URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 747
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Boycott BB!"

Posted by anfez on 08-17-05 at 11:14 AM
If they vote off Kaysar again boycott BB! Kaysar IS BB6...he's better than all those witches in the so called "FIENDSHIP"! Send CBS a message. Without K it's not worth watching anyway!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Boycott BB!"
Posted by HistoryDetective on 08-17-05 at 11:20 AM
*rolls eyes*

Yes, Kaysar is my favorite hamster. Sometimes he makes good moves in the game; other time he doesn't. He's certainly my favorite to look at.

But the premise of "Big Brother" is not to hand Kaysar the money. He has to play the same game as everybody else --- and he already got luckier than most by returning to the house after being evicted once already.

Guess what: despicable people win reality tv contests.

courtesy of Seana and Syren- thanks gals!
journal

Posted by Majic Mitch on 08-17-05 at 11:24 AM
And let's not forget he took his finger off the button after 14 hours. He threw it, he didn't want it bad enough and was more than happy to have Jennifer do his dirty work for him to have James eliminated. He's disappointing.

Posted by seahorse on 08-17-05 at 11:38 AM
I agree, Kaysar has no one to blame but himself for being on the block.

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

Posted by Snidget on 08-17-05 at 11:32 AM
I think we need a new RealityTVWorld Pool. During which week of the season will the first person post on that board that we need to BOYCOTT the show and teach them TV executive something or other.

Bonus points for guessing the # of posts of the person starting it.

I mean how dare those TV types year after year after show after show let anyone's favorite player get voted out of the game.

Where is Mr Potter when you need him?

Uh-Oh does this mean I just volunteered to host this game EEK!!

Posted by choochoo on 08-17-05 at 12:47 PM
King Kaysar is toast! Let's get over it and move on. Lots more stupidity to come out of the remaining hamsters. The king may be going (again) but BB6 has more laughs to offer at Howie's expense.

Posted by Swami on 08-17-05 at 02:18 PM
What I dislike about reality TV in general is that it proves over and over again that the world really is ruled by idiots and social manipulators. Rarely does the decent person win.

Posted by LibraRising on 08-17-05 at 02:20 PM
*plays "Hail to the Chief"*

A kyngsladye/IceCat masterpiece.

Posted by SpoonStruck on 08-17-05 at 02:18 PM
Umkay.

Posted by MissMyth on 08-17-05 at 02:43 PM
Could someone remind me how the winner of BB is chosen?

Posted by TheShanShan on 08-18-05 at 06:05 PM
Oh, grow up.

"Comment"
Posted by AyaK on 08-18-05 at 06:25 PM
I don't disagree with your sentiment, but you need to express it less rudely next time, mmkay?

"RE: Comment"
Posted by goldie1000 on 08-18-05 at 07:08 PM
Kaysar sealed his own fate unfortunately.
I will continue to watch

Posted by TheShanShan on 08-18-05 at 07:31 PM
Oh, grow up.

Posted by HistoryDetective on 08-18-05 at 07:38 PM
LOL! You might have noticed the little blue icon next to AyaK's name up in the list of posts for this thread. That indicates he is a forum moderator. That means that he's the law in these parts.

It's not good to cheese off the moderators. They do have the power to make posters disappear from this little universe.

courtesy of Seana and Syren - thanks gals!
journal

Posted by TheShanShan on 08-18-05 at 09:14 PM
Oh, grow up.

Posted by HistoryDetective on 08-18-05 at 09:32 PM
Wow. Just wow.

courtesy of Seana and Syren - thanks gals!
journal

Posted by foonermints on 08-19-05 at 00:49 AM
HD catchum sucker fish.

Handcrafted by RollDice
favorites

Posted by seahorse on 08-19-05 at 05:51 PM
Gee HD, I thought you were already an adult.

Posted by universityofkentuckyrocks on 08-18-05 at 07:28 PM
Its a game and things will happen. If CBS kept Kaysar, I would boycott BB. CBS has to respect the HOH decision.

ULwill always suck in my book

Posted by seahorse on 08-19-05 at 05:53 PM
Or they could have another America's choice. Vote someone off and bring someone back in.

Posted by Reality432423 on 08-25-05 at 08:56 PM
Looks like CBS isn't doing anything to hinder the Sith. I agree. Lets stop watching BB 6. It's kinda boring anyway. No one shifting sides and only really nasty people (who make me vomit) will be the final 2. Both Sith will be the final two. I can guarentee that.

Everyone on this board, should stop watching BB. At least for this Season. I just can't stand it anymore. Makes me SICK.