URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 7659
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S22 ep9"

Posted by dabo on 04-11-11 at 02:41 PM
See rule 5 for further instructions

ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question.

The Rules

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote on which player will get the boot, e.g., "Julie." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot week: "Julie and Andrea." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on (what channel Phillip's watching, who wins what, will HII's be in play), these should go in your post not in your subject line.

("Boot" defines as voted out of a tribe, either exiled to Redemption Island or, when Redemption Island is no longer a factor in the game, eliminated from the game. Quitters are also regarded as boots though whether they would be exiled or eliminated/disqualified is unknown. It is assumed that medical evacuees would be eliminated/disqualified without prejudice.)

1b. The process for voting on which Exile on Redemption Island will be eliminated from the game.

Place your elimination vote anywhere in the subject line with the boot vote. Place an "X" in front of the name of the exile you think will lose the duel and be eliminated from the game, as in XMatthew or X???. Alternately, should you wish to save space in the subject line, cast your vote using the exile's placement number determined by the time of their arrivals on Redemption Island, noted in the list below in this post. Exile 8, Matthew, would be X8. Exile 9, whoever, would be X9. Numbers section disabled for this episode.

1c. Returnees. Dammit, I had it right all along and didn't know it!

This section is to note that it is theoretically possible for a player to be returned to the game immediately after a duel and subsequently be voted out again within the same episode. So theoretically an exile could also get the boot, both votes could be for exiles. Hence the importance of the X, please get in the habit.

2. Reply only to this post.

We like to keep our votes threads nice and straight.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

2b. But to change your vote (or add additional votes) reply to your own previous vote post.

Your new post heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: Rob." Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: Rob and Grant" if you think it will be a two-boot week.

You should also use this process of replying to your own vote post to make additional votes, should you wish to vote for a boot but still think about it before you vote for an elimination, or vice versa.

3. This is not a discussion thread, do not treat it as such.

There are plenty of places on the forum to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements, don't do it here.

But please feel free to discuss your vote in your own post, cast all the extra votes you want, we're all interested in what you have to say. And KB wants your challenge votes for scoring purposes!

4. No graphics, particularly no sig pics.

If you must have a graphic make it pertinent to something. Thank you.

5. Have fun!

Alright, it is official, Redemption Island is the worst ever possible game twist of all time, we can all stop watching now!!!

Seriously, for voting purposes, they are saying there will be two boots this episode. One monkey says a surprise double Tribal, another monkey says two Tribals, same number of boots regardless. Will there be one immunity winner, two, a surprise double immunity winner? I think there will be two ICs hence two separate winners, believe what you want. Will there be a duel? I don't think so but if you think there will be you can still vote for who loses the duel, just please use the X!

The DAWS!

Murlonio (black) tribe

Andrea (Ometepe)
Ashley (Ometepe)
David (Zapatera)
Grant (Ometepe)
Julie (Zapatera)
Mike (Zapatera)
Natalie (Ometepe)
Phillip (Ometepe)
Ralph "Rooster" (Zapatera)
Boston Rob (Ometepe)
Steve (Zapatera)

Redemption Island

exile 8. Matthew (Ometepe, exile 2, Murlonio)

Eliminated

Francesca (Ometepe, exile 1)
Russell (Zapatera, exile 3)
Kristina (Ometepe, exile 4)
Krista (Zapatera, exile 5)
Stephanie (Zapatera, exile 6)
Sarita (Zapatera, exile 7)

Jury

none

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Mike + Steve"
Posted by Scarlett O Hara on 04-11-11 at 10:58 PM
I'm thinking it will be two Zaps going this week. Let the Pagonging begin!

"Mike/Steve Gone. Rob/Andrea Win IC's."
Posted by HitmanPayne on 04-11-11 at 11:19 PM
I don't think Rob would get rid of one of his Ometepe's until he is comfortable with the numbers advantage he has. 6-3 is way better numbers IMO than 5-4.

"Mike 1st voteoff, Phillip 2nd voteoff"
Posted by Round Robin on 04-12-11 at 00:50 AM
No RI elims this ep. 2 IC's, Rob wins 1st IC, Grant wins 2nd IC.

"Mike & Steve xMatt"
Posted by tribephyl on 04-12-11 at 01:47 AM
Taken right from the scoring possibilities of STOPP...
1st Confessional: Andrea
Treemail: Andrea
Finds Hidden Idol: Phillip
Wins 1st Immunity: Rob
Last Voter: Phillip
Voted Out: Mike
Wins Redemption Island Duel: Mike (Just in case.)
Wins 2nd Immunity: Grant
Last Voter: Grant
Plays Hidden Idol: Rob & Phillip
Voted Out: Steve
Sprint's Players of the Week: Grant, Rob & Phillip

"VO : Mike & Steve.................IC : Rob & Grant"
Posted by Woogie on 04-12-11 at 11:06 AM
With limited speculations given I guess it will be pretty similar guesses this episode.

1st IC : Rob (as the pic with necklace shows it)

1st VO : Mike (I don't think there will be another HII as Rob still has his, but even if there is a new one I don't think he finds it)

NO duel (triple duel next week!!!)

2nd IC : Grant (no reason for this, just following the speculation)

2nd VO : Steve (torn between Steve and Phillip but I think Phillip will survive this episode but soon gone)

"Mike and Phillip get axed at TC"
Posted by kingfish on 04-12-11 at 11:29 AM
LAST EDITED ON 04-12-11 AT 11:35 AM (EST)

"Mike and Phillip get axed at TC...X Matt"
Posted by kingfish on 04-12-11 at 11:34 AM
LAST EDITED ON 04-12-11 AT 11:58 AM (EST)

and Rob and Nat win IC's.

Phillip plucks a feather from a dead buzzard,

the Ghost of Russell haunts the jungle searching for the fabulous wealth of the Lost Hidden Idol,

and on the Purgatory Isle of St. Matthew, the wailing of a lost soul sears the night!

Because;

"Because Spoiler to the stars, MissyPissy says so!"

Dammit!

"Mike1 David 2 "
Posted by ajglitch on 04-12-11 at 12:11 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-12-11 AT 12:15 PM (EST)

I am going to go against popular choice yet again for my second choice. Last week I believe only I and one other said Matt was back to RI - and we were right. Why my picks this week? Well I believe that Andrea and Rob win II. I think Zap will not vote Grant to try and keep him around. They don't like David so they vote for him. Mike is a likely target for Ome though it could just as easily be Steve. Everything I have read points to a double zap I just don't think it will be both Mike and Steve and I believe Baboon boy (Rooster to everyone else) is not in the cross hairs this week. I believe there will be a duel on RI because I don't see 3 guys being there until next episode. Matt will lose to Mike (if he is first to go) Matt will beat David (if he is first to go). There will not be a second duel.

"Mike and Steve"
Posted by parathor on 04-12-11 at 12:23 PM
For the inevitable pagonging (and predictable) outcome, they have to spread out the drama/excitement over the course of the next few weeks (meaning a lot of RI next week as Matt defends his homecourt). This week, two immunity challenges and two tribal councils is drama enough, so we'll go with the least dramatic picks to be booted.

Picks reasoning:
Mike: his facetime spiked
Steve: he's been shown to be "next out" for the past few weeks

Why it won't be Phillip, David, Julie, Ralph:
- Phillip's exit will be the "entertaining" or dramatic portion of a future episode
- "David is good at challenges" (as Jeff reminds us), so when he's the last one standing (with immunity), the drama will be "which Ometepe goes first?" (hint: Ashley)
- Julie (and Ralph, to a lesser degree) is UTR

Immunity 1: Rob
Immunity 2: Natalie (could be Grant - but I'm really hoping to see some more of Nat's victory "dance" moves, so I'm pulling for her to win)

"VOTE CHANGE: Mike and Ralph"
Posted by parathor on 04-12-11 at 02:47 PM
Mike is featured heavily in the previews - so I'm guessing he's the bootee.

Corvis convinced me that Ralph (or David) is more likely due to the dip in screen time. I'm still convinced that David stays safe due to being more dramatic later on when he has immunity.

Thus, I'm also changing the "Winner of Immunity 2" to David, per Dabo's comment that it's likely that Rob's entire tribe sits down to eat, leaving the four remaining Zaps to struggle. I don't foresee Ralph or Steve winning this (actually, I can see Ralph skipping it entirely to eat something). Julie has a good shot, but "David is good at challenges," so...

"Mike(TC9), Steve(TC10), no duel."
Posted by dabo on 04-12-11 at 12:30 PM
Mike and Steve buddied up on day 1.

First individual immunity of episode, Rob. Looks like Rob to me.

Second individual immunity of episode, Julie. If they are offered food to sit out or drop out, Ometepes have numerical advantage and multiple targets to select from, they may as well fuel up. Pride might get Phillip into it, and others may not assess the situation quickly enough, but even once into it there is no reason for any of them to wear themselves out on this challenge. Zapateras all should give it their best shot, Julie and Ralph have reserves to call on, Steve is spent, David might drop out early to make himself seem less of a threat.

Matt on RI, he might as well quit at this point since he isn't playing Survivor, hasn't been all the time he's spent on Rejection Island, and totally sucks at the game anyway.

"VOTE CHANGE: David(TC10)"
Posted by dabo on 04-13-11 at 00:54 AM
All other picks unchanged. On reviewing all the promos, Ralph and Steve are seen only briefly, group in hut and challenge beach group shot, otherwise absent; so OFG Theory they are probably safe. Between David and Julie, David was labelled the puzzle-solver by his old pal Stephanie.

"Mike & Steve get booted; Rob & Grant win ICs"
Posted by Brownroach on 04-12-11 at 01:04 PM
I am going with tribephyl's picks since he was correct about Matt last time.

Except I don't think there will be a duel and I don't think any hidden idol will be played.

Wins 1st Immunity: Rob
Voted Out: Mike
Wins 2nd Immunity: Grant
Voted Out: Steve

"RE: Mike & Steve get booted; Rob & Grant win ICs"
Posted by ajglitch on 04-13-11 at 09:43 AM
I was right last week too but you did not go with my picks....

"not a vote"
Posted by Brownroach on 04-13-11 at 01:29 PM
Yes, well, but I did congratulate you.

I don't think David will get voted out this week, but if you are right I'll congratulate you again!

"Mike~Phillip"
Posted by Flowerpower on 04-12-11 at 02:56 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-12-11 AT 03:07 PM (EST)

I have pretty much stated my opinion in the SOTS this week. I may be off on Phillip, but last week when he went under the radar in confessionals was shocking. As Rob Cesternino pointed out in his blog, Phillip was poised to jump at the merge. He appears to be solidly in the fold, but is he? Also, if you were a Zap, what options do you have. All they need is to get one to flip and it's a tie....clearly, the outliers are their best bets, and David told us last week that he knows who low man on the totem pole is.

The preview promo pits Rob vs. Grant...Rob has control of his tribe, or does he? Grant is in question here....and then there is Phillip. Who does Rob have in control, Grant, and who does he not have in control...Phillip. It's misdirection because they want you to think that Grant is not in control, while Phillip surprisingly is...

The promo that comes next first notes that Matt was sent a one-way ticket back to RI care of Godfadda, Boston Rob, like a hit from a mob movie...Robfadda tells us it's his game, he's in charge. Julie notes that there is no breaking their loyal shield, which makes me think, perhaps there is a way to break that loyal shield....Phillip.

Then, Rob says that he can't shake this idol paranoia, as we see them searching for one...it might cost me my survivor life...and then we hear Phillip say, "I've got to make something happen", and Rob ends it with he has to gamble.

Well, I propose that Rob is talking about booting one of his own when he says it could cost him his survivor life, but he has to gamble. If Phillip is saying in this episode that he has to make something happen, then yes, chances are he's going to conspire with the Zaps...and like a hit from a mob movie, Phillip will be gone. The misdirection is Grant.

Last week Rob told us that Mike was number one on his hit list. That won't change, unless he could find an idol...I think if someone found one, they'd show us someone finding it. They are doctoring up the vidcaps to make us believe they will. The gamble isn't about voting for someone that doesn't have the idol, it's about voting out one of his own. First TC will vote out Mike, second TC will be Phillip.

I think Rob wins the first IC. I think that Grant will win the second IC. First three at RI will be Matt, Mike and Phillip.

ETA: Just to cover my bases IF there is a duel on RI, I think that Mike will beat Matt...Matt said it last week, he's just not good at the game of Survivor...

"Mike & David"
Posted by CTgirl on 04-12-11 at 03:05 PM
The first boot isn't difficult to decide. Rob wants Mike out, Rob has immunity and unless Mike finds the HII, he goes to RI to give Matt some competition in the three-way contest that will start episode 10.

The second boot is much harder to decipher. Is Phillip the boot or is he misdirection, yet again? Or do the Zapetera's continue to get pagonged. I think the Omes will target Steve, David or Ralph and since we see David in the vidcaps the most, I'm picking him.

first immunity winner - Rob
second immunity winner - Andrea
no duel

"Mike-Rooster alt Rooster-David"
Posted by emydi on 04-12-11 at 03:26 PM
1st IC-Rob
1st Boot-Mike (but it could be Rooster)
2nd IC-Julie (I think Rob and his whole tribe eats)(If Mike makes it to 2nd IC, he wins)
2nd Boot-Rooster (if Rooster's gone already then it's David bc Mike wins 2nd IC)

"Mike booted first, then David booted second"
Posted by Corvis on 04-12-11 at 05:17 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-12-11 AT 05:19 PM (EST)

Mike is clearly the first choice to be booted by the Ometepes. I worry that he might win that first immunity challenge. He was in a zone last time and just barely lost. Still, I am going to go with him as the most likely first boot.

Then who is the next target? I don't see Rob breaking up his Ometepe alliance yet. The only one to vote out would be Phillip and the red-headed stepchild showed how little chance there is that he'll flip with his tirade at TC. So Rob should be confident that Phillip is still with him and even if he decided not to be, Zappy can't like Phillip. And if there's two TCs coming, there's a not a lot of time for anything to change. So who will Rob target at the second TC?

Julie seems under the radar and she's getting narrator type confessionals so she's probably safe. Steve is the weakest of the remaining Zappy's, so he ought to be safe. That leaves Rooster and David. Rooster could be a physical threat at some challenges, but let's face it - he's not a smart guy. Rob won't be impressed or threatened.

I think David signed his death warrant when he made it clear he could have won the tarp challenge and then also commented on Rob's brilliant move to get rid of Matt again. The first shows Rob that David is a challenge threat, especially puzzles, which is Rob's forte. The second comment shows Rob that David understands the game and therefore is a threat.

So I'm going to go with Mike and David. I admit, I kind of wonder if the order is reversed with Mike winning the first immunity. But I'm going to go with Rob winning the first immunity and Julie winning the second one.

ETA Matt as the RI boot if there is a duel, which I doubt.

"1st TC: MIke 2ndTC: David"
Posted by michel on 04-12-11 at 06:01 PM
All I know is that Phillip has to outlast every man in Zapatera so it can't be Phillip!

Then, we saw pictures of David, Mike and Steve during episode #1's description of RI so I'm guessing it's those 3 going next. Mike was Rob's first target last week and now, without a HII to consider, Mike it is.

Next, Rob doesn't like to see people looking for the HII because, when they don't find it, they'll figure he has it. Who is looking? Not Steve, he's too busy dying in the shelter. Puzzle boy Dave is looking. I guess he'll have time to build sand castles on RI!

Rob wins the first IC. The second? Julie has a strong upper body and is much lighter than the guys. The Omes won't worry about competing just like Casaya during a similar challenge of EI's merge episode. And this time they do get food so it's an easy call!

"1st IC Rob TC Mike, 2nd IC Julie TC Phillip"
Posted by Krautboy on 04-12-11 at 08:56 PM
I'm sticking by FloPo this week!

The first Immunity Challenge is well suited for Rob and the Tribal council vidcap alterations appear to hide the IN around Robs neck. We will assume that Rob wins the first immunity and the Ometepe alliance vote out a Zapatera.

Rob wants to keep his enemies close, so he takes Phillip and Mike with him on the Reward, but a HII clue probably triggers “Idol Paranoia”.

At TC Mike is the logical first boot for Rob and the Ometepe alliance and provides them a 6-4 buffer.

Rob “is pulling all the strings” and as Julie points out, probably after the first TC, “There’s no breaking their loyal shield”. Probably misdirection for what’s to come at the second TC.

Phillip is shown saying “I’ve got to make something happen”, misdirection that someone other than Phillip may be in trouble.

Rob doesn’t find the Idol and is afraid that one of the Zapatera’s may have found it, so Idol Paranoia takes hold.

The second challenge is the hanging endurance challenge, but with a 6-4 advantage some of the Ometepe probably choose food over a chance for Immunity.

JP’s blog comments are interesting…

Give us a sneak peak at what we can look forward to next week!
Next week is one of my favorite dilemmas: Immunity or food? I’m always fascinated by the people who choose to pass up the opportunity for immunity simply so they can have a slice of pizza or a cheeseburger. But we’ve never done this challenge without somebody taking the food. Take a guess who is eating next week?

Jeff suggests that some of those who choose to sit out probably shouldn’t. Phillip is probably among them.

The Zapatera have the most on the line and of them Julie has the most favorable strength to weight ratio, so I will predict her victory in the second IC.

Leading up to the second tribal council, Rob says, “I can’t shake the idol paranoia”. Rob is probably afraid that if the Ometepe’s vote for a Zap with an idol, he is vulnerable or forced to waste his idol…so he ends up deciding, “you have to gamble”.

Rob had Idol Paranoia when he decided it was safer to vote out Matt than a Zap. He still can’t shake the Idol Paranoia, so he will probably avoid an idol bounce by once again voting for an Ometepe rather than risking a vote for the wrong Zap.

Of the Ometepe’s left Phillip is the one who is trying to “make something happen”, so he will be the blindside.

By voting out Phillip Rob keeps his idol, avoids the risk of an idol bounce off of the wrong Zap, and still has a 5-4 advantage…sure one of his Ometepe 5 could flip next week, “but you have to gamble”.

First Immunity: Rob
First TC vote: Mike
Second Immunity: Julie
Second TC vote: Phillip

"Mike, David"
Posted by Travel_Queen on 04-12-11 at 09:00 PM
Rob wins first IC
Mike voted out at first TC
Julie wins second IC; everyone at Ome elects to eat..Jeff's comment about "you'll never guess who chooses to eat",...yeah everyone but he zaps
David voted out at 2nd TC; puzzle boy too much of a threat to Rob.

"You're first, Mike; and you're second, David"
Posted by Belle Book on 04-12-11 at 09:50 PM
Boston Rob wins the first Immunity Challenge. He leads the charge against Mike -- and this time, Mike has no Hidden Immunity Idol to help him out. Therefore, Mike's the first to go to Redemption Island.

I think there's a second IC, and Andrea will win this one since she might think she's in some danger. David is the second to go home since I think Boston Rob fears David's puzzle skills and doesn't want to attack one of his own just yet.

I don't know if there will be a duel between Matt and Mike, but if there is one I think Mike will win it.

"Mike & Steve -- ICs Rob & Grant"
Posted by kiki_k on 04-12-11 at 11:56 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-13-11 AT 00:02 AM (EST)

No RI until next episode -- I just don't see them fitting it in with the time allotted. I'm betting there will be the oxymoronic (not a word, I know) triple-"duel" next episode.

First IC -- Rob wins
First TC -- Mike voted out.

Second IC -- Grant wins
Second TC -- Steve voted out.

eta: Oh, in case anyone didn't notice, like BR, I'm going with tribephyl's picks since he was correct about Matt last time.

"TC#1 Mike TC#2 Ralph XMatt"
Posted by KwietOne on 04-13-11 at 03:12 AM
I'll take a stab in this game. I'm usually in TAR. I had this strange dream.

"No change in vote"
Posted by ajglitch on 04-13-11 at 09:48 AM
I would just like to point out, in case you didn't notice (and it appears you have not) I was right and posted before tribalphyl last week This week our votes differ though it seems more agree with me this week than last week. Tonight will tell.

"Mike, Rooster"
Posted by samboohoo on 04-13-11 at 10:01 AM
I think FloPo makes an excellent argument for a Phillip boot this week, and he is my alternate for the 2nd vote. Survivor promos on Facebook even give Phillip a shoutout this week with his memorable moments. I think Phillip has one more week of story.

"Mike, Steve"
Posted by vince3 on 04-13-11 at 11:24 AM
Get out the new ringleader for the Zaps first, then continue the Pagong by taking out one of their other big male threats...

"RE: Mike, Steve"
Posted by vince3 on 04-13-11 at 06:36 PM
Forgot immunity picks: Boston Rob for the first, Julie for the 2nd

"Julie - Ashley"
Posted by Rayne on 04-13-11 at 11:41 AM
no duel this week. Julie goes at first TC. Then Ashley at 2nd TC.

"Mike-TC9a, David-TC9b; IC9a Rob, IC9b Julie; no duel "
Posted by Blind Freddy on 04-13-11 at 01:32 PM
Sometimes 'you have to gamble'...and that's where I'm at as well.

After review of the excellent SOTS and all the discussion of the caps and teasers....

I think that's Rob at TC9a wearing the IN. Mike was setup clearly last episode as the next Zap to go. Mike was desperate last week and remains so. While there might be a new clue(due to Ralph using his HII), I don't think that anyone will either find or play one this week. So Mike is gone at the first TC.

Since the second IC is all about endurance both physical and mental(resisting temptation), I don't have a lot of confidence in the spa gals(Natalie and Ashley) denying themselves pleasure knowing they are safe in numbers. While Grant has the strength and Yoga focus to last he too is safe and simply a misdirection. He won't awaken until he is betrayed by Rob and at that point it might be too late. Since historically endurance chals have been dominated by females I'm left with Julie/Andrea. I think this could be Julie's moment to shine with her firefighter training. Julie wins the second IC.

Now's the real tricky part...who goes in the second TC. I think that Rob still considers Phillip under his control and views him as potential goat material...and worth the 'gamble'. And from both last week's footage and this week's promos/PR pics that David has placed himself in Rob's crosshairs. Rob targets at the first hint of betrayal or competition for control. And with David shown sullen in his composure, it's his 'tell' to Rob that he is the remaining biggest threat to him. David is my choice as the second boot.

Both boots go to RI....no time for any chal this week, which provides for a 3 person RI chal next week with 2 going home.

So that's my gamble this week. We'll see if it plays out. Enjoy the show everyone and good luck in your picks.

"Mike & David"
Posted by Loree on 04-13-11 at 03:26 PM
I believe Mike is the target. Mike is voted out first.

Boston Rob wins 1st Immunity

David is also a target because he is good at puzzles and he likes to tell everyone that.

Julie is worried and works hard and wins the 2nd Immunity. She is not going to give it to one of the men to save them.

I don't think there will be a duel this week.

"Vote Tally #1"
Posted by dabo on 04-13-11 at 03:44 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-13-11 AT 04:05 PM (EST)

This is post #32 compiling 31 previous posts; 25 vote, 3 vote change, 3 nonvote. Complicated week but good news, Corvis didn't make any immunity picks! Shh, don't tell him, we'll be able to catch up on him!

RI Duel Loser (most think there won't be a duel but some are voting just in case)
Matt: 6
Matt (or David if he's voted out instead of Mike): 1
Now that's really hedging a bet! KB shouldn't count it if you can't make up your mind, but that's KB's decision.

Boot #1
Mike: 19
Julie: 1

Boot #2
David: 9
Steve: 7
Phillip: 5
Ralph: 3
Ashley: 1

Immunity #1
Rob: 20

Immunity #2
Julie: 8
Grant: 6
Andrea: 4
Natalie: 1
Julie or David: 1

You know, hedging a bet on a duel that likely won't happen, amusing, but this is definitely where you need to pick one and go with it!

Or not, long as we're having fun (and this is a fun week), this is all really for fun. Somebody check my math.

"RE: Vote Tally #1"
Posted by Corvis on 04-13-11 at 04:01 PM
Yes, I did.

"But I'm going to go with Rob winning the first immunity and Julie winning the second one."

I probably should have made it more obvious - sorry...

Of course, what this means is you don't read the explanation in my posts. Just so you know, when you don't read a Corvis post, somewhere a puppy dies.

"RE: Vote Tally #1"
Posted by dabo on 04-13-11 at 04:09 PM
LOL, you caught me, edited in your immunity picks. KB probably wouldn't have been fooled anyway, darnit! Go check my math.

"Ok two weeks in a row i am right"
Posted by ajglitch on 04-13-11 at 09:23 PM
So... no pimping but really, I have called it two weeks in row.

"RE: Ok two weeks in a row i am right"
Posted by Corvis on 04-14-11 at 00:53 AM
Wow, you're so awesome!

"Congratulations"
Posted by Krautboy on 04-14-11 at 02:28 AM
Congratulations to BelleBook, CT Girl and ajglitch for high scores this week! Well done!

Krautboy