URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 7714
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Episode 2, "He Has Demons", Discussion"

Posted by Flowerpower on 09-17-11 at 08:32 AM
As posted at Survivor Fever the name of the Episode is "He has Demons". We know this is spoken by Coach, perhaps in reference to Brandon. It's a no brainer, he's related to RussHell. The show has made this into a very dramatic event, whereas I think it's really a non-event. Coach ought to like it as a Hantz on the tribe would act as a shield for you. Will Coach recognize this and drag him to the finals like Boston Rob dragged Phillip?

Another question to answer for this episode is whether or not there will be 2 challenges, one reward, one IC. We see the may-pole challenge, and judging by Cochran's inability, it sure doesn't look good for Savaii.

When and who will Brandon disclose his heritage to, we know everyone will be in on it because we see him in the water challenge sans shirt.

Who are the boot candidates in each tribe?

Will Christine find the HII? Will someone on the Savaii tribe find the HII? I wouldn't discount anyone finding the clue. Christine has had two confessionals solely about the HII, I wouldn't be surprised if she indeed finds it...I seriously doubt that Stacey will find it.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Episode 2, "He Has Demons", Discussion"
Posted by Belle Book on 09-17-11 at 12:38 PM
Christine will at least find the clue to the Hidden Immunity Idol, maybe the HII itself. But Stacey probably won't find it and if Upolu heads to Tribal Council, I think Stacey will be the first victim. As for the other targets on Upolu, I can see Coach or Brandon as possible targets.

Cochrane will probably be a target for Savaii if they return to TC, but somebody else might be the target. Probably not Ozzy, but I don't know who else would be a target.

"Senor Pissario"
Posted by kingfish on 09-17-11 at 01:55 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-17-11 AT 02:00 PM (EST)

Coincidentally, Senior Pissario in Basher's addresses a cogent point in regard to Mr. 'Beset by Demons' thoughts here, so I thought that for the benefit of the true Survivor fan, which I know we all are, I'd bring it over.

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID1/4155.shtml#54

(And for anyone who is interested, it's never too late to sign up as a "Be The Survivor" persona. Free siggie by the incomparable TribePhil. Someday they'll be worth a heck of a lot of money. Someday.)

Posted by Blind Freddy on 09-19-11 at 03:48 PM
The E2 CBS PR is finally out

----------------------
09.19.2011A CASTAWAY'S STRUGGLE WITH HIS INNER DEMONS COULD SEVER AN EARLY ALLIANCE, ON "SURVIVOR: SOUTH PACIFIC," WEDNESDAY, SEPT. 21
CHEAT TWEET: Brandon Hantz has a big decision. Should he tell the truth about his Uncle? Find out #Survivor Wednesday 9/21 http://bit.ly/oNqmBd

"He Has Demons" - The discovery of an Immunity Idol gives one castaway an early advantage in the game, and the unraveling of a white lie leads to an explosive Tribal Council, on SURVIVOR: SOUTH PACIFIC, Wednesday, Sept. 21 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
----------------------------

Posted by Corvis on 09-19-11 at 04:14 PM
Could it be that Brandon's lie about his name comes out at TC? We got a lot about him in episode 1 and episode 2 is clearly focused on him. Maybe they had to use up all their Russell connection stuff because Brandon is voted out in episode 2?

Posted by Scarlett O Hara on 09-19-11 at 05:11 PM
So Brandon's "white lie" will lead to a dramatic Tribal Council. This clue tells us that it is indeed the Upolo's who will visit Jiffy at Tribal Council this week.

Posted by Krautboy on 09-19-11 at 05:26 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-19-11 AT 05:40 PM (EST)

Brandon hasn't lied about his hidden identity that I can recall and if he decides to come clean about it to Coach and Edna, there's no longer any reason for him to lie about it at TC, is there?

The other possibility is that the white lie refers to the HII, if it comes out at TC that someone has one, after previously having told a white lie about not having it.

It's also possible the white lie part of the clue might refer to Savaii, and they may be going back to TC...Jim told a "white lie" about being a Highschool teacher, so maybe the truth slips out at TC and his trustworthiness is called into question? Remember Jeff's cast assessment of Jim..."Slimy".

Krautboy

Posted by Flowerpower on 09-19-11 at 08:29 PM

I'll give this a try:

09.19.2011A CASTAWAY'S STRUGGLE WITH HIS INNER DEMONS COULD SEVER AN EARLY ALLIANCE

Well, this speaks about what we already know. Coach is heard speaking the title quote, he has demons, and we know he's referring to Brandon, who is in the Stargazer alliance...His heritage or his inability to disclose it could cause his alliance mates to shun him.

Brandon Hantz has a big decision. Should he tell the truth about his Uncle? Find out

We already know that he WILL reveal it and he'll tell the truth to his tribe...thanks Jiffy, and we know he lives to see another day, because we have him in the water challenge without his shirt.

The discovery of an Immunity Idol gives one castaway an early advantage in the game, and the unraveling of a white lie leads to an explosive Tribal Council

This is the tricky clue....is this meant to be about the same person, OR, is this 2 clues about 2 different players? We know that someone is going to find the II, Jiffy told us that as well. It could be interpreted that two parts of the sentence are indeed related. Read that way, then the person that finds the HII is going to tell a white lie that unravels at TC.

Or, it could be two different people here...someone going to TC is going to get caught in a lie already...could be referring to Brandon, but it could be referring to someone else as well....this last white lie incident could lead to our boot story...

Just no vidcap evidence of any conflict other than Brandon...so it's really hard to speculate...sorry.