URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID77
Thread Number: 736
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Moments from Lost"

Posted by mrc on 05-25-10 at 11:21 PM
Stolen from emydi's post. From the series, what was your:

1. Favorite moment?

2. Least favorite moment?

3. Most surprising moment?

Feel free to add others.

Tribefied

Table of contents
  • RE: Moments from Lost,zombiebaby, 06:06 AM, 05-26-10
  • RE: Moments from Lost,mrc, 11:06 AM, 05-26-10
  • RE: Moments from Lost,weltek, 11:30 AM, 05-26-10
    • Agree!,moonbaby, 02:06 PM, 05-26-10
  • RE: Moments from Lost,ohmyheck, 05:14 PM, 05-26-10
  • RE: Moments from Lost,J I M B O, 06:36 PM, 05-26-10
  • RE: Moments from Lost,Bursar, 09:26 PM, 05-26-10

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Moments from Lost"
Posted by zombiebaby on 05-26-10 at 06:06 AM
I'll be back later after I think about it to post mine but other favorites could be:

4. Best season finale

5. Best premiere

6. Best use of music: both song and score.

Posted by mrc on 05-26-10 at 11:06 AM
1. The season finale of Season 3, when Jack and Kate discussed going back to the island. Completely threw me for a loop.

2. Almost anyone involving Charlie. I never connected with him as a character.

3. Besides #1 above, the light going on in the hatch.

4. See #1.

5. Season 4, b/c of #1.

6. I don't remember the exact songs or scores, but the first two seasons had moments when the Losties were sitting and looking at the night sky. Those were my favorites.

You've been hotpocketed!

Posted by weltek on 05-26-10 at 11:30 AM
1. Favorite moment?
Desmond calling Penny on the ship...his constant.
*melt*

2. Least favorite moment?
Juliet's prolonged death.
*snooze*

3. Most surprising moment?
I tried to think back to earlier times when everything seemed surprising...seeing the numbers places, seeing the connections between our LOSTIES forming, finding out Ethan wasn't on the plane, etc. I recall Shannon's death being a genuine surprise, too. Nothing really stands out in my mind, though I know I had moments of genuine surprise.

-A Tribetastic Creation

"Agree!"
Posted by moonbaby on 05-26-10 at 02:06 PM
The Desmond/Penny phone call, OMG, just thinking about it-what an amazing scene! I know there was a scene with Sun and Jin that got me all teary eyed, too, but I can't for the life of me pin it down. Could have been when she told him she was pregnant. And then he sailed away!

I still can't believe the show is over. Wah.

Posted by ohmyheck on 05-26-10 at 05:14 PM
1. A lot of Hurley/Sawyer/Ben/Miles lines were good, very comedic. Loved the episode with the Dharma van with Hurley and Sawyer.

2. Everytime Michael said 'they took my son', I just wanted to reach through the tv and shake him.

3, The end of season 3. We have to go back and such. Plus, I really didn't see Naomi's death coming. Oh, and I guess Michael shooting Libby shocked me.

4. I loved season one's finale. The montage on the plane, the raft blowing up, Jack and Locke staring down the hatch. I also loved season three's and season five's.

5. I guess season four's start was my favorite.

6. The raft launching near the end of the first season. Music really highlighted that.

In addition, my least favorite episode was the Bai Ling episode, the one with Jack in Thailand. That was truly craptacular and a complete waste of an hour.

My favorite episode was probably The Incident, or Through the Looking Glass. I thought everything was extraordinarily well done, well acted, and fantastic suprises and good cliffhangers.

Posted by J I M B O on 05-26-10 at 06:36 PM

Favorite moment
AFTER the finale, when I realized the overall themes of love, redemption, and “this life is just the beginning” were far more important to an appreciation of LOST than any amount of unanswered story-specific questions.

Least favorite
Mr. Eko’s death. In hindsight I see how his arc wasn’t pivotal to the whole show...but I was fascinated with him nonetheless.

Most surprising
Seeing the numbers on the hatch.
Light coming throug the hatch window.
Season premiere that starts IN the hatch...had no idea that’s what was going on.
First flash-forward ending with Jack and Kate meeting.

Posted by Bursar on 05-26-10 at 09:26 PM
1. Ilana getting blown to bits, followed closely by Zoe's throat being slashed. Two highly unlikeable characters getting exactly what they deserved.

2. Any time Radzinski was on screen.

3. When they found the beverage cart filled with Bud Light. Oh wait, never mind ...