URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 7368
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"secrets/strategies"

Posted by dolphingirl on 02-18-10 at 09:00 AM
Who does everyone think tries to put their former ally on the chopping block and whose secrets & strategies are revealed at Tribal Council? From the reading I've done, for me it's kind of up in the air between Tom, Stephenie, Cirie & Amanda for both of the questions.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: secrets/strategies"
Posted by BedfordRobbie on 02-18-10 at 12:22 PM
Longtime lurker, but have deciced to play.
I think Steph tries to backstab Tom and it gets turned on her.
Possibly Cirie and Amanda tried to get Step to turn on Tom and it all backfires on her

Posted by dabo on 02-18-10 at 01:45 PM
Welcome aboard.

That's an interesting idea. Cirie is great at manipulation, playing other players off each other. With Sugar gone she will certainly be thinking about who she can throw under the bus (as it were) without weakening her own position in the game.

Posted by Krautboy on 02-18-10 at 01:59 PM
Welcome to SBlows!

Yes, I agree with Dabo. Cirie and Stephanie are both scrambling and it's very possible that Cirie would approach Steph with a plan to backstab Tom, but that Steph would not agree to betray Tom, resulting in Cirie's retaliation and Steph's boot.

It will be interesting to see how the details play out tonight.

Keep those ideas flowing!

Krautboy

Posted by Belle Book on 02-18-10 at 04:23 PM
I agree -- I think Amanda and Cirie approach Stephenie to try and get her in an alliance. She may consider it so they think they have her as an ally. But when she refuses, Cirie leads the charge against her and Stephenie's out!

Posted by Brownroach on 02-18-10 at 02:40 PM
We saw that various Heroes want to break up prior alliances and/or remove powerful players, so for the second boot there will likely be more of a push to do so. But I don’t see why any former allies would deliberately target each other, not this early on.

I think one reason Sugar was a consensus boot was because getting rid of her wouldn’t offend any potentially already-formed alliances. Probably for the first boot everyone ultimately felt it would be better not to make waves, not just yet.

A tribe glows in Brooklyn