URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 7537
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time To Vote: S21 ep9"

Posted by dabo on 11-09-10 at 10:22 AM
LAST EDITED ON 11-09-10 AT 10:24 AM (EST)

ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question.

The Rules

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, e.g., "Marty." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot week: "Marty and NaOnka." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on (who wins what challenge, who gets first confessional, first camera blur), these should go in your post not in your subject line.

1b. Absentee Ballots. Waldo

I will be posting in the Fanatics Forum instructions on how to vote absentee, basically just send me your vote via PM and when I have time I will post it here. Pretty simple, a bit of work, and maybe some of you can volunteer to handle these chores in future weeks. Great way to improve your DAW count!

2. Reply only to this post.

We like a nice straight vote thread around here, it's easier that way.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

2b. But to change your vote reply to your own post.

Your new post heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: Kelly." Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: Kelly and Holly" if you think it will be a two-boot week. Believe it not it is easier that way too.

3. This is not a discussion thread, do not treat it as such.

There are plenty of places on the forum to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements, don't do it here.

But please feel free to discuss your vote in your own post, cast all the extra votes you want, we're all interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics, particularly no sig pics.

If you must have a graphic make it pertinent to something. Thank you.

5. Have fun!

Where is Waldo? Well, one day he met a girl named Carmen Sandiego, or she met him, and they were both found having found each other, so they teamed up and decided to find out who censored Roger Rabbit. So, of course, they went to the Halloween Shop.

The DAWs!

Libertad tribe, red
Ben "Benry" (La Flor/New Espada)
Brenda (La Flor/New La Flor)
Chase (La Flor/New Espada)
"Teflon" Dan (Espada/New Espada)
Jane (Espada/New La Flor)
Jud "Fabio" (La Flor/New La Flor)
"Purple" Kelly S (La Flor/New La Flor)
Holly (Espada/New Espada)
Marty (Espada/New La Flor)
"Sash" Matthew (La Flor/New La Flor)
NaOnka (La Flor/New Espada)

The Jury
ep 8. Alina (La Flor/New Espada/Libertad)

Eliminated
ep 1. Wendy (Espada)
ep 2. Shannon (La Flor)
ep 3. Jimmy J (Espada)
ep 4. Jimmy T (Espada)
ep 5. Tyrone (Espada/New Espada)
ep 6. Kelly B (La Flor/New La Flor)
ep 6. Yve (Espada/New Espada)
ep 7. Jill (Espada/New La Flor)

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Marty"
Posted by redbeard103152 on 11-09-10 at 10:39 AM
Marty was saved. Sash has kept his word. All is right in the world of Survivor. One of the players bites the dust.

"Marty"
Posted by Travelor on 11-09-10 at 11:00 AM
Guess the merge just didn't work for Marth

"Marty"
Posted by Krautboy on 11-09-10 at 04:22 PM
Marty was the "Boot Decoy" last week, Sash lobbied to keep him around one more week, Brenda wins the immunity, and Marty is left vulnerable and the logical next in line...the editors give us this week to set up a surprise boot next week.

"Marty"
Posted by Q on 11-09-10 at 05:29 PM
This is the end for Marty and I will not be sad to see him leave either.

"Marty"
Posted by dabo on 11-09-10 at 06:00 PM
Vidcaps reveal he does not have the II at Tribal, it pretty much doesn't matter who does have it. Without Immunity he has a bare chance of staying in the game by scrambling for an alternate target, but he's fixated on Jane and she is too well liked by EEM (Everyone Except Marty) to be a viable blindside candidate.

Should be a fun episode and next week will be very interesting because there's no pecking order once Marty is gone.

"Bye-bye, Marty"
Posted by Belle Book on 11-09-10 at 06:12 PM
You have no real allies left. It's the end of the line for you.

"HEY MARTY..."
Posted by Round Robin on 11-10-10 at 03:05 AM
...it's time for you to go! And as arrogant an idiot as you are, you richly deserve it!

"Marty"
Posted by byoffer on 11-10-10 at 10:00 AM
A little ego goes a long way.
In Marty's case, a lot of ego just goes away.

"Marty"
Posted by Flowerpower on 11-10-10 at 10:59 AM
In the end, I found Marty to be comical. His ego and arrogance was his downfall. I expected him to be smarter.

"Marty"
Posted by Loree on 11-10-10 at 01:26 PM
And it's about time.

"Marty"
Posted by kircon on 11-10-10 at 01:53 PM
Work on your hair now.

"Marty"
Posted by esquire on 11-10-10 at 02:29 PM
bye bye

"AB: marty"
Posted by dabo on 11-10-10 at 06:03 PM
kingfish writes

Only clue I have is Lex's gut.

"RE: AB: marty"
Posted by Belle Book on 11-10-10 at 06:19 PM
Heh. Well, at least Lex's gut is more accurate here than when it was when he (wrongly) assumed that Kelly had voted against him when Clarence was sent packing (it was actually Teresa).

"AB: Marty"
Posted by dabo on 11-10-10 at 06:05 PM
suzzee writes

Thanks for doing PM's Dabo