URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 7370
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Survivor 20 Ep. 2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"

Posted by Snidget on 02-18-10 at 07:44 PM
And we are back to our usual one hour episode.

Keep all discussion of who wins, who loses, who lives, and who dies on this thread until after the show finishes airing on the West Coast.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Honor and Integrity"
Posted by Snidget on 02-18-10 at 08:01 PM
or ruthless cunning.

recappage and more recappage.

"Night Three"
Posted by Snidget on 02-18-10 at 08:04 PM
Rain, rain and more rain. Villains say the lucky one is who got voted out that night.

Rob going nuts because no one wants to do anything to improve the shelter. On the Buffoon tribe, again.

"RE: Night Three"
Posted by KoalaChick on 02-18-10 at 08:12 PM

>Rob going nuts because no one
>wants to do anything to
>improve the shelter. On
>the Buffoon tribe, again.

Looking forward to his meltdown tonight.

"Day 4"
Posted by Snidget on 02-18-10 at 08:15 PM
Coach and Jerri talking about the complaining.

Wait, looks like the Villains are working, but it is design 4. Randy said the best was the first and it just gets worse.

Courtney. I hope Rob doesn't drop dead in the next few days or we will all die.

On the Heroes Tribe. They get the empowering music. They have fire and water and improving the shelter and making roasted coconut.

Rupert wants to get rid of Steph. She'll side with whoever will get her one day further.

Steph is annoyed by Rupert constantly having an opinion.

Villains. Rob needs water, the shelter svcks. He feels weak and dizzy. Didn't want to be the dictator but the diplomat and he has finally had enough.

Girls complaining that the other tribe got all the good men.

Rob wanders off, then falls down. Jerri finds him. He says to get help.

Jeff comes out with medical. Jerri says without him they will spiral into a pit of negativity.

"Noooooooo"
Posted by moonbaby on 02-18-10 at 08:17 PM
I hope he's OK! He makes this show worth watching!

"Rob"
Posted by Snidget on 02-18-10 at 08:21 PM
they give him some water and not being able to really drink from it well.

He looks worse than he is. You were out. He says he feels better.

He says he is sorry. It is getting the best of him and he loves and respects it too much.

Had a moment of clarity. Stop being the good guy, just be the villain. No way he was going to leave.

He had the flu and a bit of cry baby-itis. Says he is going to start smacking everyone into shape.

Gets back to camp. Migraines, heat, exhaustion, should be good.

"RE: Rob"
Posted by Denalio on 02-18-10 at 11:35 PM
Am I crazy or was that an incredibly positive edit for Rob - showing his good work ethic, his vulnerability, the self-deprecation by saying about himself he had some cry-babyitis and then how much he loved and respected the game.

I have never hated Rob or Romber, so I am not sure I am a good example of a convert, but I thought this was quite the redemption view of him and made me feel more strongly that he didn't deserve the "villian" label.

Did this change the views of anyone who never liked him to begin with?

"RE: Rob"
Posted by Brownroach on 02-19-10 at 10:47 AM
He got the same kind of complex, well-rounded edit in the last A$$. Probst likes Boston Rob and as we know Probst has a large influence over the editing.

"Immunity Challenge"
Posted by Snidget on 02-18-10 at 08:24 PM
2 members will roll a crate back to the platform. Get all 6 crates then stack them as a staircase to spell out their name. All tribe members to top to win.

Reward also, tarp, nails, rope.

JT, Coach, Tyson played in their season. Two Villains sit out. Randy and Courtney. Rupert sitting out. May not run well with a broken toe.

"RE: Immunity Challenge"
Posted by Snidget on 02-18-10 at 08:31 PM
JT and Cirie. Danielle and B. Rob.

JT and Cirie doing better with crate.

Tom and Candace.
Sandra and Tyson.

Colby and Steph
Jerri and Coach.

James and Amanda.
Pavarti and some guy.

and I lost track of who was where.

Heroes get all 6 back just a bit before the Villains.

Villains seem to have a plan.

Rob leading the Villians and JT the heroes during the puzzle. The lead is gone.

Rob pushes up a crate on his back Finally get it up.

Villains last one. Heroes in mass confusion.

Jiffy: Heroes talking trash to each other.

Villains think they have it. They win Immunity.

James very upset that everyone was talking and not listening.

Parvati gets the idol from Jeff.

"Did she"
Posted by moonbaby on 02-18-10 at 08:35 PM
get popped in the eye with that crate? I could have sworn I saw that.

"RE: Did she"
Posted by Snidget on 02-18-10 at 08:41 PM
The crates were definitely fighting back.

"Heroes post challenge"
Posted by Snidget on 02-18-10 at 08:41 PM
JT says he stepped up and no one will listen. Rupert says Rob got everyone to shut up.

Amanda says we have to check our egos and listen to one person.

James says we gotta shut up and not be defensive because he defensively says he has never lost like this.

Tom has problems with James, but he has to hold his tongue about it.

Joyful music plays. The Villains and their tarp.

Rob to Jerri, you can touch my clam.

Chickens at the Villains camp.

Some random guy kills one.

Back to the Heroes.

James going on about Steph's tribes always losing.

JT fells he has to pick one alliance or another.

"RE: Survivor 20 Ep. 2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Posted by KuwabaraTheMan on 02-18-10 at 08:42 PM
I'm glad James tells it like it is about Steph. He seems to have the strongest head on his shoulders amongst them right now.

"Scramblin"
Posted by Snidget on 02-18-10 at 08:47 PM
Steph says to get rid of Amanda the weakest. Tom Colby Cirie and Steph. She promises Cirie she likely next.

Tom says Steph then Candace then Cirie is the boot order, and Candace sees she is on the bottom of both alliances. Tom says they go home before you if you come to their side.

Candace talking with Cirie. Once this decision is made all the cards are out. Cirie says why do you think we are tight. Amanda cost me a million dollars. Cirie says as long as it isn't us, it doesn't matter to me.

"Tribal Council"
Posted by Snidget on 02-18-10 at 08:52 PM
JT- misfit villains taking you to the cleaners.

James- as frustrated as I've seen you. Calls out Stephanie. Your name is not y'all. It is not about you. You lost your entire team I do not want that.

Colby, you attack her and expect her not to say anything. How about the two of y'all.

Tom. You repeating things and bullying people. You said her name that doesn't mean y'all. Maybe in your world James.

Colby--alarming. I had no idea it would shift from team to self preservation this early.

Steph-past people come back to haunt you.

Cirie, The same thing happened to me, Amanda cut my throat, why would I do that again.

Amanda--come back to haunt you. I've heard my name bounced around. Hope you make the right choices.

And off to vote.

"Da Votes"
Posted by Snidget on 02-18-10 at 08:54 PM
Steph votes Amanda.
Amanda votes Steph.

Tally the votes

Steph
Amanda
Stef
Amanda
Steph
Amanda
Stephanie with a heart

Second person voted out

Steph.

"RE: Da Votes"
Posted by Snidget on 02-18-10 at 08:55 PM
Steph mouths off about y'all before she leaves.
James tells her to shut up.

Posted by moonbaby on 02-18-10 at 08:59 PM
So Candice voted STef, I missed it- did Cerie?

Posted by Snidget on 02-18-10 at 09:11 PM
Steph voters
Rupert
Cirie
Amanda
James
Candace
JT

"Thank you!"
Posted by moonbaby on 02-18-10 at 09:23 PM

"James"
Posted by moonbaby on 02-18-10 at 08:56 PM
and Stef sniping at each other at the end of TC. OOOOO.

"Tom"
Posted by byoffer on 02-18-10 at 10:48 PM
I was interested that Tom, who said earlier in the ep that he needed to shut up, couldn't at TC. Even at the end (post snuff) when Steph and James were sniping at each other, Tom felt the need to step in. I know this is exactly how I would act - OUTSIDE the game - but inside the game it would seem more prudent to stay out of other peoples' quarrels.

My observation is that Tom never had to deal with that in his original season. His tribe just kept winning, so there was no need to second guess and get on each other. Even when they had to finally go to TC, they had an easy boot in Willard.

This season will be very difficult for Tom, who was perfect in his first season.

"RE: Tom"
Posted by Loree on 02-19-10 at 10:24 AM
Tom was also the leader on his tribe the first time around. He likes to be in charge. This time he is on a tribe with alot of leader-types. I don't think Tom really fits in and it is frustrating him.

Posted by katethegreat on 02-19-10 at 10:32 AM
The first time around, Tom didn't go to Tribal Council until late in the game. The Dynamics of having to go to TC versus having a long time to bond make for a different experience. Personally, I didn't like Tom in his first season - too righteous, and I thought he treated Ian poorly. I for one was not happy to see him win. Tom has to be the boss to be happy - I agree with you.

Posted by Tummy on 02-19-10 at 10:30 AM
I think Tom's integrity had him stepping up to defend Steph. James was an A.S.S last night.

Posted by Brownroach on 02-19-10 at 11:04 AM
I agree with James about Stephenie -- she doesn't seem to comprehend "teamwork" in challenges and I do think she contributed to her tribe's losses in Palau -- but it really wasn't necessary to slam her with such intensity. She wasn't the only one who was talking during the challenge, if I remember.

From my vote post for Stephenie:

They gave her enough face time in Ep 1 to reinstate her "likeable" and "strong competitor" image...She gets to leave on a positive note.

Well, not exactly.

"Next Week"
Posted by Snidget on 02-18-10 at 08:58 PM
Told you were on the wrong team James.

Steph says they made the wrong move. They were just threatened by her.

"RE: Next Week"
Posted by SquidProQuo on 02-19-10 at 01:54 AM
Wow, Jame's edit sure took a turn for the negative. I knew he had a short anger fuse but he seems a lot more emotional this season. He must be one of the players Jiffy was talking about when he said that some of the heroes will act like villains this time around. (Contrast to JT who realizes he can't be pure hero this time around but still comes across as positive.)

Jeff has some interesting comments about James in this week's blog. I'll post it in the blog thread.