URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID17
Thread Number: 774
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Fear Factor Couples Finale."

Posted by missygirl3 on 02-17-04 at 09:13 AM
I missed most of last nights finale of Couples FF, Can someone please tell me what happened to Meg and Adam? I was positive they would win. Thanks.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Fear Factor Couples Finale."
Posted by KScott on 02-17-04 at 09:29 AM
Poor whiny Meg couldn't have bugs on her! She quit!

Posted by Loree on 02-17-04 at 10:46 AM
I just saw the last half hour. But I tuned in when Meg was in the tank and freaking out. I was getting mad at Joe and telling him to just let her quit. I was scared he'd talk her into staying and we'd never get rid of them.

I loved the body language after she got out of the tank. Adam would not hug her. He leaned away from her with his arms crossed. Yes, real supportive guy. They won more than anyone until the end. But they fought more than the others. It's easy to be loving when you are winning. It's how you behave when things don't go right that shows the real person.

Posted by missygirl3 on 02-17-04 at 11:36 AM
thanks for letting me know. I am so happy that Monica and Jackson won. I liked those 2. I dont know about you guys, but No bug would keep me from a million bucks. What a baby!!

Posted by brvnkrz on 02-17-04 at 11:41 AM
I could not be happier that ##### woman and alpha male lost. They may actually have a problem looking at themselves in their mirrors. Ok, so they probably won't.

Posted by samboohoo on 02-18-04 at 08:49 AM
Thank God they didn't win. And what's with Joe trying to keep her in it. I would have been pissed at that.

Glad Monica and Jackson won. James and Megan wouldn't have even been there if the married couple hadn't let them stay.

Samboohoo