URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID87
Thread Number: 762
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Mark Ballas"

Posted by Round Robin on 10-10-11 at 01:29 AM
Mark has won twice, but last week's elimination was the second time that I can remember that he and his partners have been the victims of a major screwjob. Any opinions among y'all as to what the biggest reasons for the screwjobs might be?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Mark Ballas"
Posted by Belle Book on 10-10-11 at 04:29 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-10-11 AT 04:39 PM (EST)

I can guess at two reasons for Kristin's elimination: first, Kristin probably wasn't all that popular because of her being on The Hills and worse, not being seen in a good light there. Second, Chaz Bono had the sympathy vote and someone had to go home in his stead -- and there were no obvious victims out there.

Posted by Snidget on 10-10-11 at 07:45 PM
I think in both cases he got ringers that just didn't quite have the popularity that was expected. I don't know that the Disney crowd or the MTV watching crowd by itself in either case would have enough votes to carry them further than someone with broader appeal.

A lot of doing well on this show is not only having a decent fan base to start with, but also creating a story line that brings in other voters.

Sometimes the appears to already be good at dancing from the start doesn't get as many voters early on as the trying really hard and looks like they could improve.

Sigs by AgGhoul

Posted by Agman2 on 04-14-16 at 04:16 PM
Good Point