URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 7753
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S23 Ep 6 East Coast Spoiler Thread"

Posted by Brownroach on 10-19-11 at 02:58 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-19-11 AT 04:54 PM (EST)

Savaii had a coconut
they had a whole big stack
they dumped ’em in the wheelbarrow and
wheeled ’em down the track

They got a trough full o’ coconut
but Upolu’s ahead
it looks like Savaii’s dead
now Savaii’s catchin’ up
now Coach gets worried, interrupts

he says ‘Kayla, let me tell you what to do’
she says ‘Coachebag, I ain’t listenin’ to you’
he says ‘Kayla, I can coach my tribe the best’
she says ‘Coachebag, why don’t you give it a rest?’
(a very bad request)

They got a trough full o’ coconut…

- apologies to Harry Nilsson

As always please keep discussion of the proceedings contained within this thread until the show has aired on the west coast.

*** In memory of vince3 ***

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: S23 Ep 6 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Posted by jbug on 10-19-11 at 03:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LxC3M-Yngs

Brother bought a coconut, he bought it for a dime
His sister had another one, she paid it for the lime

She put the lime in the coconut, she drank 'em both up (3x)
Put the lime in the coconut, she called the doctor, woke him up, and said

Doctor, ain't there nothin' I can take, I said
Doctor, to relieve this bellyache, I said
Doctor, to relieve this bellyache

Now let me get this straight
Put the lime in the coconut, you drank 'em both up (3x)
Put the lime in the coconut, you called your doctor, woke him up, and said

Doctor, to relieve this bellyache

You put the lime in the coconut, you drink 'em both together
Put the lime in the coconut, then you feel better
Put the lime in the coconut, drink 'em both up
Put the lime in the coconut, and call me in the morning

Brother bought a coconut, he bought it for a dime
His sister had another one, she paid it for the lime
She put the lime in the coconut, she drank 'em both up
Put the lime in the coconut, she called the doctor, woke him up, and said

Now let me get this straight

You put the lime in the coconut, you drink 'em both up (3x)
Put the lime in the coconut, you're such a silly woman

Put the lime in the coconut, you drink 'em both together
Put the lime in the coconut, drink 'em both down
Put the lime in the coconut, and call me in the morning

Woo-oo, ain't there nothin' you can take, I said
Woo-oo, to relieve your bellyache, you said
Woo-oo, ain't there nothin' I can take, I said
Woo-oo, to relieve your bellyache, you say

Yeah-ah, ain't there nothing I can take, I say
Wow-ow, to relieve this bellyache, I said
Doctor, ain't there nothin' I can take, I said (3x)
Doctor, you're such a silly woman

Put the lime in the coconut, you drink 'em both together
Put the lime in the coconut, drink 'em both up
Put the lime in the coconut, and call me in the mo-o-ornin'

Yes, you call me in the morning
If you call me in the morning I'll tell you what to do

Posted by dabo on 10-19-11 at 03:51 PM

happy birthday, vince!

"S23 Ep 6 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Posted by Brownroach on 10-19-11 at 08:04 PM
Ozzy and Coach being contrasted - Coach cementing control, Ozzy losing it.

Ozzy is pissed at Keith and Whitney. He is a free agent now. Ozzy tells all he has the hii after Whitney accuses him of withholding info.

Posted by jbug on 10-19-11 at 08:57 PM
was it Whitney or Dawn that said that to Ozzy?
I still don't think Whitney has said more than a few words all season

Posted by michel on 10-19-11 at 09:04 PM
Dawn said it.

Posted by Flowerpower on 10-19-11 at 08:05 PM
Coach has 5 + 1, Edna....As Savaii Ozzy...go to TC, all about keeping them as strong as possible, but the rest of the tribe conspired to keep Cochran, and Ozzy was surprised and Ozzy is left to wonder where he stands with his tribe....cut to dark at Savaii....

He's not on the right side of the blindside....he's pissed off, Keith and Whitney we had a good thing going, they voted someone out without telling me about it, made me mad, I'm done, now I am a free agent, playing for myself....Whitney says she doesn't know why you are taking it so personal....it was never against you....Dawn says: Ozzy, you know you are withholding too, Ozzy: I've got the idol...Keith says if you want to go to RI, just let us know.....he's going to let everything just hang out, screw it, if it doesn't work out I've always got redemption....

Posted by Brownroach on 10-19-11 at 08:08 PM
If you are on the wrong side of a blindside are you on the blondside?

Jim and Whitney say Ozzy is pitching a hissy fit. He made the stupidest mistake ever by revealing the hii.

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 10-19-11 at 08:08 PM
What a pissy dumbass. I'll be surprised if Ozzy-waah has any fans left after this.

Posted by Brownroach on 10-19-11 at 08:12 PM
LilHantz finds the third clue to the hii, with Coach and Albert
He is looking for it as they watch in amusement, comparing him to Russhole. Coach is having Russhole flashbacks. Time for RI.

Posted by Brownroach on 10-19-11 at 08:17 PM
Sophie Rick Ozzy Keith attend the duel. Christine loses composure momentarily.

Shuffleboard.

Christine gives Rick and Sophie a blurred middle finger.

Elyse knocks her own puck out.

Tied now with one puck each. Christine wins.

Elyse is at least gracious.

"Post Intro:"
Posted by Flowerpower on 10-19-11 at 08:18 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-19-11 AT 09:12 PM (EST)

Savaii: Day 15: Ozzy was surprised that they voted Elyse out,(see Ozzy fishing again) and that they didn't tell me, I'm just trying to be the provider, I want to be forthcoming, if they want to work with me they have to trust me....the rest of Savaii is saying that he needs to man up and get over it, he should apologize to us....Jim says he's throwing a hissy fit, taking his ball and going to the other side of the island....he reveals he has the idol and that\n he goes to the other side of the island....
cochran doesn't know if his temper tantrum is going to continue...he's beghaving like a stupid beyotch....Cochran is quick to throw him under the bus...(better him than me!)

At Upolu:

Coach: The folks that know about the HII are me and sophie and Albert, Brandon is a loose cannon, cut to Brandon looking for the HII, digging in a tree and finds a clue to the idol, has a vision that Russhell could see him now....he goes to Coach and Albert and tells them....he's a hantz has a nose for the idol. Coach says he's noting that he wants to play like a christian man, but withholding the info of the idol is a gray area. Coach says that he has flashbacks of Russhell, determination in his walk, walks just like RussHell...see Br looking everywhere....Albert tells C not to tell Brandon, if he thinks we are 1 percent dishonest, he'll fly off the handle....eventually he'll figure out that someone has it....then we hear Brandon say, you don't think someone has it already???

Coach says that it scares the heck out of him how much he reminds him of RussHell...

The duel:

Christine vs. Elyse, we see Ozzy and Keith, and Sophie and Rick...Elyse...it's a big departure to be here after you were in the game yesterday and now you are here....Christine, RI is really become your home...yes, it is unfortunately...it's hard, I appear to be strong but RI can break you, and yet you are thriving out here....

Survivor version of shuffle board, goal: knock off the other persons puck before they knock out yours....Christine goes first, trying to knock off all 4 of Elyses' pucks before she knocks off yours....first shot a goose egg, there's a learning curve...Rick is saying go Christine, you can do it, and she gives him the bird, it's blurred! And turns to him and says, Yeah?

Christine knocks off the first Elyse puck, and then she does, it's one to one. Christine knocks off another Elyse puck, then Elyse knocks off one of her own...with only one left, Christine then just misses...Elyse knocks \another Christine puck, Elyse has to knock another Ch puck, they are tied with 1 each on the board....Christine is upand she wins the 4 th duel, they hug, Ozzy claps, Elyse you lasted 15 days, I take a sense of accomplishment...I'm stronger than I think I am....she goes, Ozzy is sad. Christine, 4 duels, 4 wins, still on a quest for the million dollars. They clap.....Rick says that if Christine comes back she has fire in her eyes and she would flip in a minute...ready to kill us!

"RE: Post Intro:"
Posted by Brownroach on 10-19-11 at 08:20 PM
Please don't refer to Brandon as Br, thank you.

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 10-19-11 at 08:25 PM
"Hitler's Nephew" or HN should work.

Posted by Flowerpower on 10-19-11 at 09:10 PM

Please don't refer to Brandon as Br, thank you.

BRUUUUUHHHAAAAHHAAAAHHAAAA....sorry Brownroach....I'll go and edit that right away! Whoopsie!

Posted by Brownroach on 10-19-11 at 11:21 PM
Tx.

Posted by Brownroach on 10-19-11 at 08:25 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-19-11 AT 08:27 PM (EST)

Sophie and Rick tell everyone that Christine will flip if she comes back. Edna kissing up to Coach. Coach says he loves Edna, Mikayla will go first. Normally this would mean Edna is leaving. Hm.

Ozzy and Keith kiss and make up. Then Ozzy apologizes to everyone. All seems okay at Savaii now.

"Post RI duel..."
Posted by Flowerpower on 10-19-11 at 08:28 PM
Ozzy needs to get over it and move on....the clear majority are pissed off at him....yes, RI will be a choice....he needs to do something to earn some support....he is flipping clueless....

Upolu: Sophie is noting how bitter Christine was, no matter, she will never be with us, just so negative...Cut Edna...ever since Brandon said I wasn't part of the alliance I have really buddied up to Coach....Coach says that you are my little friend out here....I really like Edna, and I really feel comfortable with her, she'd lay her life down for me, so to vote her off before Mikayla, would be stupid....Edna notes that Coach is assuring her...C tells her to be ready for anything in this game, are you ready to follow me into battle, she says yes, even if it gets ugl\y...

Ozzy after TC says he had his Temper tantrum, but he made a mistake, he needs people to trust to get to the end, he's willing to look past it, to Keith as they are walking on the beach...., Keith says that he still thinks that you and I can take it, I think when individual immunity comes you and me can kick butt....I probably shouldn't have told everyone I had the idol, and they laugh.. he comes to apologize to them, he wants to do whatever he can to reunify with them, that was his reason for telling them that he has the idol. He'd rather be tight with you them be by myself...Jim says that he finally realizes that he needs us, no where to go but with us, before the merge he helps me win challenges, and after the merge he's a bigger target than me...nothing I'd rather hear.

"RE: Post RI duel..."
Posted by Modesty on 10-19-11 at 08:34 PM
Thank you for the play by play guys. I'm destitute this week.

Did this seem like the Ozzy realisation redemption I was talking about earlier in the week? The one where he realises he's acting like a spoilt child? As I said, redemption can mean many things. Redemption of character being the most notable.

Posted by Flowerpower on 10-19-11 at 09:15 PM
Yes, that is exactly what is was, Modesty!

Posted by Modesty on 10-19-11 at 10:07 PM
I can't wait - I've got tingles

I almost posted in the Maxx thread but just stopped myself when I remembered the two hour rule over here. Good rule btw. Not that it helps those of us in Aus much. hehe

Posted by Brownroach on 10-19-11 at 08:34 PM
Ooh it's the coconut challenge!

Two loads of coconuts must be retrieved.
Second group reconstructs the wheelbarrow.

Upolu has early lead.

Upolu has both batches in their trough. Savaii way behind.

Albert knocks down first target.

Now Savaii in it.

Mikayla is using one hand Coach wants her to sit out.

Savaii now ahead one target left. Jim hits it, Savaii wins!

"IC"
Posted by Flowerpower on 10-19-11 at 08:35 PM
Race to assemble wheelbarrown, race to get coconuts then take it apart, then use coconuts int he sling shots to knock down targets....win reward a natural water slide, and nice picnic lunch....Coach is already meditating about it.....return to camp there will be another clue....Edna sits out....

Go....Ozzy Cochran and Dawn assembling and Rich, Brandon, and Sophie, at the same time flip there wheelbarrows, Dawn and Ozzy having trouble working together, Up has first coconuts, and then savaii, Ozzy and Dawn still struggling on how to use this together....Savaii still having trouble, but Upolu continues to work well together....next 3 in, Alber Coach and Mikayla take it apart and build a sling shot....Upolu is firing shots....Savaii has loast alot of time in this challenge, they can't even get therir coconuts in the trough, now they are taking their whellbarrow apart, and Jim fires, misses, C misses, C says lets just you and me do it, get Mikayla out, she doens't want to rest, Albert schores, Whitney can't do it, ikayla just short, C keeps asking her to sit out, they are tied, and Albert knocks down the third, and they are tied at 3, Jim gets the next, and Keith gets the 5th, and Jim fires and wins! They did get Whitney to sit out, as Keith and Jim did most of it....Ozzy gets the idol....they are all together now, nice picnic, seem more united....Coach says that it's Mikayla's fault that we lost, she didn't listen to me, she's aproblem, she should go home.

Posted by Brownroach on 10-19-11 at 08:37 PM
Coach says Mikayla lost it for them she has to go. Normally this would mean she doesn't go. But it would help Coach's positive edit if she does...

Posted by kingfish on 10-19-11 at 08:43 PM
Coach didn't knock down a single target, Albert got all three of the Upolo's hits. And Coach blames Mikayla (who also hit zero targets) for the loss.

Might help his edit, but surely the tribe noticed.

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 10-19-11 at 08:48 PM
Coach is a douchebag. Just now in TC, he said that both he and Mikayla were missing shots, but he wanted HER to stop shooting and let Albert do it ... he didn`t say anything about HIMSELF to stop shooting.

Posted by michel on 10-19-11 at 09:13 PM
The question is though: Did Coach stop shooting? I'm not sure he continued. Still, this episode was terrible for him.

Isn't it funny that the previews had led us to believe Cochran would be responsible for Savaii early problems when, in fact, it was Ozzy?

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 10-19-11 at 09:38 PM
Oh, Coach certainly did continue shooting.

Posted by jbug on 10-20-11 at 09:20 AM
Seems I remember a very similar situation in one of Coach's previous seasons; challenge going bad, Coach not doing well, Coach keeps trying, Coach blames someone else.

Michel? You will remember which this was, right?

Posted by michel on 10-22-11 at 09:33 PM
I bet you are talking about this one:

http://funny115.com/v2/93.htm

Candace also had problems during the challenge, mostly being tackled and outplayed by Taj. In the end Candace was voted out but it wasn't only because of her problems in the challenge. The episode showed that she lobbied to get Coach voted out so he went after her.

Posted by Brownroach on 10-19-11 at 08:47 PM
Savaii on reward. This could not have come at a better time. Ozzy wants someone from Savaii to win the game. Preferably himself, but if it can't be him...

Upolu. It's between Mikayla and Edna. Albert tells M he can get Coach to vote Edna. Now he is talking to Rick - Edna is useless, but smart. Sophie Rick Albert want to convince Brandon and Coach to boot Edna. Brandon doesn't trust Edna but she is part of an alliance so he will still vote Mikayla. Coach says to Albert that Edna is loyal, Mikayla is uncoachable. Coach is pushing Rick to vote Mikayla. It seems like it may be a split vote with Rick as the swing.

Posted by Brownroach on 10-19-11 at 08:54 PM
TC.

We need numbers at merge vs. keeping loyal people. Brandon voices that Mikayla must go. Why are we divided? He says vote him out today. I guess that's the clue. Brandon is really a crackpot. He makes no sense at all.

Votes:

Mikayla votes Edna
Albert votes Edna
Edna votes Mikayla

No one plays hii

Mikayla
Edna
Mikayla
Edna
Mikayla
Edna
Mikayla she is out

"Post IC...."
Posted by Flowerpower on 10-19-11 at 08:55 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-19-11 AT 09:25 PM (EST)

Ozzy seems much happier now....glad he came to his senses...

Beautiful waterfall and gorgeous lunch, Ozzy tells them the most important thing is that you just have to stay calm, we can do this...Dawn confesisonal we were coming off so muchh drama a reward challenge was so great....Ozzy talks about how great it was to win and if he can't win the million, he wants some one from his tribe to....and then stupid Cochran talks about his ineptitude, and he had to take his stupid sweater vest off....I think he's a loser....he's got to be the journey player, no? They have a ball sliding down the rocks and having fun bonding...

Upolu we lost and it sucks. Funny that C kept telling Mikayla to sit down and let me and Albert do it, and he didn't kno\ck any down that I saw....Mikayla and Albert are talking, and Albert told her that Edna and Mikayla were the choices....she can't believe it...Albert is campaigning for Mikayla, we can't lose the next challenge....I'd go with Mikayla 9 out of 10 times....Edna is smart enough to know that they are the 6th person, they will react desparately when we get to the merge, Rich and Al are talking....Sophie says we are all convinced Edna is going home but we have to convince C and Brandon of that....Now we hear Br say he doesn't want to vote Mikayla off because Edna is acting too sweet to not be playing us, I don't trust her, I want to be a radical when it comes to God, I want to vote out edna, but I am going to stick to my word and I hope you guys are ok with that....his word is to vote out Mikayla....Sophie has confessional that Brandon likes Mikayla better now and doesn't want her out, but he's a man of his word. Coach now telling Albert that Mikayla willnot listen....Edna will follow us anytime...Al thinks she's the weakest and wants to get rid of her....Albert says that Edna will follow C to the end, Al knows it's a bad play for winning the next challenge and a bad play for my end game...

Coach is talking to us in confesisonal, if \I have anything to do with it, Mikayla is going home....Albert says the vote is in your hands to Rick, so it puts a target on me, I f send edna home I'm gonna ##### off C, if i send Mikayla home i'm going to ##### off Albert, this sucks...

TC:

Coach: big loss, you blew it, we didn't compete as a team today, we missed, she refused to stop, she didn't agree with this....she says that neither of us stopped to let Albert do it...Edna, you are sitting out again, I'm the smallest, that's just the way it is. Brandon says they have to be up in numbers at the merge, do you keep the players to get to the merge or do you keep players that will be loyal after the game.

Albert says its the most important to just get to the merge. Sophie says that you have to go with as many as you can, C this is a divided tribe....absolutely, for me, honor loyalty integrity...Albert says that loyalty can be faked....Brandon says he can't be quiet....we all ma\de a pact to have 6 people, we mde a pact to stick together to the end, half of us are on one side and the others on are the other side. Edna is in, sorry Mikayla...character you live with for the rest of your life....Mikayla says that obviously brandon. has had something against me from the beginning. Brandon says he is sticking to his word....C says the problem is there is a problem of being too honest, Brandon brings up half lies, it's black or white...period.

Mikayla votes for Edna...I don't know how you got this far
Albert votes Mikayla....I hope it's her tonight or we are in a world of pain, come on cowboy vote for her too....

Edna votes Mikayla

Jeff tallies the votes:

Mikayla
Edna
Mikayl
Edna
Mikayla
Edna
Mikayla

Edna nods to c and he winks to her....

Brandon and C...I love you man...Coach says to Brandon and he nods his head....then winks to Jiffy...Coach is happy!

Edited to fix the Brandon initial problem

"RE: Post IC...."
Posted by Brownroach on 10-19-11 at 08:56 PM
See post 10.

Posted by jbug on 10-19-11 at 09:05 PM
lol

Posted by Brownroach on 10-20-11 at 01:28 PM
So Brandon's incomprehensible TC speech was turned into "appalled by the lack of loyalty within his tribe, another castaway threatens to leave the game" for the purpose of the clues.

Let's remember this idiocy as we attempt to make sense of future clues.

Posted by Flowerpower on 10-20-11 at 02:12 PM
Excellent point, Brownroach! It sure was Brandon that the clue referenced. I suspected as Coach would not threaten to quit, imho...

Posted by kiki_k on 10-20-11 at 02:30 PM
Gah! You're right. I forgot about that clue. Worst.Clue.EVAH!

Definitely need to keep this hokum in mind going forward.

Posted by michel on 10-22-11 at 09:36 PM
I thought it was on point. Brandon said: "Vote me out today if we are going to be disloyal".

Posted by Brownroach on 10-23-11 at 07:43 PM
That's not threatening to quit. That's challenging people to vote you out. While knowing you are completely safe. Was not significant enough to warrant a mention in the preview, except of course that it concerned LilHantz.

Posted by michel on 10-23-11 at 07:51 PM
I think it's a close enough interpretation. We don't know what would have happened if Edna had been voted out. Brandon could have walked off the set. I think that's why it was mentioned in the previews: To clearly define him as a radical when it comes to his word.

And of course you are right in noting that being lilHantz had a lot to do with it. It's amazing how much they cater to the creep. It's as if Survivor didn't exist before Samoa.

Posted by Brownroach on 10-19-11 at 09:00 PM
Next time Ozzy talks to Cochran about going to RI (Ozzy). Coach says something about Brandon whatever who cares. Challenge is close!

"Mikayla will Return, Cochran will win"
Posted by michel on 10-19-11 at 09:01 PM
This episode told me that Mikayla will be returning from RI. Christine had nice closure, telling us how hard it was on RI but, while Sophie said she would be the worst person to return, Mikayla will be even worse for upolu. Not only that, but Mikayla's return is needed to give meaning to her first confessional where she praised Ozzy and said she wanted him on her tribe.

Speaking of dolphin boy, he will get his wish: A savaii will win and it will be the one we saw on screen when he said that: Cochran!

Now, that was a short editing post! But don't worry: More to come later this week.

"RE: Mikayla will Return, Cochran will win"
Posted by kingfish on 10-19-11 at 09:25 PM
I agree.

(Don't faint)

Posted by michel on 10-19-11 at 09:26 PM
LoL!

Posted by kiki_k on 10-19-11 at 09:45 PM
No offense, but I hope you are as wrong about Cochran John (I'm not calling that loser by his last name anymore) winning as you are about Mikayla coming back from RI. No way is someone who we have barely seen up until now coming back from RI at merge (which is what? 2 episodes away?). I'd bet money on that.

Plus, there is other evidence that she doesn't come back -- not sourced spoilers, but anecdotal (i.e. Stacey liking her indicating she spends time with her on jury & pre-season FB friend/Twitter follower lists).

Posted by michel on 10-19-11 at 09:58 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-19-11 AT 10:11 PM (EST)

>Plus, there is other evidence that
>she doesn't come back --
>not sourced spoilers, but anecdotal
>(i.e. Stacey liking her indicating
>she spends time with her
>on jury & pre-season FB
>friend/Twitter follower lists).

How is that not a source spoiler when the source is a player?

May I offer an alternative explanation? Mikayla and Christine have a nice heart-to-heart, become friends and both hate Coach. Christine goes to Loser lodge, rejoins Stacey and tells her that Mikayla is nice. Stacey likes Mikayla without ever talking to her again in Samoa.

PS. How much money?

Posted by kiki_k on 10-19-11 at 10:46 PM
I meant not a boot list thing like MaxxFisher is doing this year & missyae did before. But touche.

I'll bet a million hypothetically. $10 realistically.

Posted by michel on 10-20-11 at 08:09 PM
Looking at the preview, I'll have to amend my first impression. Mikayla doesn't have to return to the game to hook up with Ozzy. Who would have thought the dumbass would be willing to go to RI himself?

But if you want to bet on Cochran winning, that still holds!

Posted by parathor on 10-19-11 at 09:51 PM
It's interesting that people are pretty clearly drawn as "villains" or "heroes" this season. I was hoping Mikayla was a hero, but her diss at Edna at the vote showed her as evil.... especially compared to Edna's wish that Mikayla do well in her modeling career (I don't think it was sarcasm).

Ozzy was/is clearly a hero, and maybe Sophie. Brandon is a villain... and I'd label Cochran as a villain, too. He's so snide. I was hoping to like him as an underdog, but he's pretty villainous with his comments.

Coach came in as a villain... but is he redeemed? After tonight, I would say no. But I'm not sure Boston Rob switched over to hero, looking back. Maybe a villain wins this season?

Posted by kiki_k on 10-19-11 at 10:53 PM
I think you make a good point. The players are definitely being drawn more as caricatures this season instead of more complex characters.

"Next time on Survivor:"
Posted by Flowerpower on 10-19-11 at 09:03 PM
I felt like Ozzy got slapped in a good way tonight. Reacts in a pissy way, and now has come to his senses....can he be REDEEMED? Cochran seemed more of the journey player tonight. Dawn has potential. Note when Ozzy said if he can't win, he wants someone on his tribe to

See Ozzy talking to Cochran....I don't want to go to Redemption, but if it's do or die, I will go....

At Upolu: See Coach praying with his tribe, and he's asking for rejuvenation of the tribe....see them all holding hands and praying

If there comes a time when Brandon becomes a liability then we gotta put a bullet in somebody's head hear them say, AMEN

Then, at the challenge, Coach says, over here Albert, and he screams, I can't hear you....then Jiffy says: we are neck and neck right now...

Cut to RI at dark:

Tribal is a mess man, everytime Br has a blow out it's always pointed at a strong woman. I can't believe that Edna is still in....I would love to get people back for just what happened, I'm just gonna laugh if the next challenge is something physical....Christine: What happened, were you blindsided? You know crazy Brandon....

Posted by kingfish on 10-19-11 at 09:17 PM
Wow, what a TC show.

It almost seems as if we are watching a mental breakdown in Brandon. If he weren't so unlikable, we might be having some sympathy for him. We've seen enough of Coach to see that as crazy as he is with his mythological adventures and nonsensical honor and integrity, at least he's stable. He's pretty much the same mess we've seen the other times. But Brandon is sliding downhill.

He's crazy as a Hantz.

Posted by kingfish on 10-19-11 at 09:19 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-19-11 AT 09:20 PM (EST)

BTW, nice coconut songs, Roach and Bug.

Posted by michel on 10-19-11 at 09:25 PM
I'll second that!

Posted by Brownroach on 10-19-11 at 10:11 PM
Thanks - heh, it was a rewrite to hopefully suit the occasion. (Scratches head as to why the original lyrics were then posted in their entirety when I'd already credited the source.)

Posted by michel on 10-19-11 at 10:23 PM
Reading the original made me remember the melody.

Posted by Brownroach on 10-19-11 at 11:07 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-20-11 AT 01:14 AM (EST)

Ah well then it's all good.

Posted by jbug on 10-20-11 at 09:27 AM
No offense meant BR; you put it in my head and I needed to sing the whole thing along .

I liked your lyrics best tho! LOL

Posted by Corvis on 10-19-11 at 09:25 PM
Yay! It's fun to get one right!

So did Maxx spoil the boot ahead of time this week?

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 10-19-11 at 09:40 PM
Yeah Maxx posted his boot on about Sunday night, I believe it was.

Posted by michel on 10-19-11 at 10:06 PM
Why wait for Maxx? I posted that Mikayla was going last Thursday!

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/7749.shtml#9

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 10-20-11 at 06:54 AM
True, but it wasn't to appease Brandon.

Posted by michel on 10-21-11 at 05:26 PM
Not only was it to appease Brandon who said he would quit instead of playing with a dishonest tribe but Rick's vote was also to appease Coach.

Posted by Corvis on 10-20-11 at 09:02 AM
One of the best things about this board is that there we are not waiting for Maxx, but working hard in the days before he posts his spoiler to come up with the boot.

A lot of us picked Mikayla to go before Maxx posted his spoiler.

Posted by michel on 10-21-11 at 05:33 PM
Relax, I was just having fun.

Judging from the responses I got when I posted that, I was one of the first saying the boot would be Mikayla. Early on, most had Savaii going to TC or, if they thought it was Upolu, they figured it would be Edna. A thank you would be more appropriate than a lecture.

Posted by Corvis on 10-21-11 at 05:35 PM
Hope you have a nice weekend, michel.

Posted by michel on 10-21-11 at 06:11 PM
...And the shot is deflected wide of the net once again...

Posted by Flowerpower on 10-20-11 at 07:37 AM
Corvis....No, Maxx did not post his boot, he posted a clue for next week. It might end up to be the boot, we don't know.....we were shown the clue for next week in the previews this week....

Posted by KObrien_fan on 10-20-11 at 07:53 AM
Um, FP, yes did spoil correctly the Ep 6 boot which is what Corvis was asking. Besides spoiling the boot he also gave a clue to a big deal for ep 7 which is what you are referring to. Yes, Maxx so far in his week by week soiling has been 100% accurate.

I'm not sure who came first hosting games, you or Tribe, but you are both nefarious! - CTGirl

Posted by Corvis on 10-20-11 at 08:57 AM
"week by week soiling"

Was that intentional or a typo? LOL

Posted by Blind Freddy on 10-20-11 at 02:25 PM
As the good archer has many arrows in their quiver, the writer likewise has many quills in theirs. I'm thinking that KO's quill is as sharp as any arrow and that her quiver is multi-faceted enough to contain many quills. Thus an errant shot to the heart would never be be revealed for it's truth. As the perceived danger is always greater than the revealed.

You go girl

Posted by KObrien_fan on 10-20-11 at 06:01 PM
Aw, you caught me trying to post quick before having to run to a meeting. There is another typo in that short post. Oh well. Thanks for the vote of confidence BF, I do stuff like that intentionally, but this time it can be attributed to old man Freud

I'm not sure who came first hosting games, you or Tribe, but you are both nefarious! - CTGirl

Posted by Flowerpower on 10-21-11 at 06:00 PM

Whoopsie, my bad! Thanks, KO!

Posted by SquidProQuo on 10-19-11 at 10:33 PM
BR, love the coconut song and the tribute to Vince. Thanks for doing the PBP.

Just watched a taped version of the show and Ozzy's quote about how he just wants someone from Savali to win, even if it's not him, really struck me big time -- definitely think it's the tip-off that a Savali wins.

Jim and Keith rocked that challenge....and some signs of the old Coach coming back when he sucks at a challenge but tries to blame his teammate.

Lots of interesting omens and parallels -- e.g., Coach saying Edna would lay her Survivor life down for the tribe and then Ozzy talking about offering to go to RI. Can't wait for the next episode!

"Jeff's tease for next week"
Posted by SquidProQuo on 10-19-11 at 10:53 PM
Just went to Jeff's web site and here's his video teaser for next week's episode:

"One of the biggest moves in 23 seasons is made by one player."

I immediately assumed he meant that Ozzy volunteers to go to RI based on the next time/preview etc....but then Jeff adds that there's no way we can even guess what it is, implying it's so crazy or brilliant out of the box. Overhype?

"RE: Jeff's tease for next week"
Posted by Brownroach on 10-19-11 at 11:14 PM
Well he's been continually overhyping things already seen in or suggested by the previews so I don't doubt he's referring to Ozzy.

Posted by kiki_k on 10-19-11 at 11:18 PM
Jeff overhype? Is the Pope Catholic?

I'm 100% sure it is Ozzy axing to go to RI.

Posted by KObrien_fan on 10-19-11 at 11:28 PM
BUT, instead of going as a lone wolf he will be going in order to win the one challenge before merge and come back to rejoin Savaii, keep his idol, have even numbers at the merge. If it works, the first TC after merge is bound to be crazy with 2 idols in the hands of the 2 leaders and also the perceived biggest threats.

Makes for some great merge spec on how the votes will go down.

Posted by Modesty on 10-20-11 at 01:03 AM
I'm with you KO. I love this season. I even loved it back when I thought Ozzy was going to get the 'James' in HvV treatment so I don't think it's just my hormones speaking (although they have quite a voice, I will admit). I don't think the 'wildest season' tag will disappoint.

Posted by Naked on 10-20-11 at 00:04 AM
I actually enjoyed Brandon tonight. His speech at tribal council was kind of refreshing. I liked hearing someone say that they wanted to play the game with integrity and honor their word. I still don't like the perverted, sleazy little bastard, but I liked his speech tonight.

Ozzy is an idiot. A complete moron that has no shot at winning this game. His tirade after he didn't get what he wanted was one of the worst moves in Survivor history, and now it looks like he is going to take an intentional walk to redemption island next week. I pulled for him in his first season because it was awesome to watch someone go on an immunity run like he did, but he has since proven to me beyond any reasonable doubt that he just doesn't understand the social aspect of the game. (That is really the only one that counts. ask Brandon's uncle.)

Cowboy Rick did the right thing going with Coach, Brandon, and Edna over Albert, Sophia, and Mikalya. He is now sitting at number four in an alliance of weaker players instead of at five with the strongest members capable of making immunity runs. The merge is coming up, and all they have to do is win one more challenge, and Rick has a good shot of making it to the end.

And finally... With Ozzy ready to take the bullet, it looks like Cochran is going to make it to the merge. As he is a weak player, and not a real threat, it looks like no matter what that we will be seeing him for a while longer. With his wits, I could see him mixing things up deep in the game.

VOTE NAKED 2004

"Weekly recap"
Posted by cahaya on 10-22-11 at 08:14 PM
... here! Enjoy.