URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID69
Thread Number: 753
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Jordin"

Posted by uglier than sarah w on 03-28-07 at 09:33 AM
Standout performance from Jordin last night! She turned a not all that good No Doubt song into a really great display of her vocal range and talent!!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Jordin"
Posted by bob_chester on 03-28-07 at 10:36 AM
She is just so cute, she did a goog job last night on a song I don't care for.
Good for her

Posted by Jadens Mommy on 03-29-07 at 02:13 PM
I didn't like her outfit, tho. I don't think it flattered her and the colors did not match.

Posted by geekboy on 03-29-07 at 07:58 PM
Actually, i thought Jordin was one of the weakest performances of Tuesday, and her weakest overall. I don't know what the judges saw/heard/smoked last night...but it was NOT good. I don't understand their heaps of praise.

geekboy

I love puppies! S. Cowell

Posted by Wasabi on 03-29-07 at 08:45 PM
I am with you, geekboy, I did not like that performance one little bit. Not the song, not the outfit, not at all. Although, Jordin really made a huge leap forward with me with her last week's performance. I hope that she gets back to her form next week as I do think she's got potential to be in a final.

Posted by Alysa on 04-16-07 at 00:12 AM
i think last week's performance was not her best, but she's still got my fave. i can definitely see her as this year's American Idol. She's got the package, man. The smile, the spirit, the energy, and the VOICE.

her range is amazing. and i can very well see her Cd in my CD player.