URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID69
Thread Number: 760
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Is Sanjaya really good, or just a VFTW joke?"

Posted by loyd6785 on 04-04-07 at 00:25 AM
LAST EDITED ON 04-04-07 AT 00:33 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-04-07 AT 00:29 AM (EST)

If Sanjaya is really all that good, why is HE one of the hottest topics on VFTW and here as well? His ability to sing or perform, seems to be in question, otherwise he would not be getting so much attention, none of the others (contestants) are getting this kind of attention!!!

I think it is dreadful that this almost zero talented individual will most likely end up a millionaire because of all this attention, and not because of his star qualities, especially when the ones that were voted off were way out of his league when it comes to being a performer. He is not even as good as some of the worst karaoke singers that I have had the misfortune to hear.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Is Sanjaya really good, or just a VFTW joke?"
Posted by bob_chester on 04-04-07 at 00:52 AM
VFTW is overrated.He has a lot of support from teenage girls like my daughter and her friends who call continously for 2 hours for him.

In my humbile opinion he is not the worst overall person left. He can sing but is not really a strong voice but then neither is Gina. Phil and Haley are much worse overall and deserve to go before Sanjaya. He just seems to be the whipping horse of this board and others. All the negativity for older people make the teens want to vote for him. Stop worrying he will not win.
I am not sure why everybody picks on this shy 17 year old.

"Locking - duplicate"
Posted by Bebo on 04-04-07 at 01:34 AM
It is a violation of our community guidelines to post the same message multiple times. Please do not start a thread on a topic and post the identical message as a reply in an existing thread.

Also, please make sure that you are starting threads in the appropriate forum. Since this was about an individual contestant, it was moved to the individual contestant forum.