URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID17
Thread Number: 755
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Bands Reunited"

Posted by dreamerbeliever on 01-31-04 at 02:47 AM
Anyone else been watching and digging the VH1 series Bands Reunited? Such bands as Extreme, Frankie Goes to Hollywood, The Alarm, Kajagoogoo, and others have been featured. In case you haven't seen the show, basic concept is ... send out the host to surprise the members of a broke up band with an offer of a reunion, healing chat, and a possible concert. Some say yes, some say no. If one member says no, it's over.

What has been the coolest and yet the saddest part is to see how these guy and gals are doing but also how old and used up some look. Most rock stars don't age too well.

The Alarm reunion episode just blew me away! So much raw emotion and honesty was very compelling. Plus they just absolutely rocked out in the concert after being apart for more than a decade. And I'm not really much of an Alarm fan. Just thought I'd throw out this show to see if anyone else thinks it's pretty cool.

BTW can anyone tell me where I have seen the host of this show before? It's on the tip of my tongue but I just can't place it.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion