URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 773
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"A Census for the Secrets?"

Posted by HistoryDetective on 08-23-05 at 12:41 PM
At the beginning of the summer, the ChenBot told us that each houseguest had a secret. Have the secrets been revealed? If they have, I guess they must have been underwhelming because I only remember two of them and neither was very exciting.

Ivette's secret --- lesbionics
James' secret --- lied about his job

Which secrets did I miss?

courtesy of Seana and Syren - thanks gals!
journal

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: A Census for the Secrets?"
Posted by seahorse on 08-23-05 at 03:49 PM
MAybe each of their secrets is that they were in the game as a pair with someone else.

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

Posted by nailbone on 08-23-05 at 03:52 PM
I'm afraid that's probably it. And that's all.

o-

Posted by Estee on 08-23-05 at 03:50 PM
Howie: Used to be known as Frodo Of The Nine Fingers. (But where is the Ring of Doom?)

Posted by Lisa0116 on 08-24-05 at 09:01 AM
I heard one last night about Beau being a male prostitute masquerading as a personal shopper-I thought that was too funny!!

Posted by leianawd on 08-24-05 at 09:15 AM
With last night's less entertaining show I hope there is something left for a secret! Something to stir things up!

Posted by HistoryDetective on 08-24-05 at 09:38 AM
I guess I could add the secret that James and Sarah were boyfriend/girlfriend in addition to being secret partners. Wow! The excitement of that revelation!

courtesy of Seana and Syren - thanks gals!
journal

Posted by leianawd on 08-24-05 at 11:44 AM
LOL, on the first couple of shows I thought that James and April were brother and sister, they sort of look similar like in the mouth and nose, but boy was I wrong.

Posted by leianawd on 08-25-05 at 08:48 AM
When are the other two safes going to be opened or are they just for decor? That's what I've been wondering since they opened the first one.

Posted by Lisa0116 on 08-25-05 at 10:13 AM
Here's a new secret-CBS has a new section on their website-"Ask the Evicted Houseguest". Anyone have a question?? It is in the guest section.