URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID45
Thread Number: 771
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"The Worst Show Ever Gets Cancelled"

Posted by bacon on 01-12-08 at 05:45 PM
And congratulations to FoxNews for realizing how pointless and dumb this show actually was. "The 1/2 Hour News Hour" is history! If you're asking yourself what is the "1/2 Hour News Hour?", then congratulations! You've missed out on the most unfunny, cringe-worthy, pointless show ever made.

The idea was to have a conservative version of "The Daily Show". You heard that right. A conservative version of "The Daily Show". You know, that unbelievably biased fake news show that airs on Comedy Central. The one that's so biased that the only republican guests it's ever had on are Mick Huckabee, John McCain, Rudy Guiliani, Bob Dole, Mitt Romney, and Bush's entire White House Cabinet.

You know, the show that's so biased that jokes about the Clintons, John Kerry, John Edwards, Michael Moore, Barrack Obama, and Jimmy Carter only occur every single episode.

And just to stick it to "The Daily Show" and it's snotty liberal viewers, the "1/2 Hour News Hour" got regular intros from the likes of such sweethearts as Ann Coulter(still looking like Skeletor) and Rush Limbaugh(still looking extra doughy).

Now, if only they could axe the second worst show on tv, "Hannity and Colmes", then the network would truly make some progress.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: The Worst Show Ever Gets Cancelled"
Posted by livsforluv on 02-04-08 at 04:44 PM
I dont even remember that show..but i really hate fox because we always disagree on what is important news. so i guess i'm glad this got cancelled.