URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 771
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"tonights show (5/5/04)?"

Posted by julialovesyou03 on 05-06-04 at 01:40 AM
can someone please tell me who got sent home on tonights show? i totally missed it, i wish i didnt!

Thanx

Julia

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: tonights show (5/5/04)?"
Posted by thetick on 05-06-04 at 01:47 AM
Squish

Posted by julialovesyou03 on 05-06-04 at 01:49 AM
lol does that mean trish?...

Posted by thetick on 05-06-04 at 01:59 AM
A.L.L. = the Anti LOL League
as in A.L.L. of us vs. LOL of them
We are A.L.L. inclusive, A.L.L encompassing, A.L.L powerful
From our secret FORTRESS OF NO-LOLITUDE we shall sweep the threads clean and make them safe for cynicism again.

Frankly there is toooooo much LOLing around on these forums. The last thing we need is a bunch of LOLlygaggers forcing their jocularity on the cynical masses. ....jocularity, jocularity, jocularity....

I've had it up to here w/ all the forced chuckles at all the lame jokes. If you come to the dark side it might jog my memory.

Posted by julialovesyou03 on 05-06-04 at 02:03 AM
wow! im friggin sorry! but that has nothing to do with the question i asked

Posted by nerovh on 05-06-04 at 04:14 AM
Skanky Trish went packin' tonight. But don't get too excited, she'll be back next week. She was saying during the limo ride "I was robbed, this isn't fair" crap like that, and then she said that what she wants she gets, and she wants Jessie, so it's not over. On the previews, it looked like she crashes Jesse's overnight date with Mandy Jaye, and asks him to dump Mandy Jaye and spend the night with her instead. She said in the limo that she wished she and Jesse had gotten to be intimate. That was really the most interesting part of the show, everyone's family visit was kind of boring to me.