URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 762
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"I hate Jon "

Posted by nazzWord on 12-22-04 at 09:28 PM
The last time I said that, was to Jon from Survivor Pearl Island. I thot that i couldn't never find another worse ##### name Jon,but boy was I wrong. It's all about him. I am sick watching him saying things like, "look at what I am capable of doing" and thinking he was just being cute by trying to have fun during the detour.yucks.. And when things didn't go his way, he just blew it over the top and blame everybody especially victoria. And why does she takes all this crap from him anyway. Can't imagine, how he would react if he got philiminated.. Don't oh don't let him win.(excuse my english. That's the best i can do.)

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: I hate Jon "
Posted by seahorse on 12-28-04 at 05:07 PM
Hate is a strong word to use for a reality show contestant.

Posted by Earl Colby Pottinger on 12-28-04 at 11:43 PM
>Hate is a strong word to use for a reality show contestant.

For any other reality show player than Jono-boy you are probably right, but in his case it looks like the shoe fits.

Posted by seahorse on 12-31-04 at 09:31 PM
Actually Jonathan makes Colin look good.

Posted by nazzWord on 01-03-05 at 03:34 AM
Can't agree with u more.

Posted by Addicted2RealityTv on 01-05-05 at 12:38 PM
Jon and Collin are probably distant cousins. They are both agressive men, who cannot hold there tempers in check. I think they both need counseling!

Posted by electro_shocks on 01-06-05 at 02:32 AM
Johnathan makes Archie Bunker look like Prince Charming. I just don't understand why a beautiful woman like Victoria puts up with this abusive #####!!

"Huh????"
Posted by udg on 01-06-05 at 06:38 AM
So, you would understand why an unattractive woman would put up with abuse?

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004
I don't care if the woman has a beard and acne, there's no reason to put up with his #####!