URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 757
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Be the Amazing Racer, Episode 6"

Posted by Draco Malfoy on 12-22-04 at 10:19 AM
I didn't get to Philiminate anyone this time, that makes me sad. But hey, I got in the product placement! Isn't that worth something? Webcams add 10 kilos to your moobs, I swear. Mary Adam, I think Jonathon needs to talk to you. He could make a man out of you.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Bolo in Limbo..."
Posted by Estee on 12-22-04 at 10:25 AM
Where are we? Where did all these gray, swirling mists come from? Are we eliminated? Are we still in the Race? Is this what it's like inside a Trabant's engine? Phil? Help us, Phil... it was your assigned cars that got us into this...

What's that moaning in the distance?

This isn't a good place to be...

"Phil,"
Posted by Angelfood on 12-22-04 at 11:02 AM
I realize that much attention has been paid to your upper body, but I was wondering if your pants are always that... defined.

Cause I'm gonna start watching more.

I was thinking the same thing, that I'd like to see Jonathan and PrissyBoy together. but then, Adam might release Jon's inner drag-queen.

"RE: Phil,"
Posted by ginger on 12-22-04 at 12:04 PM
C'mon, Honey!
Here, Honey!
Here, Honey honey honey!
Heel, Honey!
I said, HEEL, Honey!
Honey?

Hayden

Where'd Aaron go?

"Letters of apology"
Posted by warp_core breach on 12-23-04 at 00:52 AM
Apparently, Jon will not be posting anymore (yay!) and so I'm going to risk venturing into the world of having my own opinion and say. Here goes:

Dear Airline Counter Worker:

I'm so sorry that Jon slammed the tickets on your counter and spazzed out on you by loudly blaming you for costing him the race - like you give a #####.

Dear PoliceMEN:

It must have been really creepy for a man to sweet-talk you into not giving us a ticket. But like Jon says he can do anything!

Dear Gus:

I'm so sorry that Jon ragged on you and ragged on you about how you were able to get the tickets before us. You may have man boobs, but you're smart and Jon's just stupid.

Dear People at the Fortress:

I apologize for the screaming and carrying on. I'm sorry that you had to bear witness to Jon flying around shirtless using a tarp like it was a cape and behaving like some demented super hero. But apparently, I don't let him have any fun.

Dear Taxi Driver # 1:

I knew you were going to snap on us, but he just wouldn't quit. So then you kicked us out. I'm sorry for his big mouth, but that's Jon.

Dear Taxi Driver # 2:

I'm sorry. He was just really annoying. "Hurry up" and so on.

Dear Phil:

In the beginning Jon told me to forget about you because of your man boobs and all but, damn, you looked pretty hot in those pants. What are you doing after the show? You're loaded right? Oh, it doesn't matter, I'm going to take Jon to the cleaners after all this is over.

Victoria

"RE: Be the Amazing Racer, Episode 6"
Posted by ARnutz on 12-23-04 at 01:43 PM
I bet you thought I was going to quit the race! Ha! It was fun being slung up in the air like that! Just got a little woosie for a minute. Just wait until next time, Freddy is going to go postal on your a$$es!

Oh and woo hoo! We managed to hang on to first place, baby! None of you were even on that first train with us! It's too bad we all got bunched up again at that internet cafe, otherwise we'd be a day ahead of all of your sorry butts!

~Kendra~

"Weiner Maker"
Posted by seahorse on 12-23-04 at 03:24 PM
Did you see me make all those 7 " weiners.

Sweet

Adam