URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 7548
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S21 Nicaragua Episode #9 ECST"

Posted by Snidget on 11-17-10 at 08:55 PM
This, is the East Coast Spoiler Thread. Keep all info revealed by CBS during the episode here until the show has finished airing on the West Coast.

Da Rules

1. If CBS shows it tonight it stays here and only here until the show has finished airing on the West Coast. People may want to check out other spoiler threads until the show airs in their time zone, let them do that AND be able to watch the show fresh for them.

2. All spoiler information regardless of the source can be discussed here the moment it is seen on the show tonight. For example, as soon as we see the outcome of the reward challenge discussing who had it right, wrong, or otherwise regardless of what kind of spoiler info it was is fair game.

3. Spoiler information of any kind that is about future event shall be kept off this thread so everyone at all levels of spoilage can participate.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Recappage"
Posted by Snidget on 11-17-10 at 09:01 PM
The peasants are restless. But the pitchforks are used to get rid of the Marty-peasant.

"Fall Out"
Posted by Snidget on 11-17-10 at 09:03 PM
Brenda talking about being in control and the rest of the boys know what the score is.

But Brenda thinks she is the king and Sash is the queen.

Jane and Holly want to make a power move to take power away from Brenda.

"RE: Fall Out"
Posted by Brownroach on 11-17-10 at 09:05 PM
That was a nice fakeout from the clue.

"RE: Fall Out"
Posted by CTgirl on 11-17-10 at 09:10 PM
Whenever Holly is talking about playing the game she always looks so guilty and looks around to see if anyone can see her. She is no poker player!

"RE: S21 Nicaragua Episode #9 ECST"
Posted by Brownroach on 11-17-10 at 09:08 PM
They moved the crates closer to the fire to keep them dry.

"At camp"
Posted by Snidget on 11-17-10 at 09:10 PM
Let's move the fire closer to the shelter, use the chests to protect the fire from the rain.

Holly and Jane trying to get votes for Brenda or Sash. Holly talking to Benry and he is all for it.

Um Jane doesn't want to be with villians, but now is trying to get in with Nayonka?

Chase would like to see Benry out and feels Sash and Brendy haven't lied to him yet. Feels torn between the two alliances.

Posted by Brownroach on 11-17-10 at 09:10 PM
All anyone is talking about is getting rid of Brenda. Except wimpy Chase who wants Benry to go next.

"Challange--Reward"
Posted by Snidget on 11-17-10 at 09:14 PM
Use barrels and boards to get across the course without touching the sand.

Reward, visit to the volcano, pizza and brownies.

Divided into two teams of five.

Blue team using three of the four barrels and in the lead. Yellow team's barrels roll, back to the front and Dan smashed his hand.

Blue team wins, yellow team not even close.

"RE: Challange--Reward"
Posted by Snidget on 11-17-10 at 09:15 PM
Helicopter comes to take them to reward.

Nayonka blown away by getting a helicopter ride.

Posted by Loree on 11-17-10 at 09:18 PM
Surprise Surprise. The team that got Dan lost.

Posted by Snidget on 11-17-10 at 09:25 PM
I? am shocked by that, shocked I tell you. {/sarcasm}

Posted by Brownroach on 11-17-10 at 09:15 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-17-10 AT 09:17 PM (EST)

Blue team wins RC. Volcano boarding, pizza and brownies.

Gotta get offline now, Snidget will have to carry it.

Posted by Snidget on 11-17-10 at 09:26 PM
Oh well, good to have you around at least for awhile.

"Volcano reward"
Posted by Snidget on 11-17-10 at 09:20 PM
Sledding down the black sandy/rocky surface. Looks like they get going pretty fast.

"RE: Volcano reward"
Posted by jbug on 11-18-10 at 01:30 PM
like they didn't need a way to get any dirtier pr grimier - LOL

When will reward include a shower or bath?

"Back at Camp"
Posted by Snidget on 11-17-10 at 09:25 PM
Burning crates, melting tarp, at least some of the tarp survived.

All the rest of the food was in one of the chests. Machetes just blades left, Benry wants to be woken up and told it didn't happen.

Picnic on the volcano.

Again saying could care less what is going on back at camp.

Fabio wants to get a consensus of how people are feeling. Nay takes him aside. Nay telling him about getting Brenda out. Hoping this will work out and he can stay under the radar. Nayonka all about the power moves that makes everything fall in line.

"RE: Back at Camp"
Posted by Brownroach on 11-17-10 at 11:57 PM
The funniest thing at the reward was when one of the guys said to Kelly Purple, "You never really say anything, do you." (Not sure if that was the exact quote but it was something close. )

Then at TC she stumbled when Jeff asked her to say something. Lol.

Posted by CTgirl on 11-17-10 at 11:59 PM
This was a great episode for quotes - another favorite was when Brenda said that Sash and she are like the King and Queen and then she said well he's the Queen and I'm the King!

Posted by michel on 11-18-10 at 00:10 AM
I'll have to watch the tape but I don't remember seeing the reaction of the people on reward when they saw the destroyed shelter.

Posted by Brownroach on 11-18-10 at 00:13 AM
They never showed it, I was waiting to see it too.

Posted by Brownroach on 11-18-10 at 00:10 AM
That was funny too! And Fabio had some good ones too.

Right after the IC they had Benry talking in voice-over and before the camera showed him I *swore* it was Fabio. Benry's really picked up Fabio's dudespeak.

Posted by dabo on 11-18-10 at 12:40 PM
Same here! I'm going to have to rewatch just to make sure I didn't mess up the confessionals tally. Everyone got at least one except, of course, the mystery woman.

Posted by Loree on 11-17-10 at 09:27 PM
Jane always looks so much more dirty than anyone else.

"After Reward"
Posted by Snidget on 11-17-10 at 09:31 PM
Chase goes to Brenda (who he trusts for no particular reason at all) and tells her the plan. Brenda is not impressed.

Chase still after Benry for no what seems to be no particular reason.

Nayonka wants to go with the people who want the strong people out. Nay tells Benry Chase wants him out.

Jane says Chase is going to be in trouble when he gets home for two timing her.

"Immunity Challenge"
Posted by Snidget on 11-17-10 at 09:32 PM
Take the necklace back from Brenda, she looks really smug.

Stand on platform hold onto rope, every so often have to move another knot down the rope so at more and more of an angle until you fall in.

"RE: Immunity Challenge"
Posted by Snidget on 11-17-10 at 09:37 PM
Can move hands around, just not above the next knot upt.

Sash out then Purple Kelly.
Brenda struggling

Holly out.
Dan struggling, nice recovery

Brenda out.
Dan out.

Fabio out.
Benry in trouble
Nayonka drops out.

Chase, Jane, and Benry.

Move down to next knot.

Benry out.

Chase vs Jane for immunity.
Jane wants to let go, Jeff talks her out of it.

Chase struggling and Jane wins individual immunity.

"Go Jane!"
Posted by moonbaby on 11-17-10 at 09:40 PM
She's freakin awesome. I just hope she doesn't have a target on her back because of how she keeps showing up the younguns.

"RE: Go Jane!"
Posted by byoffer on 11-17-10 at 11:23 PM
Word.

"Na's new word"
Posted by moonbaby on 11-17-10 at 09:44 PM
she tells Sash that Chase has worked her up to a new level of pisstivity

"RE: Na's new word"
Posted by CTgirl on 11-17-10 at 10:56 PM
I don't like Nay at all but she comes up with some good one-liners!
I loved her "pissed me off to the highest point of pisstivity" I think I'll have to use that sometime myself!!

"RE: Na's new word"
Posted by Round Robin on 11-18-10 at 03:53 AM
I could have liked NaOnka if she hadn't been so nasty and pulled so much crap. Would be interesting to know what she thinks after she views all her episodes, if she'll be honest with herself and with the viewers.

"Before Tribal scramble"
Posted by Snidget on 11-17-10 at 09:47 PM
Monkeys weighing in.

Sash and Chase, and Chase going that Benry is the biggest threat.

Nay talking to Sash about Chase, Nay tells Sash they are trying to vote out Brenda.

Sash starting to worry a little bit.

Chase and Holly go to Fabio. Chase feels he might need to vote out Brenda, but he doesn't trust anyone else.

Chase tells Brenda that she is going and Nay is part of it. Brenda is annoyed but doesn't want to scramble. Confidence will save her.

Considering using the idol to save Brenda from Sash.

Brenda now peeved with Nayonka and hoping to blindside her.

"wow"
Posted by moonbaby on 11-17-10 at 09:47 PM
Brenda wants to use Sash's immunity idol to blindside NaOnka.

"And I just thought"
Posted by moonbaby on 11-17-10 at 09:48 PM
doesn't Nay have her own Immunity Idol?

"Tribal"
Posted by Snidget on 11-17-10 at 09:51 PM
Sash says he is out of the loop.
Chase says Sash's alliance is gone.
Brenda said she didn't want to vote Marty, she finds it easy to trust people in this game. Says all the problem is Nayonka wanting to jump ship.

Nay says it wasn't her. She says Chase was paranoid, and she has to follow her intuition.

Purple Kelly's 20 years of wisdom, she feels out of the loop. well that was enlightening.

Sash says you break trust you may go home.
Brenda did some things that she thought would help, but not a lot of scrambling. Jeff asks if she is too proud to scramble, it is beneath her.

Sash says all the alliances have changed a bit.

Up for vote, Jane keeping immunity.

"RE: Tribal"
Posted by Brownroach on 11-18-10 at 00:39 AM
Brenda said scrambling just wasn't her style. I actually liked the way she stated her case. I think she would have been very very good in front of the jury if she'd gotten to the end.

"RE: Tribal"
Posted by michel on 11-18-10 at 08:43 AM
Abso;utely agree. Jiffy made the usual a-hole of himself when he took a cheap shot in his final words, saying you have to fight to win. Scrambling is not the only way to fight and certainly not the smartest.

"Da Votes"
Posted by Snidget on 11-17-10 at 09:54 PM
Holly--Brenda
Brenda--Nayonka
were shown during the casting.

Hidden immunity idol time, none played.

Brenda
Nayonka
Benry
Brenda
Brenda
Brenda
Brenda

Brenda is the third member of the jury.

"Yay"
Posted by moonbaby on 11-17-10 at 09:56 PM
I always love when the peeps that think they are running the game get voted out. Neener neener neeeeeeeener!

"Next Time"
Posted by Snidget on 11-17-10 at 09:58 PM
Nayonka and antics again.

"Whoa"
Posted by moonbaby on 11-17-10 at 09:59 PM
both Chase and Sash voted for Brenda

"RE: Whoa"
Posted by michel on 11-17-10 at 11:03 PM
But with Kelly voting for Benry, Chase may get the blame for not going along.

Sash looking away from Brenda when she asked for the idol was pathetic. He should have had the guts to tell her what he was doing.

Posted by CTgirl on 11-17-10 at 11:07 PM
The look on Sash's face was really ugly. I'm surprised that Brenda blamed it all on Nay when the editing has lead us to believe that Sash and Brenda were pretty tight.

Posted by Brownroach on 11-18-10 at 00:21 AM
I was expecting them both to vote for her by the end. But then I couldn't figure out who voted for Benry. Because I temporarily forgot that Kelly Purple exists.

Posted by CTgirl on 11-18-10 at 09:58 AM
Haha, I did the same thing. I had to go back and rewatch the end to see who it was!

"RE: Next Time"
Posted by Brownroach on 11-18-10 at 00:01 AM
No mention of a recrap, which Round Robin said the TV Guide has slated for next week. Weird.

Posted by kiki_k on 11-18-10 at 00:52 AM
Isn't that usual though? Don't they show what happens next episode and then later promo the recap episode for Thanksgiving week? I seem to remember that happening in the past, but I've proven my memory is going, so don't take my word for it.

Posted by dabo on 11-18-10 at 02:22 AM
LAST EDITED ON 11-18-10 AT 02:25 AM (EST)

They change it up from time to time.

All those clips seemed like they came from previous weeks, they just didn't label that "next time" is a big "previously on."

A lot of focus on a particular player in the recrap can be extremely bad.

Posted by Round Robin on 11-18-10 at 04:07 AM
I would expect there to be plenty of footage, both old and new, on those players already eliminated in this particular recrap. It wouldn't shock me if there wasn't really that much foreshadowing of events not yet shown in this recrap. Too much good stuff is probably available on people like the two Jimmys and Marty, among others.

Posted by kiki_k on 11-18-10 at 04:26 AM
Yeah, I fully expect the recap to be the Jimmy J. and Marty show.
I don't mind the Jimmy J -- he is a rarity on Survivor -- but if I never have to hear Marty's telling me how dang smart he is again it will be too soon.

Posted by Round Robin on 11-18-10 at 03:59 AM
Sometimes they mention the recrap on the end-of-show previews, sometimes they don't. But that's what TV Guide says, and as mentioned in another thread, Thanksgiving has often been the time when a recrap was shown.

Posted by Chez on 11-18-10 at 12:32 PM
In Dalton Ross's column today he mentioned that the previews spoiled the immunity winner for the next episode by showing the person with the necklace on. However, he did not give a name.

I missed that last night. Did anyone pick up on it?

Posted by emydi on 11-18-10 at 12:42 PM
it's in the vidcap thread for ep 10

cbs does not care

Posted by dabo on 11-18-10 at 12:44 PM
It's on FloPo's vidcap thread.

Posted by Brownroach on 11-18-10 at 02:53 PM
We think the shot was most likely recycled from an earlier Ep.