URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID87
Thread Number: 771
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"IT'S MY SHOW--said Max! REALLY?"

Posted by studiobusiness on 10-27-11 at 09:12 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-27-11 AT 10:16 PM (EST)

As someone that works on DWTS, I was appalled, as most employees on the show, by Max's remarks.
What about those that have won Emmy Awards for the show? What about the Judges? Tom and Cheryl? The other dancers? The Stars? Director? Producers? Don't their efforts and talents contribute to the success of the show?
It's not call DANCING WITH MAX? MAX DANCES WITH THE STARS? Or THE MAX SHOW? Come down off your high horses Max and get real! We ALL contribute to the show's success!! Maybe the network needs to do some cast cancelling!
And Max if you want to be perceived as a "ladies man(?)" I SUGGEST YOU STOP GRABBING THE CROTCHES of the other MALE dancers on the show during the rehearsals and backstage..especially Louis Van Emstel...it's inappropriate! And not good for your image or the image of the show!!! And besides I don't think Louis or the other MALE dancers appreciate the crotch grabbing!
Maybe you should be voted off PERMANENTLY!!!!
From a DWTS Emplyee!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: IT'S MY SHOW--said Max! REALLY?"
Posted by Sagebrush Dan on 10-27-11 at 09:53 PM
Are you Len?

Posted by studiobusiness on 10-27-11 at 10:11 PM
No, just an employee of the show!

Posted by Sagebrush Dan on 11-04-11 at 12:31 PM
It might help your credibility if you learned to spell the guy's name.

Posted by Sagebrush Dan on 10-28-11 at 02:04 AM
LAST EDITED ON 10-28-11 AT 02:48 AM (EST)

Well, I liked Macks' remarks. I thought what he said to Len and Bruno was spot on. I wasn't a fan of his until he said what he said. So, like I've said in the other thread, "Go Maks!"
As for his calling it "his show," he apologized, and I'm fine with that.

So, what capacity are you an employee? An employee for someone who wants Macks off?

ETA: I know you're spam and what you are trying to accomplish. It won't work. You can argue with me all you want, but Carrie Ann is unqualified for the job, Len was being a jerk, again, and Bruno has long been unnecessarily rude. The judges deserved it. By going after Maks for saying it was his show is detracting from the point he was trying to make. Claiming the show as his was irrelevant, he was calling the judges on their rudeness and incompetence; something Tony Dovolani did to Carrie Ann a few seasons ago when he handed her the rule book and suggested she read it.

Posted by Round Robin on 10-28-11 at 03:00 AM
I didn't remember that Tony had done that. Maybe that's why so many of his partners suck and so many of the others get screwed.

Posted by Sagebrush Dan on 10-28-11 at 03:14 AM
He did it after the show. It made E! Online or one of those sources. Carrie Ann had judged his partner and him for a lift. He said there was no lift, and she disagreed. His version of it was that she had made her determination based up on the dress rehearsal (which the judges also watch) where there was indeed an illegal lift. He and his partner corrected it and there was no lift in the televised performance. The site showed the dance and the supposed lift---Tony was right; there was no lift.
The same article brought out why the pros aren't too fond of Carrie Ann; according to this article, she was a hip hop artist, and had no ballroom experience.

Posted by qwertypie on 11-03-11 at 02:40 AM
LAST EDITED ON 11-03-11 AT 02:41 AM (EST)

Ahh, But you ignore her contribution to Austin Powers.

Posted by Sagebrush Dan on 11-03-11 at 02:55 AM
Okay, I'm an idiot. What did I miss?

Posted by qwertypie on 11-03-11 at 07:28 PM
Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGv4V7bFvJc

She plays Ms. Yu. Not suitable for work.

Posted by Sagebrush Dan on 11-04-11 at 12:30 PM
I've never seen Carrie Ann so believable.

Posted by qwertypie on 11-04-11 at 04:16 PM
Yeah, kind of hard to be taken seriously after that.

Posted by mtb002 on 11-03-11 at 11:14 PM
While I agree with Mak's remark in principle, the blatant hipocracy of Maks accusing anyone else of being unnecessarily rude is hard to swallow.

Posted by Carezy on 11-08-11 at 05:45 PM

>As someone that works on DWTS,
>I was appalled, as most
>employees on the show, by
>Max's remarks.
>What about those that have won
>Emmy Awards for the show?
>What about the Judges? Tom
>and Cheryl? The other dancers?
>The Stars?

It's funny that someone who works on DWTS doesn't know the co-host's name... TOM AND BROOKE?? or TOM AND SAMANTHA (if you include her).