URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 7710
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Jeff Probst -- TOUT.com"

Posted by FSUGUY on 09-14-11 at 02:22 PM
http://www.tout.com/u/jeffprobst

short videos...

he will be doing some LIVE during the show... as well as, Twitter....

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Jeff Probst -- TOUT.com"
Posted by Flowerpower on 09-14-11 at 10:24 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-15-11 AT 08:05 AM (EST)

The last thing Jiffy said on his video was that someone finds the HII next week and that there is a drinking game and someone has a big disclosure...can you guess who it is.

Clearly, Brandon is going to spill the beans that his uncle is RUSSHELL! What a loser....if you are going to keep your mouth shut, than KEEP IT SHUT! I suppose he wants to take his shirt off....

Edited to add that he was addressing a party of people watching his tout video last night as "drinking game", so there is no drinking that will be happening next ep, but indeed there will be a big revelation. Hello, is Brandon there?

He noted that they gave them fishing gear because they are getting no rice this season. They have to get all of their own food.

Jiffy said that EVERYONE in the cast knew that Rob had won. They all saw the finale.

He says that judging by first impressions that Cochroach is not doing very well but he hopes that he can improve his second impressions because he's Survivor gold...he's one of the funniest and smartest contestants we've ever had. (My impression: Judging by the fact that he got the first confessional of the newbies, trust me, he's going to survive for quite a while! .)

Posted by joeyshox on 09-16-11 at 04:06 PM
Thanks for the recap, and I hope people keep them coming, please!!

I do so much of my web browsing by android phone, and videos are a little more of a pain for easy viewing...so I hope the recaps can continue!!

Posted by Brownroach on 09-16-11 at 06:28 PM
You know, Brandon could just say that he got the Hantz tattoos because he had been a fan of Russell's when Russell was first on the show. He could even say he eventually he grew to dislike Russell's character and now wishes he didn't have the tattoos. He doesn't have to admit to any connection to Russell.

But I don't think revealing that he's Russell's nephew is going to hurt Brandon much, if at all. He comes across as a very different sort of person than Russell.