URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 741
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Palmer is a LOSER!!!"

Posted by han1974 on 04-28-04 at 10:23 PM
He was a sucky QB at a trailer-trash school, whose lucky to even be wearing a NFL jersey (although he doesn't mess up his hair standing on the sidelines wasting his career away), and obviously is a total moron when it comes to any sense of decision-making. I hope he gets his heart broken because he obviously doesn't know a great woman when he sees one (re: Susie). Obviously he has no morals and I'd be embarrassed to be associated with him for such over-the-top poor judgment! However, I'm sure Trish probably reminds him of all the other gold-digging whores he's probably shacked up with at UF as well as in NY/NJ...Tara, Jessica, and Mandy Jaye are way too good to deserve to be with a lowlife like Jesse...

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Palmer is a LOSER!!!"
Posted by realityjunky on 04-28-04 at 11:19 PM
So Han...how do you really feel?...all kidding aside, he's not real bright, is he?...

Posted by Lolette on 04-30-04 at 09:49 AM
Just check the latest article from NY Post (April 30) . I like this from article : "If you guys ever heard me sing you know I won't be doing that." ( good decision Jesse -lol) http://www.nypost.com/sports/giants/16676.htm

Posted by Rockytop Chick on 04-28-04 at 11:21 PM
>He was a sucky QB at
>a trailer-trash school

Using my 100th post here.

Another Gator-hater? woohooooooo!!!! Han, I think I love you!

He was a terrible QB, and don't even get me started on the "touchdown that wasn't really a touchdown" he threw at
the end of the Tennessee game in 2000

he's a lowlife, plain and simple . he and Trash deserve each other

Posted by kajagogo on 04-28-04 at 11:57 PM
has we ever seen a Bachelor that wasn't a lowlife????

Posted by rileybean on 05-05-04 at 04:24 PM
This is the first Bachelor I've watched - and I knew it would be my last when this chump pulled the "I'm just like Jesse James, stealing a kiss". What a maroon! I winced when he said that and although it was a couple of weeks ago, just thinking of it still makes my ears bleed.

Posted by martha on 04-29-04 at 02:25 AM
I agree he is a loser. I hope he chooses Trish. She admits to having lots of sex partners and sleeping with a married man. He admits to lots of one-night stands with women he doesn't even know. How does he know one of those women wasn't married?

What I dislike about him the most is that the asked a long-time, trusted friend to take a couple of weeks off work to come and lie to other people on his behalf and then he totally disregards her advice.

He and Trish belong together.

Posted by litigator on 04-29-04 at 03:25 PM
I also agree that he is a loser and actually hopes he ends up with Trish (at least for the night). I dont think you need to bash the University of Florida however. I doubt Palmer actually showed up for classes. I know a few people who went to U of F and have done well.

Posted by Rockytop Chick on 04-29-04 at 05:38 PM
OK, litigator. I am sure that U of F is a fine institution of higher learning. It's just the football team there that I despise. Can't help it. I was raised to be a gator-hater.

Posted by mrc on 04-30-04 at 08:46 AM
Agree. Born a Crimson Tide hater and have now shifted my hatred to the Gators (although UGA is moving up on my list--grrrr!).

Paul Morphy--The antithesis of Bobby Fischer's paranoia and anti-Semitism
Official CASH Historian--Vote RR-Boner '04

Posted by kbpc3949 on 05-04-04 at 02:47 PM
Wow Mar....I think you are right on!

Posted by 34_4vr on 04-30-04 at 12:34 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-30-04 AT 12:35 PM (EST)

Well he was a quarterback coached by Steve Spurrier. (Egads, what am I saying, my starting QB was Palmer's successor at U of F..aaaccckk!)

Seriously, though, this guy is no different from the majority of DIV I-A football players. He had "the life" in college and took advantage of it. He apparently came from a decent home life, so he maybe growing up, realizing he has a snowball's chance in hell making it in the NFL and saw this as an opportunity to kill two birds with one stone (tv exposure for broadcasting career, get a hot chick...maybe even a wife). It isn't like the previous 4 bachelors before him didn't do the same thing.

Posted by schmoe on 04-30-04 at 02:27 PM

What is the concensus?

Are you saying that Jesse is so stupid and lustful that he can't see Trish for the gold digging whore she truly is, despite all the warnings to the contrary?

Or ...

Are you saying that Jeese is simply keeping Trish, a sure thing, for a few overnight dates in the sack, before eventually eliminating her for Ms Right.

IMO, its the latter ....

Posted by escapedude on 04-30-04 at 02:34 PM
You guys...ABC is keeping Trish around..Remember it is a show ..!..Jesse would have to be a complete and utter moron to be interested in her despite the warning...
She is going to be cut next week.

Posted by HobbsofMI on 05-04-04 at 03:37 PM
She'll stay one more week due to the producers saying she stays and then we'll wonder if they did or didn't after the overnight date and she gets dumped. The debate will be if she did and he dumped her then Jesse's got his last sewing his oats. If she didn't then she just made it all up. Etc.....I say who cares because this is the worst of all of them....way over produced.