URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 768
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Trish on The View 05-06-04"

Posted by missygirl3 on 05-03-04 at 01:21 PM
Hey everyone!! Our dear Trish is going to be on that awful gab-fest The View on Thursday. So, do you guys think she will go Wed. night? Do you fans ever remember seeing a bachelorette do interviews while she was in the running?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Trish on The View 05-06-04"
Posted by SilverStar on 05-03-04 at 01:57 PM
>do you guys think she will go Wed. night?

We can hope, can't we?

Handcrafted by RollDdice
Read my Bachelor Ep.4 summary!!

Posted by LeftPinky on 05-05-04 at 09:32 AM
I'm with you Star! I can't imagine that ABC would allow her to do The View before her ouster, so she's got to be toast on Wednesday. Let's hope! I can't believe that Jesse is so stuck on her physical connection that he can't see her for what she is!

GO AVS!
created by the amazing JSlice!

Posted by smiley on 05-03-04 at 03:22 PM
I'd say that this means she will probably be gone.....or at least I hope so!

*Proud Member of the RR/RW Old Fart Club*

Posted by butthunder on 05-03-04 at 04:20 PM
Goodbye Trish!!!!!!!

Posted by kbpc3949 on 05-04-04 at 02:50 PM
I am sure you are correct that she is on her way out. I am interested to see what kind of family she comes from. I wonder if they are all like that. I also wonder if anyone in her family has kids and they bring them along to the "family meeting". I'd like to see how she acts with them around.

Posted by oddglass2 on 05-04-04 at 05:34 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-04-04 AT 05:35 PM (EST)

It would be quite funny if she acts all motherly around them. Trish grasping at straws and acting completely out of character to impress Jesse may be the most entertaining moment of this season.

IMO, this guy is completely clueless so, I wouldn't be surprised if in his confessional he'd say something like "Jenny was so wrong about Trish. She is an amazing woman who loves to be around kids. I can definitely see us together and me being around her family"

Oh well, still, I think it's her week to go, so will be interesting seeing what she says while she's on the View.

Posted by Rockytop Chick on 05-04-04 at 08:54 PM
Oh, I have to tape this!!!! I can see it now

Starr Jones: Girfriend, tell us all why you're such a ho??

Posted by nerovh on 05-05-04 at 12:42 PM
Hehehehe! I would love to see Starr Jones rake Trish over the coals. I wouldn't think she would have much patience with someone who is proud of being a gold digger, or at least I hope she doesn't! I bet anything that Trish tries to say that she was just kidding around with the gold-digger comments and that the editing just made her look bad.

Posted by leogirl_21 on 05-05-04 at 02:02 PM
>Starr Jones:Girfriend,
>tell us all why you're
>such a ho??

LOL!

Posted by redefine_perfection13 on 05-04-04 at 09:06 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-04-04 AT 09:06 PM (EST)

most likely it will be a boot for Trish wed, if she's going to be on the view

but perhaps we'll miss her when she's gone as she is a real form of entertainment and we seem to love to hate her

Posted by realityjunky on 05-05-04 at 02:30 AM
I'm thinking Trish will go because of one the promos...Trish says"What I want I get!" Against that statement I see high drama at the rose ceremony...Prelude to a Stalker maybe....just thinking out loud

Posted by leogirl_21 on 05-05-04 at 02:04 PM
I think that it is time for Trish to get the boot. If it doesn't happen yet, then Jesse is obviously NOT using his head when he decides who stays and who goes.

Posted by Rockytop Chick on 05-05-04 at 05:23 PM
>Jesse is
>obviously NOT using his head

Not the head on his shoulders, anyway

Posted by leogirl_21 on 05-05-04 at 02:05 PM
>I'm thinking Trish will go because
>of one the promos...Trish says"What
>I want I get!"
>Against that statement I see
>high drama at the rose
>ceremony...Prelude to a Stalker maybe....just
>thinking out loud

That makes good sense to me.

"its a lock"
Posted by thetick on 05-05-04 at 02:04 PM
Today on the view

As the show was ending down and they were announcing tomorrow's guests, Meredith Viera said something along the lines of:

"tommorrow, from the Bachelor, we'll have the girl's eliminated on tonight's episode."

Posted by lauriej68 on 05-05-04 at 03:48 PM
How does everyone know for sure that she's going to be on The View tomorrow??? I looked online at The View's website and in TV Guide and it does not mention anything about her. Let me know!
Thanks.

Posted by Magic Fingers on 05-05-04 at 08:39 PM

My daughter called me and said one of the ladies on THE VIEW said it at the end of the show...like it just slipped out.

"spoiler spoiler"
Posted by calamityc on 05-06-04 at 01:10 AM
Actually, I hope it isn't a spoiler by now. Hope everyone in all time zones saw the show by now. Make sense now that Trish is on The View. Just want to share my misery that I lost a quarter!!! I thought for sure she would be kept until after the overnight dates. I don't think Jesse has a career in front of him as an actor, so I think it is safe to say he had the hots for her.

"RE: spoiler spoiler"
Posted by realityjunky on 05-06-04 at 02:34 AM
According to the previews, Trish does get to go to an overnighter...Mandy Jaye's overnighter...She was angry and ready for a fight...When Trish showed about at Mandy Jaye and Jesse's dinner Jesse said something to the effect "what? do I have a stalker?
I think next week oughta be interesting....

"Squish's "performance""
Posted by thetick on 05-06-04 at 01:28 PM
any one of you could have scripted out 98% of it beforehand

blah blah blah editing, really a multi faceted personality

yada yada yada experienced older woman in sleepaway w/ 21 yr olds, said stuff just for effect

brak brak brak not a stalker, strong woman

The only interesting part was at the end she was asked if she would be back as the next Bachelorette. She tried (for her) to act all coy about it, but then strongly implied that she was in negotiations for it.

Yikes, instead of real roses she could hand out those ones made of little red panties that are sold at all the finer gas stations.

"RE: Squish's "performance""
Posted by asianflow on 05-06-04 at 03:18 PM
I saw Trish on the view.

When she was asked if producers set up the stalker thing, she kept her mouth shut and didn't deny it. It's obvious ABC paid her to do it, and gave her the limo ride with tv cameras to follow her.

It's also hinted she's the next Bacherlotte. That would be a train wreck.

So much for "reality" tv.

Posted by nerovh on 05-06-04 at 05:36 PM
Blech! Trish as the next Bachelorette? It won't happen because she wouldn't want to eliminate any of the 25 men until she had slept with them all!

Posted by Tiggertramp on 05-06-04 at 05:58 PM
Come on, if they actually have her be the next Bachelorette, who will be the bachelors??

Some hicks who got drunk in the bars last night nailed 10 chicks and thought they'd give Trash a chance at true luuuuve??

That would be some love fest all right.

Excellent siggy by JSlice, Worm by the Fab IceCat
I wish I were a glow worm, A glow worm's never glum...Cuz how can you be grumpy, When the sun shines out your bum??