URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID69
Thread Number: 768
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"So what's next for Clay Aiken?"

Posted by Alysa on 04-16-07 at 00:37 AM
LAST EDITED ON 04-16-07 AT 00:49 AM (EST)

Haha, ok i havent seen any recent threads about Clay, so i thought i should start this one.

As some of you may know, he has been to Afghanistan for the last week for his UNICEF trip. and then this summer he has a tour coming up!! im excited for that one, even though i dont know if i will be able to go.

And then, i hope he will release a new album with all original songs this time!! i really prefer original songs to covers!! but in any case his voice is great.

and... yeah, how about an appearance in this season's american idol? crap, last year's appearance with the new look took me completely by surprise!!! im hoping something like that for this season as well.

well, dunno!!! so what do you guys think?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: So what's next for Clay Aiken?"
Posted by priestdi on 04-16-07 at 01:04 AM
ah I loved last year's finale, and that was one of the best moments.

but yeah, original songs are really needed. I didn't even consider buying that last CD of his, whoah.

Posted by geekboy on 04-17-07 at 12:20 PM
I read a blurb by him recently where he said he really wants to get back in the studio soon after his tour to record another CD. I think he knows they made a bad decision on this last one of covers.

geekboy

I love puppies! S. Cowell

Posted by Alysa on 04-17-07 at 11:17 PM
>I read a blurb by him
>recently where he said he
>really wants to get back
>in the studio soon after
>his tour to record another
>CD. I think he
>knows they made a bad
>decision on this last one
>of covers.
>
>geekboy
>
>
>I love puppies!
>S. Cowell

yeah, agreed. and i hope that they will finally let him do his thing. like, stop coming up with weird ideas. i dont know why Clive Davis came up with this idea of covers. i almost feel like they dont want his CDs to sell.

dont know if you guys noticed, but in his interview Clay always says : Clive Davis came up with the concept for this album...

thats meaningful, huh?

original songs are really what he does best. measure of a man was a blast!! im just here waiting to see what comes next, and hopefully it will be what ive been waiting for all along ;p ^^.

just a comment : season 2 of AI really rocked.

Posted by dragonflies on 05-23-07 at 11:49 AM
He was on DWTS Jimmy Kimmel segment last night. Was pretty funny too.