URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 765
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"More modeling pics of Trish"

Posted by Pinky on 05-01-04 at 12:50 PM
In flipping through the inserts in my Sunday paper, I came upon a picture of what appears to be our girl Trish. Is this her on the right?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: More modeling pics of Trish"
Posted by PeppermintPatty on 05-01-04 at 04:18 PM
sure looks like it

It's all in the mint.

Posted by ValleyGirl on 05-01-04 at 04:59 PM
That sure looks like her to me. Compare it to the following pic.
What's a girl gotta' do to have some lovin' around here?

Posted by butthunder on 05-01-04 at 10:47 PM
That's Trish all right

Posted by Lolette on 05-02-04 at 11:48 AM
99.99% it is Trish http://www.brandsaver.com/channel_mind.shtml

Posted by LeftPinky on 05-02-04 at 08:23 PM
She's got such HUGE (ha) jobs. No wonder she's turning it up a notch with Jesse - she needs better exposure!
GO AVS!
created by the amazing JSlice!

Posted by Dolphini on 05-03-04 at 03:17 AM
I have seen other threads too ridiculing Thrish about her modeling. I think its quite sad to see how people can be so intolerant towards others. At least she IS working and doing her thing. She NEVER claimed to be a top Model so why are you people this way. These are your average modeling jobs some of which are even ok paid.

@Left Pinky do you actually think ANYONE is on this show who DOESNT want better exposure ..... lol

Posted by asianflow on 05-03-04 at 04:13 AM
I agree too many people are attacking Trish's modelling. Not every job is run way stuff in NY or Europe. Trish never said she was on the level of a Tyra Banks or Heidi Klum.

I actually like Trish and hopefully she makes it until the end. I don't want her to win but I want her until the end because she has been a huge reason as to why I'm finding this Bachelor season to be the best ever.

Posted by escapedude on 05-03-04 at 04:42 PM
you are right asian..this season would be a real snorer if it werent for her..

Posted by RealityAddict on 05-03-04 at 05:03 PM
I don't care for Trish's comments or personality, BUT I have to say that she looks very nice in this ad. People assume that when someone says they are a "model" that means they are on the runway or something...basic magazines and even P&G (ha ha ha) need attractive people to model their products. I think Trish is very cute and to look at her pretty face in print ad you wouldn't think some of those "have you ever" comments would come out of her mouth.