URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 773
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Black, white, and shady grey"

Posted by newsomewayne on 08-24-05 at 08:13 AM
have you ever heard a more stupid explanation of why somebody was put on the block? Invisibeau is an official moron.

But it did make for great entertainment to see everyone's reactions to his speech.

My second favorite was Maggie praising BoBo at the patio table: "You called her shady grey and I was, like, blam. And then you called her black, and then white. And I was like blam, blam. You so totally nailed her." Newsflash, Maghole. Only 4 people in the country understood what he meant. 30 million viewers are still saying, "WTF??????"

But the best was Yellvette's diary room rants. She was soooooooooo pissed that Rachel (especially) and Howie didn't get upset at their nominations. I giggled like a schoolgirl. Yell was complaining about the faces Rachel made during Invisibeau's nomination speech. Newsflash, girl. That look is just a silent way of saying what you're telling me makes no sense, I think you are an idiot, what you're telling me makes no sense, you made a great nomination but I have no respect for me because you don't have the balls to just own up to it, and what you're telling me makes no sense. Oh, and I think you're an idiot."

So. Can somebody please explain to me what Beau's color scale was all about? I just don't get it.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Black, white, and shady grey"
Posted by okaychatt on 08-24-05 at 08:45 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-24-05 AT 09:09 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-24-05 AT 08:45 AM (EST)

<have you ever heard a more stupid explanation of why somebody was put on the block?

No.

Beau has enough trouble spitting out simple sentences. He should never attempt a metaphor again.

ETA - Beau made a boo boo when he gave that speech. He forgot he is an imbecile.

Egads - can you imagine what kind of outfit he'd put together, using that tiny, jumbled up brain of his?

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Posted by HistoryDetective on 08-24-05 at 08:48 AM
Yeah, Beau didn't even know what Beau was saying. He's a more useless bag of flesh than Ambuh.

courtesy of Seana and Syren - thanks gals!
journal

Posted by Estee on 08-24-05 at 08:55 AM
...I don't believe you just went there.

I really don't believe you're actually right...

Posted by HistoryDetective on 08-24-05 at 09:54 AM
Just imagine a BB house filled with InvisiBeau, Ambuh, Cowboy, and their ilk... Nothing would ever happen.

journal

Posted by Tamena on 08-24-05 at 10:06 AM
*shudder*
STOP THAT!!
I haven't had enough coffee yet to even begin to try to think about that!

Bad HD! No Donut!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Karma doesn't come back on people because some universal controller-god pushes buttons. It comes back on people because they dig holes for themselves to fall into.

Posted by J Slice on 08-24-05 at 06:27 PM
You are so on my shitlist.

J Slice - more awesome than you since '84

Posted by nailbone on 08-25-05 at 02:27 PM
He's a more useless bag of flesh than Ambuh.

HEY!!! Don't make me stop this car!!

o-

Posted by bacon on 08-24-05 at 10:47 AM
What I don't understand is the reaction to how Rachel reacted. Ivette immediately starts to call her a b!tch after seeing how Rachel reacted to the news she was up for eviction. I actually thought she was rather calm about it. Did I miss something there or is Ivette just retarded?

Posted by Lasann on 08-24-05 at 10:49 AM
or is Ivette just retarded? - YES and dillusional also.

Once again, someone get that thing off my TV, and hurry!

Posted by nailbone on 08-25-05 at 02:29 PM

And you know, I was starting to tolerate Ivette. I quit watching the show Tuesday night after she started ranting in the DR.

o-

Posted by atlantaboy on 08-24-05 at 01:40 PM
I was wondering the same thing. Rachel is one of the most calm people in the house. She is the one who keeps Howie and Janelle in check. Ivette just went back to my HATE list....

Posted by HistoryDetective on 08-24-05 at 01:44 PM
It's because Ivette and the rest of her coven are all too emotionally immature to play this game. They can't be content with "We have to vote this person out for strategic reasons." They have to make it personal. They have to make the houseguest about to be evicted into the worst monster in the world (at least since last week's monster evictee) so they can "justify" removing that person from the house.

journal

Posted by LibraRising on 08-24-05 at 02:33 PM
Hmm. Why does that tactic sound so familiar?

A kyngsladye/IceCat masterpiece.

Posted by AugustGirl on 08-24-05 at 06:23 PM
Last night the disconnect between Ivette's rants about Rachel, and how Rachel actually acted was huge. At one point I wondered if Ivette was really speaking about the Rachel in the house, and not some other Rachel from Ivette's past. For those of us who watch the live feeds (or read the spoiler/live feed threads) we have known all along that Ivette is one major mean psychogirl. Now the rest of America (and our Canadian friends) know the truth. Ivette is pathetic. Rachel's only crime is being a strong player.

I am sure Ivette thinks her DR entries are so intelligent and witty, and America must love it (like we loved Crappy enough to vote him back in--NOT!). The truth is she is vile, vindictive, ugly, and full of hate--and that is coming out on camera.

a J Slice original. bounce by Icey.

Posted by leianawd on 08-24-05 at 06:03 PM
Wow! I don't know if I want to even attempt to decipher Beau's whatever the hell it was that he was doing. I just sat there looking at the t.v. screen like is it just me or does this not make sense? What I tried to get out of Beau's speech was that when he called Rachel shady grey that it meant she was sneaky and playing both sides and the black comment I took as it just now being obvious that she was playing that kind of game and the stark white well....I have no clue. If I was Rachel I would have been making worse faces than what she was in fact I probably would have been laughing. I think Beau should go back to the way he was unheard and unseen.

Posted by J Slice on 08-24-05 at 06:26 PM
The next secret Chenbot's going to unveil is that half the house is made up of shaved, lobotomized monkeys.

J Slice - more awesome than you since '84

"Memo to J. Slice"
Posted by Snidget on 08-24-05 at 06:55 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-24-05 AT 06:57 PM (EST)

Dear Ms Slice.

It has come to the attention of the American Association of Shaved Lobotomized Monkeys that you have slandered the good name of Shaved Lobotomized Monkeys everywhere.

We insist that you cease and desist immediately.

The residents of the Big Bother House are obviously much more primative than primates. They do not even appear to be vertebrates as we have observed that they clearly lack back bones.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

ETF spelling.

"RE: Memo to J. Slice"
Posted by J Slice on 08-24-05 at 07:00 PM
Oh man... the mollusks are gonna be really pissed off about future comments...

J Slice
(Re: the Berenstein bears being Jewish) Now they have to take over the talking bear market, too? - Femme

Posted by AugustGirl on 08-24-05 at 06:46 PM
The nerd herd continue to look like total morons. I'm pretty sure I was making the exact same faces Rachel was making during what should be considered as the Worst.Nomination.Speech.Ever. Still have no freakin' clue what he meant. It couldn't have been more obscure if he had thrown in a reference to paisley and argyle.

Beau Rachel, when you started the game you were a tartan plaid, then you became more of, oh, let's say, a 1960's Pucci print, and now, as you sit here before us, you are definitely a blue and cream toile. And that is why I am nominating you.

Rachel Huh?
Howie Huh?
Janelle Huh?
James Is this a Girl Scout thing? Is Beau trying to earn a badge in sewing?

Nerd Herd Yeah, BoBo! Yeah! Exactly! Right on, BoBo!

Augie *says silent prayer that the Nerd Herd get locked in the HOH room for the rest of eternity*

Posted by J Slice on 08-24-05 at 07:01 PM
Augie *says silent prayer that the Nerd Herd get locked in the HOH room for the rest of eternity*

Ah, but who would they kill first?

J Slice
(Re: the Berenstein bears being Jewish) Now they have to take over the talking bear market, too? - Femme

Posted by Estee on 08-24-05 at 08:27 PM
I've only been asking people to bite me for the entire season.

Posted by kary1371 on 08-30-05 at 10:50 AM
Let them just break all the cameras in that room then, so we NEVER EVER have hear them again!

Posted by rjrabbit on 08-24-05 at 07:23 PM
On House Calls today Gretchen and Marcellas were making fun of Beau's speech too. They didn't understand it either.

Posted by rjrabbit on 08-24-05 at 10:57 PM
When Marcellas interviews Beau he's going to call him out on using his name several times. Marcellas said "he doesn't even know me!" He's also going to call him out on the alcohol and other non-game related topics.

Posted by blondegal on 08-25-05 at 00:30 AM
I just loved it when Beau referred to the "cappy days".

Wasn't that a sitcom in the 80's?

Posted by nailbone on 08-25-05 at 02:32 PM
Sunday, Monday, Cappy days...

o-

"At least he's consistent ..."
Posted by HistoryDetective on 08-26-05 at 12:07 PM
WTF was BeauBeau babbling on about during his HOH interview with the Chenbot last night? Could anybody else make any sense out of that inarticulate yammering? He may have won HOH once, but I still say he's dumber than Cowboy.

journal

"RE: At least he's consistent ..."
Posted by DearAbby on 08-26-05 at 12:37 PM
Babbling? Inarticulate yammering? Okay, here it is one more time:

James, on the good side ... on a good note ... is actually on ... on ... on a right ... um ... he's on ... he's on our good but our positive side. He's not in our group, but he's still supporting us. And we're able to ... we have to be able to trust him with the votes ... so, you know, that's the way we see him.

Near as I could make out, that's an exact quote before Chenbot cut him off!

Posted by EnglProf on 08-26-05 at 01:53 PM
Ahhh, hilarious! All I could think about was: who let this idiot talk??!!

My DH says he was nervous. Please. Nerves shouldn't iradicate the ability to put words together!

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Posted by leianawd on 08-26-05 at 04:02 PM
I think Howie has the ability to be more articulate than Beau, which is pretty sad. LOL.

"EnglProf!"
Posted by AugustGirl on 08-26-05 at 04:31 PM
And just where have you been?

Hi !

"RE: EnglProf!"
Posted by EnglProf on 08-26-05 at 04:53 PM
I just made your flag wave. PS--I absolutely love the bounce!

Handcrafted by RollDdice

"Next Secret Revealed!"
Posted by J Slice on 08-26-05 at 06:56 PM
Beau, in fact, started out as one of those little vacuum-cleaner-robots, but then they stuck to it a mannequin with a pull string voice-box on his back.

Says all sorts of fun Beau phrases like:

"..."
"::silence::"
"::crickets::"
"I'm drunk!"

J Slice