URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID45
Thread Number: 758
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Shrek The Halls."

Posted by Estee on 11-29-07 at 02:21 PM
I laughed more in twenty-two minutes of airtime than I did in the eighty-five minutes of the third movie. Did anyone else watch -- and do you think we've got another annual demi-classic on our hands?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Shrek The Halls."
Posted by Puffy on 12-02-07 at 09:43 AM
Shrek the Halls was great. Not sure if it'll be an annual thing, because of the celebs involved who do the voices. I'm glad that they had all the original voices. The secondary characters were a hoot, too.

©Tribephyl siggie shop, 2006

Posted by Glow on 12-02-07 at 12:28 PM
We had this DVRed and finally watched it last night. I wanted to wait until I felt somewhat festive and I had just decorated the tree. My favorite part of it was that I finally saw my favorite Christmas time commercial. The Eat N Park tree/star one. I love it. Now! I feel festive. (gotta get my siggies out)
I thought it was cute. Some really funny stuff too. I haven't seen Shrek 3 yet. Is it not funny?

Posted by Seana on 12-04-07 at 08:09 PM
I haven't seen Shrek 3 yet. Is it not funny?

No, it is not. My children wanted to see it in the theatre, so I paid good money. It was pretty stale, I thought. The kids were getting fidgety by the middle, and they sat still for (ugh) TMNT*. We all really like the first one, though.

I would wait until it no longer qualifies as a New Rental, and then go for it. That way you minimize your loss.

*Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Thank-you for reminding me. I need to go grab my winter/festive sigs.