URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 744
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Will Tonight's Eviction Be Live ?"

Posted by Shulman on 08-20-05 at 11:40 AM
I was wondering if today's (Sat) eviction will be live? The Saturday episode is usually pre-taped. Will there be a contest for POV so the nominees could possibly save themselves? Also, will Julie announce the evictions or is she back on the East Coast?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Will Tonight's Eviction Be Live ?"
Posted by titansmania on 08-20-05 at 12:45 PM
Thas what alot of people are wondering, the live feeds are all on the fish tank, so nobody really knows what is going on...Im figuring eviction is over and BB just dont want anyone to know ahead of time, so it could be posted...which I totally understand...at the same time...if you have paid for the live feeds, you have alot of reasons to be upset

Posted by leianawd on 08-20-05 at 02:01 PM
Hmmm...I would think it would be hard to make it a live eviction considering the clips that they will have to show since Janelle put Maggie and Jenn up for nomination(as I'm sure alot happened),plus if there was a veto competition, and isn't there usually a food comp. as well?, then eviction and HOH comp. would be a lot to squeeze in an hour. Maybe they should have done a Friday show.

Posted by Rebel Crown on 08-20-05 at 02:53 PM
The evicted HG has already left. So that part will NOT be live. Julie may try and act like it's live but it's been confirmed on the spoiler board that ... is gone. The rest is speculation.

Posted by kingfish on 08-20-05 at 03:13 PM
Wow, that was close. You almost said *****'s name. And, of course, no one (of us) really really REALLY knows what happened. There is a certain amout of room still for conjecture being misconstrued as fact, or the lack of pictured people being taken as something more than what it is (maybe), and also a certain amout of room for an outright scam. (Where is Seraphem?)

However (and I know you are thinking this) I would not take a bet against it. Just MO.

Posted by LizzieB on 08-20-05 at 03:13 PM
I'm new to the board here, but I'm also wondering if this is going to be a live eviction. I thought Julie said that the nominees had 48 hours to convince the others to let them stay. Did I misunderstand?

Posted by realityfreek on 08-20-05 at 04:08 PM
Do you all think this might be a non-POV contest/eviction? If I remember correctly there was talk about not all nominations will have a POV contest. And/or they might forgo the food comp(since they have been pretty boring so far).. I cant wait until tonight...saddly I am on the west coast so have to wait until 8/9pm tonight while some of you will already know the out come *sob*

Posted by Snidget on 08-20-05 at 04:25 PM
If I recall correctly...

Julie did the usual "will the POV effect things" speech she usually gives.

The general interpretation I have heard of the POV thing is some weeks have competitions that no one may win (the one with the coaster toss was that way, if no one hit anything then no one would win POV)

I think they also pulled any mention of "live" off the CBS website with regards to tonight's eviction.