URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID69
Thread Number: 751
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"sanjaya"

Posted by hawiancrush54 on 03-21-07 at 08:41 PM
I can not believe he is still here. He is HORRIBLE! They should not allow any one under 16 vote. Especially the girls. they are voting for him just because they think he is cute. And in case they don't realize this is a singing competion not a beauty pagent. I wish he would be voted off. That lady who is on a hunger strike, I support her 100% because Sanjaya should NOT be on here.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: sanjaya"
Posted by agman on 03-21-07 at 10:15 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-21-07 AT 10:17 PM (EST)

>I can not believe he is
>still here. He is HORRIBLE!
>

Welcome to the boards! I don't think you will find anyone who disagrees with you on your opinion of Sanjaya the hairman...er...hairboy??? agman

"Locking - duplicate"
Posted by Bebo on 03-22-07 at 06:32 AM
Welcome to the forums. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines - there's a link at the top of the page.

We're a threaded community, which means we encourage people to join existing discussions where possible instead of starting new threads. Since there's already an open discussion of sanjaya on page 1, I'm locking this as a duplicate and encouraging you to join in the existing discussion.