URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID45
Thread Number: 740
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Big Shots"

Posted by Bebo on 10-05-07 at 09:22 AM
How could a show starting Michael Vartan, Dylan McDermott, Christopher Titus, and Joshua Malina go wrong? Well...this show has given us two episodes that pretty much spell it out. At least Michael and Dylan look yummy.

And the second episode did an important public service: I'm sure my household was not the only one that had a conversation last night about Janelle's request for Brody. We quickly came to the agreement not to ask each other to wax. I'm sure we're not the only couple who had that very important discussion after last night's episode.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Big Shots"
Posted by Estee on 10-05-07 at 11:09 AM
I heard 'Christopher Titus' and had hope.

I saw the commercials and it went away.

Posted by Loree on 10-05-07 at 01:17 PM
I had high hopes when I first heard about this show. I watched the first ep and wasn't really thrilled. After lastnight I doubt I will waste my time next week. It will probably be cancelled shortly anyway.

Posted by samboohoo on 10-05-07 at 03:23 PM
I haven't watched yet, and now wonder if I even should.

Woo Hoo! I love me some Arkie!

Posted by Ahtumbreez on 01-28-08 at 02:40 PM
I'm still watching this show, well I record it and then have a Big Shot marathon every once in a while.

I was pleasantly surprised that they finally showed Janelle, Brody's wife, and that it's Charisma Carpenter. Buffy fans will know her as Cordelia. It took me all episode to place her.

So we now have Spike and Cordelia back on tv.

And I still like this show.

winterized by agman
I AM the Abbott of Vermont!