URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 7673
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Ep 11, "A Mystery Package", SOTS"

Posted by Flowerpower on 04-25-11 at 03:44 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-26-11 AT 11:30 AM (EST)

Welcome to the Survivor Blows State of the Spoiling aka SOTS! This is the place where we scour the multiple boards that live, breathe, and eat all things Survivor and then try and spoil the episiode before it airs. Sometimes we are right, and sometimes we are not, but we will eternally try. Just a quick reminder that it's a great time for all of us here at Blows to go back and give our guidelines the once over, they really are the reason we all have such a fun, exciting, and CIVIL board. As in the immortal words of S1 Colleen, Be nice and play fair!

Last time on Survivor, the pagonging continued. The old Ometepe's noted that their rice was spoiled with mold and maggots. Phillip dumped the good stuff out, and wanted, insisted that the old Zap's mix it with theirs. The Zaps refused and ignited "Rice and Race Wars". At the IC, Boston Rob continued his puzzle dominance and won the IC. Meanwhile, back at camp, Julie buried Phillip's bathing trunks, and was severely punished for it later that evening at TC when she surprisingly received the boot. Jiffy is now a certified therapist who was able to bring out the diplomatic side of both Natalie and Rob. Redemption Island now boards three...Matt, Mike, and Julie.

A Mystery Package

Thanks to Squid Pro Quo for posting the episode title, A Mystery Package as well as the CBS Misdirection clues, located here. The clues are:

1. ONE CASTAWAY REACHES THEIR BREAKING POINT IN THE GAME AND STRUGGLES TO FIND THE STRENGTH TO CONTINUE.

With the preview vidcaps posted in the Ep. 11, Vidcap Thread by our own, "we love our Tribe-Phil", we can see that the one DAW that is close to the breaking point is Matt who is wasting away on RI...

We see that the promos note that this occurs on Day 21...

...but, the morning after the very last TC will be the morning of Day 28. Matt was down in the dumps after his last boot out of the tribe, again. But, since Mike and David came, and now Julie, he's picking himself up by his bootstraps...the RI saga continues...By posting the lows that Matt went through now, leads the viewer to believe that he can't make it through. It casts doubt as to his longevity in the game. I think we are all in agreement here at Blows, that this is just plain misdirection. Matt is doing fine and moving on...In fact, kiki_k notes this: The Jesus edit Matt is getting is becoming less & less subtle. I wouldn't be surprised if the very last "duel" on RI involves getting on a cross. Food for thought...

Clue #2. "A Mystery Package" — One castaway is on the verge of a breakdown, while other castaways speculate about the contents of a mystery package and how it affects their strategy.

These vidcaps paint the whole picture...

Jiffy flips the daws a mystery package at some point during the challenge, which leads Robfadda and gang to ponder what the heck this twist is all about...

The Promo Transcripts:

Posting the promo transcripts also provides clues to the episode...

With the preview promo we got this:

Phillip: I am truly blessed, sitting on a rock at camp in his pink undies...
Jeff: Phillip has his greatest day yet!
In confessional, Rob: it's all about getting rid of the right person at the right time.
Jiffy: While Andrea could be headed for an early departure. (See her at camp...)
Jeff: Meanwhile on RI: Matt says while sitting alone at RI, crying, I'm so over this game, man....While Matt sinks to the darkest depths of his soul. I'm out here wasting away, God's literally been carrying me..., see Matt crying.

The preview promo presents Phillip on a platter, who is blessed and has his best day ever, then we hear Rob contemplating booting one of his own, perhaps..."the right person at the right time". We also hear that Andrea may be in for an early departure. Some here speculate that perhaps Andrea could hurt herself this episode, accidentally. Regardless, Andrea is most likely the decoy here. Note, there is no sign of the Zaps in this promo at all.

The promo transcripts:

VO: After 21 days on Redemption Island...
Matt: God's literally been carrying me.
VO: ... has Matt finally broken?
Matt: I'm just so over this game, man.
VO: And...
Phillip: Zaba Doo Da. Hey!

VO: ... Phillip gets kookier by the day.
Steve: He's a different breed.
VO: How has he managed to survive?
Rob: As long as he keeps up his stupid antics... he's under my protection.
VO: But, will a surprise twist...
Probst: "Bring it with you to Tribal Council."
VO: ... change the game completely?
Rob: "I don't understand why there has to be a twist. Always a twist."

VO: Is Phillip the nuttiest player ever...
Phillip: Am I good or what, baby!
VO: ... or is he just playing everyone?
Phillip: Son, you can't stand the truth!

VO: Rob is the island Godfather.

Rob: One man should not have this much power on an island.
VO: Will the other castaways finally wake up and vote him off...
Grant: Timing is everything in this game.
VO: ... or is this his year to win it all?
VO: And, is Phillip the nuttiest player ever or just playing everyone?
Phillip: Son, you can't stand the truth!

The promos present Phillip once again as the kookiest Survivor ever, and nutty, too...Zabba Doo Da, HEY! He's managed to survive because as long as he keeps up his kooky antics, he's under Robfadda's protection. BUT, then they ask the first question....Is Phillip just playing everyone?

Then, question #2 rears it's ugly head...Will a surprise twist change the game completely? In other words, will anyone, specifically Phillip, be voted out before a Zap?

Then we have another promo that's all about Boston Rob. the Island Godfather...cut to Godfather music...we get cocky Rob, noting that one man should not have this much power on an Island. Finally, the last question is asked...Will the other castaways finally wake up and vote him off, OR, is this his year to win it all?

We hear Grant note the same thing that Rob did earlier...that it's all about voting the right person at the right time. Most likely he is echoing what Rob has discussed with him earlier. More than likely, it was their private discussion on how to get themselves to the F3....not about taking out Rob.

So, to answer the questions of the hour...Phillip could be playing everyone, but it still won't win him the game...No, a surprise, mystery package will not change the game forever, and....No, the other castaways will not wake up in time, at least not in this episode, to vote Rob out, leaving us still to ponder, is this his year to win it all?

The Challenge:

This week we know that the challenge is an old one, as OFG notes here. Yes, a variation of it has been done in Survivor: All-Stars where Amber beat Shii-Ann and Jerri, and Rob beat Lex and Ethan. It also was done in Survivor: Amazon, and Survivor: Gabon. As OFG notes, in Gabon it was run as an IC. There were 4 pairs, winners advance to the semi-final, then finals. More than likely we will have the same here. 4 pairs, winners advance to the semi-final. Winners of them, advance to the final.

We see most likely early pairings...Grant and Rob...

...and, Phillip and Natalie:

While it appears that Rob is about to lose, and Natalie is about to lose, it's not definitive. Many are speculating about the challenge area. There is a long bench on the left of the frame, where perhaps "losers" sit, and then there is a shorter bench on the right, perhaps where the winners wait.

The challenge area:

Also, please note that there appears to be a covered dish, or dishes in between the two benches. Most likely, the winner gets to eat something.

With the shot of the "package" being tossed to Steve, we note that Phillip, Rooster, and Natalie are already on the bench. We also note in an earlier frame, that Ashley and Rooster are in the frame. Are they all losers?

Squid Pro Quo noted with his eagle eye that someone was in the frame next to Jiffy as he makes the toss...Blind Freddy blew up the pic and posted a picture for comparison....Volcanic Glass expounded on that...

While we are not able to see the face at all, I am certain that it is indeed Andrea. She has shorter layers of hair, in comparison to Ashley, who has much longer hair. Ashley's hair tends to stay up nicely in her bun, while Andrea's appears to be down here.

So, it could work out like this:

Round one:

Grant vs. Rob = Grant wins
Phillip vs. Natalie= Phillip wins
Ashley vs. Andrea= Andrea wins
Rooster vs. Steve= Steve wins

See Ashley and Rooster on the bench....during the next phase Phillip vs. Grant

So semi-finals: Phillip vs. Grant, Steve vs. Andrea

Note the losers on the bench here:

Finals: Grant vs. Andrea

The Predictions:

So, in a nut shell. We will have another Tri-ul. I'll bet that Matt and Mike advance.

We will have the log rolling challenge. Winner:

Grant, or...

Andrea...

Outside shot:

Rob...

Boot:

I think that OFG has nailed it this week. I think the surprise mystery package, to be opened at TC, will be instructions telling them to do another immediate vote out, right after the first vote out. No time to scramble and strategize. But, in the end it won't matter...Rob's plan to get them to the final 6 will indeed work.

Dumb and Dumber...

Ralph, then Steve, will be voted out. At the end of this episode, we will have 6 remaining at Murlonio, and 4 at Camp Redemption Island...

OR, if Grant does not win immunity in the second portion of the TC, after Ralph leaves, then he's vulnerable. Rob will know that something is up here, and I am sure that he has a plan to accommodate another vote off. He most likely would tell Grant that the plan is Andrea. We hear that she could make an "early departure", but, imo that's misdirection. If Grant does not win immunity for a second vote off, we hear Rob say, it's about the right person at the right time...It is possible that Grant COULD be toast...this would also feed into Rob's plan to finally get Matt off of RI....

Don't forget to visit Dabo and go and vote, when the thread appears...

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Ep 11, "A Mystery Package", SOTS"
Posted by michel on 04-25-11 at 04:52 PM
Nice SOTS, FP. Well done indeed.

I think that Matt's 21 Days promo means he's spent 21 days on RI not that it was taken from Day 21 even if it probably was.

Posted by Flowerpower on 04-25-11 at 09:42 PM

Yes, you are right, but nevertheless, the down in the dumps Matt is from his boot from the game for the second time, which is already over. It's not impending in the next episode. It's still misleading us down the garden path, so to speak.

Posted by kingfish on 04-25-11 at 05:20 PM
Nicely done Flo, while some of the conclusions (even with that picture I won't believe that club foot Phil beats Nat till I see it) could be argued, you did a spectacular job of getting the evidence in one pile.

We owe you a big thanks for this and the others, you do indeed rock. An so it is with deep empathy that I have to point this out, I think this...

"Rob: One man should not have this much power on an island.
VO: Will the other castaways finally wake up and vote him off..."

VO: "... or is this his year to win it all?"

...dooms Robs chances of winning. I think the VO just killed him. I really doubt that the VO (in effect, EPMB himself) would voice the million dollar quote. But if he makes F3 he'll probably get the "Mr. Congeniality" mill.

Posted by byoffer on 04-26-11 at 01:12 PM
I suspect "Mr. Congeniality" doesn't get a full mill. More likely to get only $100K.

Posted by kingfish on 04-26-11 at 02:31 PM
And Matt might edge him out even for that. I have a feeling that there are a lot of Matt fans out there. Heck, Rooster is somewhat like Rupert's character, even he might get some votes.

Posted by Krautboy on 04-25-11 at 06:32 PM
Excellent SOTS FloPo!

Thanks for all you do around here. This week is another complicated one, but you've laid out the available information nicely. All we have to do is fill in the blanks.

Krautboy

Posted by tribephyl on 04-25-11 at 06:40 PM
Fan-Flowah-Tastic!

Yup appears to be alot of hooey to hide the boring bootee.

But still, I can hope.

Posted by Flowerpower on 04-25-11 at 09:27 PM
You know, they have cried wolf SO many times with Phillip, that if he ever is the boot, we'll probably miss it... It will be fun anyway...!

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 04-25-11 at 10:02 PM
Nice job of pulling together a tough week, FloPo! Especially since the threads have been much larger this season than in recent seasons, so it's taken longer to go through all the stuff to pull out for this SOTS...

One thing that I haven't seen mentioned so far from the limited scanning I've done (my apologies if it's already been pointed out, just didn't see it here on the SOTS) is that it appears there is a thin, black headband in that picture of the blonde at the side where Jiffy is chucking the clue -- it seems rather conclusive to me that this is Andrea:

Posted by Outfrontgirl on 04-25-11 at 10:24 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-25-11 AT 10:27 PM (EST)

Super job, so complete and organized -- so much so that it jogged my brain to think a bit more.

What if the twist isn't a big bust?

What if there is a quick quiz IC in that package (combo RC)

AND the last Zap won it?
Then it's not a no-brainer vote and an Ome must go with no chance to scramble.

Also, what about that food? Who gets to eat it? Those spec'd to be semifinals are on the loser bench, and there's not enough time to have eaten before Jeff tosses that, so does winner choose 1 or 2 to eat?

Grant could choose Rob and maybe Ashley and/or Andrea eat?
That would shake people up? I say Rob because he's not visible on the bench when Jeff tosses, and neither is Ashley.

"SOTS Supplement..."What if""
Posted by Flowerpower on 04-26-11 at 08:20 AM
What if there is a quick quiz IC in that package (combo RC)

AND the last Zap won it?
Then it's not a no-brainer vote and an Ome must go with no chance to scramble.

Also, what about that food? Who gets to eat it? Those spec'd to be semifinals are on the loser bench, and there's not enough time to have eaten before Jeff tosses that, so does winner choose 1 or 2 to eat?

Grant could choose Rob and maybe Ashley and/or Andrea eat?
That would shake people up? I say Rob because he's not visible on the bench when Jeff tosses, and neither is Ashley.

I thought we could examine these thoughts that OFG has posted.... Let's play "what if".

Alright, let's start the discussion in a chronological order. Clearly, someone is going to win the IN at the IC and be offered what is under the covered dishes. I agree, that there is more there than one person can eat, and the winner will be put in the position of having to choose 1 or 2 to share. I love it when jealousy rears its ugly head....(Remember Jane last season?) If Grant wins then yes, he'll probably include Rob and Ashley, his sleeping buddy. If Andrea wins, would she pick Rob and Grant? Or, Ashley and Rob? I agree with OFG who has noted that neither Rob or Ashley is seen on the bench...and, Ashley was seen on the bench earlier.

What if Rob were to win this? Who would he choose? WE see Natalie is not one of them...nor Phillip? So, Grant and Ashley? Andrea?

Could Andrea, seen sitting on the short bench close to Jiffy as he makes the toss, be there because she was picked to share the food, and not because she's won the IN? If she is picked, I can see her name come up as a boot choice later. Or, if she wins the IN again, Rob could bring her name up. I remember the reason that Grant wanted to keep her over Matt was that she was "good" in challenges....hmmmm? She also has the ominous "insert" into the vidcaps...(nod to CTGirl

Food for thought...Regardless, some are going to be left out, and that always gives pause to those that are NOT chosen.

Now, onto "the package". As OFG and others have noted, there is usually some opportunity given to the daws so that they can try to win immunity. It could likely be a quiz. The package will most likely be opened after the first boot. Which, imo, will be Ralph. That leaves the door open for Steve. He could possibly win a quiz...I have serious doubt though...But, if he does, I would think that the Ometepe's would indeed vote out the "blessed, kooky, and nuttiest" player ever... Clearly, Steve, Ashley, Grant would...But, what about Andrea? Would she vote for the whack job? I don't know, he gives her options, as well. Rob, Natalie....I don't think they'd vote for Phillip....and, we know that Phillip would most likely vote for Ashley.

We have to consider a Rob boot here as well, and a possible Grant boot? We hear them both talking about timing...They are both in the boot candidate catagory. Will the former Ometepe's wake up? As we see Andrea "waking up". (Thanks VG!)

I don't think that they will "wake up" this week, as I've already noted. I don't think the spa girls or Phillip would vote for Rob at this point, nor would Grant...they are all still riding the coattails. So, I think Rob will be safe.

Could the Ometepe girls and Phillip/Rob turn on Grant, at this point?

Here's what I posted after reviewing the first promo...

Notice, there are NO pictures of Andrea on the radar...that's a good thing for her. (Does Andrea's name come up when Phillip possibly wins the IN?) There is an ominous picture of Ralph...Steve receives the "package", and seems to be back to narrating. Will Rob be able to predict a double boot? I think he could...they ALL are aware of the numbers. There is no doubt that Rob will indeed take his HII, a twist is not going to be a "good thing".

Preliminary thoughts, Ralph is toast. Steve could be toast as well. Phillip looks like he's in trouble, but his starring role could spell his demise either this week, or next....

*Also wanted to note there are some shots of Grant as well, could he be a boot decoy here? Or, could he be our second boot...

"It's all about the right person at the right time." We see Grant dominating the log roll. If he wins and picks some to eat, it's going to call attention to him as being so dominant in the challenges. Perhaps he does NOT win immunity at the second portion of the TC, and he's vulnerable. We even hear him saying that, it's all about the timing....

I am beginning to have great "Grant vibes" regarding his boot. It all depends on if the last Zap standing can win the immunity offered.

If he is vulnerable, it's as good a time as any. They would all know they can NOT beat him at the final challenges. Rob will be very suspicious of "the package". I think when we see him here with Grant and Ashley....

They perhaps discuss Andrea as the boot choice if there is a second boot...at least that's what he'll tell Grant. That's why we hear in the promo...While Andrea could be scheduled for an early departure.. Later, he'll spread the word if Grant is vulnerable without immunity, we need to take him out....

If Ralph is the first votee off, and the "package" does present an immunity opportunity that Grant does NOT win, then this is as good a time as any to vote him out.....food for thought...

"RE: SOTS Supplement..."What if""
Posted by Brownroach on 04-26-11 at 11:52 AM
I think the clues and previews are too anemic for the twist to be throwing a serious monkey-wrench into anyone's plans. If the Ometepes were forced to vote out one of their own this week there'd be a lot more buzz, imo. Even the clue about Andrea is limper than such clues usually are -- we don't even see or hear anyone verbalize about why she'd be in trouble.

Posted by emydi on 04-26-11 at 10:31 AM
Great SOTS Again FP!!

I wanted to put this here...I got my TV Guide for next week yday and it says for May 4th ep:

Well, it had to happen sometime. The Ometepe tribe starts to fall apart as all of the castaways are pushed to their limits in one brutal challenge.

I think this tells us that Steve and Rooster are gone...now if we only knew the order bc KB is being strict!!

Posted by Flowerpower on 04-26-11 at 11:28 AM

Wow, that's enlightening, emy! Thanks for posting. I agree, sounds like it will go down as my first choice...dumb and dumber...

Posted by Corvis on 04-26-11 at 11:56 AM
Well, not necessarily.

Just because it says the Ometepe tribe starts to fall apart doesn't mean there isn't a Zappy left. Perhaps in the double TC, the entire Ometepe tribe voted for Grant. They're still unified and don't fall apart until the following episode when the remaining Zappy wins the brutal challenge. I'm just sayin'.

Posted by kingfish on 04-26-11 at 12:08 PM
True. In Vanuatu the all-female alliance broke down before they eliminated the last man.

And the last man (Chris) went on to win it all.

Posted by emydi on 04-26-11 at 02:35 PM
I though of that too C but I think the "Well it had to happen sometime" strongly suggests that it's what has to happen next week bc only Omes are left

Take it FWIW

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 04-26-11 at 05:00 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-26-11 AT 05:00 PM (EST)

My first thought, as well, was that it's just the Ometepes left and they're forced to start eating each other.

But... it could also be that the "Well it had to happen sometime" is in reference to a Zap *finally* winning immunity and saving himself and forcing Ometepe to eat itself, resulting in a bit of infighting as they had to choose on the spot who to boot, and there's a new-found split in the tribe just discovered after the boot took place and they're walking back to camp. The words "it had to happen..." could easily have meant what just happened the previous night as it could mean whatever happens in the current episode.

Posted by michel on 04-26-11 at 06:09 PM
A Dumb and Dumber boot matches with Steve's earlier words: "I hate a landslide." He should have good reason too hate them even more.

From what we know of Rob, he isn't like Tina and Todd who both did "pagonging interruptus". The only reason Shii Ann stayed over a Chappy was because she won Immnunity.

Steve and/or Ralph will need to win the second immunity to stay. A quiz wouldn't favor Rooster, but maybe Steve? Doubtful.

Steve should go first because Ralph seems to have gotten a deal. With the buddy system, Rob couldn't have agreed to Ralph's proposal but he would certainly remind him of that during FTC: "Hey Ralph! Remember when you asked to stay? I couldn't say anything out loud but I did keep you."

Posted by Flowerpower on 04-27-11 at 06:47 AM

I agree Corvis, they can still be unified and vote out one of their strongest competitors. The whole spec with Grant could happen this week. How many clues lead us to the Julie boot? But, this week, there are clues that lead to a Grant boot.

I think the spec is good, because they have to be thinking about getting rid of Grant. He could smoke them all at the end. If he's without immunity, he is indeed a target. While he may not go this week, we have to start looking for this kind of set up...

Personally, I'd love to see Grant make it to the end. He really has been Rob's best friend out there...I'd like Rob to have a win on his argument alone...just saying

"Unanswered questions..."
Posted by Flowerpower on 04-27-11 at 08:09 AM
Unanswered questions for Episode 11:

1. Phillip. He's having his best day ever? Why? Why do they show his feet? Is it simply that he's still in the game, and he's now found his bathing trunks? Is it because someone else tells him that they want to go to the end with him? What?

2. Andrea. "could be headed for an early departure". What is this all about? The more I think about it, the more I like the spec that she could be hurt....burned. Could it be possible that we see her sitting on the "short" bench, closest to Jiffy when he throws the "package" because she's hurt, and SITTING OUT the challenge? I believe it is a possibility....it's natural to think of booting the weakest/injured player...but, I do believe it will be misdirection. She'll stay.

3. Other questions that the promos pose...Phillip, is he playing everyone? I'd say he's in very good shape at this point. He's a magnet for drawing animosity from the other tribe. They will not vote for him in the end, or will they? At this point, I think everyone but Ashley would indeed like having Phillip sit next to them. I'd say Phillip has the easiest road to the finals?

Rob....will his former tribe wake up and vote him off, or is it his year to win it all? The question of the series, really. I don't think they will wake up in this episode. He's got them all believing that it's his goal to get them to the F6. And, they are most likely buying it.

What is Grant echoing Rob for, have they discussed the possibility of a 2nd boot at TC? I think, yes, they most likely have. Could Rob lead Grant to believe that they will vote out the wounded Andrea, OR, will he rally his tribe to vote out Grant if he is without immunity? I don't know. If Grant wins the IN, they may believe that he's immune if there is a second boot....most likely, it will be Steve and Ralph?

"RE: Unanswered questions..."
Posted by CTgirl on 04-27-11 at 09:00 AM
Thanks FloPo. I've been really busy this week and you do all the thinking for me. You're my Robfadda!

Posted by Brownroach on 04-27-11 at 12:54 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-27-11 AT 12:58 PM (EST)

have they discussed the possibility of a 2nd boot at TC? I think, yes, they most likely have.

Don't forget that Jeff said they were thrown by the twist at TC. There must be some aspect of it that they were unprepared for.

I suppose it's conceivable that no one there saw the Cook Islands episode with the TC package, in which case they really would have no idea what to speculate.

ETA Jeff's exact quote from the EP 10 Q&A about this week:

"A twist at tribal council catches everybody off guard."

Posted by Flowerpower on 04-27-11 at 02:31 PM
Well, if we are to believe that it catches everybody off guard then it should be a no brainer. Being caught off guard for the old Ometepe's would clearly lead, imo, to a
last Zap boot. What would really catch them off guard is if that last Zap could win immunity. That's the question.

Posted by SquidProQuo on 04-27-11 at 03:11 PM
It's hard to trust the hype -- last week's TC certainly didn't live up to Jeff's tweets. But I agree with you, FloPo, that a simple double boot alone seems too obvious and shouldn't catch everyone (esp. Rob) off guard. But an IC at TC probably would, esp. a quiz or something that anyone could win and then they'd have to quickly vote again. Personally I'm hoping it's something more than just a simple double boot because I don't think it's fair to not give the last Zap time to scramble and be an extra vote for a "big move."

P.S. Wanted to include the link for the "Version B" web promo that VG referenced was added recently. It's very OTT with the Robfather stuff again. And it's hard for me to even watch the snippet of Grant being led around by the hand by Rob because it's so pathetic. As FloPo mentions above, it is interesting how they show Andrea when the VO asks if Rob's tribe will "wake up".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIIzj8Lnklo

Posted by Outfrontgirl on 04-27-11 at 03:48 PM
Andrea is competing in the log roll, because she is standing waiting to compete while Rob & Grant match up ...

I don't think for a minute that she gets hurt.
Early departure -- just one of those discussions about letting go of someone early. She's doing too well at the challenges and there is still the Matt thing casting a shadow on her, as she wasn't the one who went and told Rob.

Her waking up -- well, I envision one scenario as a second F5 with Rob, Natalie, Andrea, Phillip and Matt as returnee. Andrea, Matt and Phillip vote out Rob.

The first two Ometepe boots will go to RI and that will be the end of their story, so I would spec that Ashley and Grant are those two, simply because they have been so little developed during the season.