URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID69
Thread Number: 754
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"voting for the worst? or the best?"

Posted by FlowerChild on 03-28-07 at 01:01 PM
So one of my male co-workers is on this kick (thanks to Howard Stern) to vote for the worst. He's been making his wife mad by voting for Sanjaya and he thinks it's the biggest joke ever. Now...every time he finishes up a conversation on the phone - instead of saying goodbye, he says 'vote for Sanjaya'. It's becoming quite the office joke. This morning we edited a photo to show Sanjaya's hair on my co-workers head and then we sent it all around our office (can you tell we are bored?). Anyway - we've been giggling about it all afternoon. THEN...I get an email with this link:

http://www.tmz.com/tmz_main_video?titleid=713265691

I can't watch it enough. It's so stupid, so annoying and downright irritating and I LOVE IT. CRACKIN' ME UP!!!

Watch it and laugh with me.

Yes, I know....I have a twisted sense of humor.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: voting for the worst? or the best?"
Posted by bob_chester on 03-28-07 at 01:42 PM
Well I don't think he is the best but he is inteseting. Lets keep him around for a few weeks more. lol
Let it be fun. A few of the others are bad and boring lets get rid of them 1st.

Posted by FlowerChild on 03-28-07 at 01:53 PM
I'm not saying Sanjaya is the best or the worst - in fact, I could care less about Sanjaya. I just think that video is hilarious. Sanjaya does keep it interesting - I'm always excited to see what he'll do with his hair.

Posted by Magnolia_Rocker on 03-28-07 at 02:28 PM
Hee! I'll giggle along with you Flowerchild. I swear, with the snoozefest of a season we need something to liven it up and it appears Sanjaya has stepped up to the plate to deliver. Laughs if not talent.

A Tribe Original!

Posted by FlowerChild on 03-28-07 at 02:55 PM
Oh good...someone will giggle with me. I can't figure it out...Sanjaya isn't all THAT bad. Really. He's very different and people will either like him or hate him, but either way - he's getting more attention and media than anybody else. So....run with it, I guess!!

But dang...that video on TMZ.com has had me giggling all day long. I've been dancing around the office and singing it all day.

Someone slipped some whisky in my coffee today. I'm sure of it. *quick...get me another cup*