URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 746
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"America loving the houseguests"

Posted by titansmania on 08-20-05 at 01:31 PM
This is the first season, Ive seen it so one-sided on who the people on the boards are for, everyone with a few eceptions of course are for H/J/R and Kaysar when he was with them...nice to see everyone picking up on who the better team is, of course the better team/player dont always win...for example Jun blah!! I just hope they keep together and somehow make it till the end..The happiest moments for me are Seeing Eric leave, seeing Jen leave...and last and really least seeing April leave

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: America loving the houseguests"
Posted by leianawd on 08-20-05 at 01:42 PM
I know that for me I favor H/J/R and KAYSAR! The reason for this is because they seem just like the people who are average and like people for who they are and not their status. The people in the "Friendship" alliance just seem to clicky and judgemental about who they are going to like based on a person's appearances or backgrounds. Like Ivette She hates Janelle and when people ask her why its always some lame excuse that she is so fake and alot of the girls voted out Ashlea because I guess the girl felt she was one of the better looking females in the game. I think anyone with curves other than fat curves bothers Ivette. So, that is why I can't stand those people and root more for h/j/r and our befallen Kaysar.

"RE: America loving the houseguests"
Posted by titansmania on 08-20-05 at 01:44 PM
and for whatever reason the "friendship" thinks they are the good and well loved people, I agree with H/R/J/K being more down to earth...and you know the "friendship" would turn on each other in a second