URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 744
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Bad taste - 12/15/04 race"

Posted by chpgrma1 on 12-15-04 at 01:42 PM
Jonathan-your attitude towards your wife "SUCKS". You sound like a spoil brat that has always got his way, if not then like you are on TV, you throw a temper tantrum...Carry your bag from now on. You certainly don't know how to work as a team, you lack support for your wife.You don't realize how childish you look and sound to millions of people. GROW UP and quit blaming your wife for your screw ups.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Bad taste - 12/15/04 race"
Posted by PepeLePew13 on 12-15-04 at 01:44 PM
*broken record* ... there's already several anti-Jonathan threads out there. Please do not start up any more threads unless you KNOW that particular topic HAS NOT been discussed in any current threads!

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
Scratch and sniff
Posted by dabo on 12-15-04 at 01:47 PM
Just want to say, Pepe, good going today. The dupe threads are really piling up today, wish I had your tact.

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 12-15-04 at 01:59 PM
Yeah well it makes me wonder if Jon or Kendra is here visiting the boards today...

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
Scratch and sniff

Posted by HistoryDetective on 12-15-04 at 02:14 PM
"wish I had your tact."

It's easy to forgive newcomers. Just because we know the rules, doesn't mean we should expect everybody else to realize all of them immediately. I'm glad to see so many new people joining in the conversation. I trust that after next week's episode they will do a better of job of participating in the conversations that have already been started.

a sig by syren