So much for really trying to outspoil the outcome.
I mean kudos to them for spoiling(sourcing), but again the games suffer.

I am trying to think of ways around this but I fear with 3 games running I too am fresh out of ideas. Guessing who gets a blur doesn't seem very spoilery.

For the running results and the actual entry please visit the Games Forum

"Ep. 10 Questions"
Posted by tribephyl on 11-10-11 at 04:35 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-10-11 AT 04:37 PM (EST)

Episode 10: Entry

Still 2 Deadlines and one long list of questions.

Pre-Maxx Deadline is whenever Maxx Fischer posts his spoils. Once he reveals his goods, points for all questions will drop by half.
Pre-Show Deadline is Wednesday, Nov. 9th @ 7:59PM BOARDTIME

Ep10 Questions:

A. Redemption Winner #1: Name 1 Survivor who will Win the 1st Redemption Challenge. (4)
B. Redemption Winner #2: Name 1 Survivor who will Win the 2nd Redemption Challenge. (4)
C. Immunity Winner: Name 1 Survivor who will win the Immunity challenge. (4)
D. First Voter @ TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote first at Tribal Council. (4)
E. Last Voter @ TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote last at Tribal Council. (4)
F. Idol Hands: Name 1 Survivor who will have their votes nullified by the hidden idol. (2) *none is a valid answer
G. Alternate Target: Name 1 Survivor who will receive votes but NOT be voted out. (4)
H. Bootee: Name 1 Survivor who will be sent to Redemption Island. (4)
I. Vote Spread: How will the votes break down between the bootee and the target(s)? (4)

"RE: Ep. 10 Questions"
Posted by 5cats on 11-11-11 at 01:26 PM
Seeing as it is a double boot again do you want to add extra ?s for the other bootee...like last week?

" ADDITIONAL Ep. 10 Questions"
Posted by tribephyl on 11-11-11 at 04:14 PM
In order to accomodate for JP's Tweet...

J. Immunity Winner #2: Name 1 Survivor who will win the 2nd Immunity challenge. *none is a valid answer (4)
K. First Voter @ 2nd TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote first at the 2nd Tribal Council. (4)
L. Last Voter @ 2nd TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote last at the 2nd Tribal Council. (4)
M. Alternate Target @ 2nd TC: Name 1 Survivor who will receive votes but NOT be voted out. (4)
N. 2nd Bootee: Name 1 Survivor who will also be sent to Redemption Island. (4)
O. Vote Spread: How will the votes break down between the bootee and the target(s) for the 2nd TC vote? (4)

Same deadlines as previous questions.

"Ep 11 Entry"
Posted by tribephyl on 11-18-11 at 05:48 AM
Ep11 Questions:

A. Redemption Winner: Name 1 Survivor who will Win the Redemption Challenge. (4)
B1. Reward Challenge: Will the Te Tuna tribemates compete in a reward challenge in Ep. 11. Yes or No? (2)
B2. Reward Winner: Name 1 Survivor who will win the Reward challenge. (4)
C. Immunity Winner: Name 1 Survivor who will win the Immunity challenge. (4)
F. Idol Hands: Name 1 Survivor who will have their votes nullified by the hidden idol. (2) *none is a valid answer
I. Vote Spread: How will the votes break down between the bootee and the target(s)? (4)

"Ep 12 Entry"
Posted by tribephyl on 12-02-11 at 07:39 AM
Episode 12: Entry

Still 2 Deadlines and one long list of questions.
Also a side note regarding the deadlines and editing your posts.
I cannot give out any Pre-Maxx points if your post has been edited after he reveals his spoils.
If you aren't sure when he has posted, make a new reply.
In fact, any change really, feel free to make a new reply. It'll knock up your DAW level as well.

Pre-Show Deadline is Wednesday, Dec. 7th @ 7:59PM BOARDTIME
Ep11 Questions:

A. Redemption Winner: Name 1 Survivor who will Win the Redemption Challenge. (4)
B. Reward Recipient: Name 1 Survivor who will partake in the Reward. (4) *none is a valid answer
C. Immunity Winner: Name 1 Survivor who will win the Immunity Necklace. (4)

"Ep. 13 and Ep. 14 entries"
Posted by tribephyl on 12-09-11 at 05:45 AM
Ep13 Questions:

B. Reward Recipient: Name 1 Survivor who will partake in the Reward. (4) *none is a valid answer
C. Immunity Winner: Name 1 Survivor who will win the Immunity Necklace. (4)

Ep14 Questions:

A. Redemption Returnee: Name 1 Survivor who will Win the Redemption Challenge and return to thegame at Final 5. (4)
B. F5 Immunity Winner: Name 1 Survivor who will win the F5 Immunity Necklace. (4)
C. First Voter @ F5 TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote first at Tribal Council. (4)
D. Last Voter @ F5 TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote last at Tribal Council. (4)
E. Idol Hands: Name 1 Survivor who will have their votes nullified by the hidden idol. (2) *none is a valid answer
F. F5 Alternate Target: Name 1 Survivor who will receive votes but NOT be voted out. (4)
G. F5 Bootee: Name 1 Survivor who will be sent to Redemption Island. (4)
H. F5 Vote Spread: How will the votes break down between the bootee and the target(s)? (4)
I. F4 Immunity Winner: Name 1 Survivor who will win the F4 Immunity Necklace. (4)
J. First Voter @ F4 TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote first at Tribal Council. (4)
K. Last Voter @ F4 TC: Name 1 Survivor who will vote last at Tribal Council. (4)
L. F4 Alternate Target: Name 1 Survivor who will receive votes but NOT be voted out. (4)
M. F4 Bootee: Name 1 Survivor who will be sent to Redemption Island. (4)
N. F4 Vote Spread: How will the votes break down between the bootee and the target(s)? (4)
O. Finale 3: Name the 3 survivors who will be in the Final 3. (4 each)
P. Finale Vote Spread: How will the jury votes break down between the final 3? (4)
Q. Survivor 23 Winner: Name the winner of Survivor South Pacific. (6)