URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID77
Thread Number: 732
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Which world is better?"

Posted by esquire on 05-21-10 at 12:42 PM
It occurs to me that with the exception of Kate, everyone is better off in the flash sideways world.

1) Claire is not crazy in flash sideways
2) Sawyer has a good job and some sanity in his life
3) Hugo is the lucky guy
4) Jack seems to have a good life with a respected medical practice and a nice son
5) Ben is not a devious worm and may about to get a nice family
6) Pretty much everyone (Locke, Son, Jin, Charlie, Boone, etc) else is alive and not dead.

I wonder if that is a sign that the flash sideways world is where everyone but Kate lands up?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Which world is better?"
Posted by michel on 05-21-10 at 06:51 PM
But have you noticed that none of them have hope or passion in their lifes? With the exception of Sun and Jin, they're not really happy, just content.

In another thread, I speculated that it could be that way as part of Smokey's plan. The only 2 Jacob could choose as his candidates are Kate and Sayid. It may mean something like that world is doomed to see Smokey destroy it.

Posted by dabo on 05-23-10 at 10:57 AM
But if the island is sunk (already "destroyed") doesn't that imply that Smokey is already loose in that world?

Posted by michel on 05-23-10 at 03:03 PM
As far as I can remember, we were never told that the sunken island was in the same reality as the flash sideways. There could be many parallel realities. Anyway, judging by Desmond's actions, Jacob hasn't lost the game yet in the flash sideways.

Posted by sitenetnews on 11-22-20 at 11:03 PM
finding the right skills to your startup might be easier with those proven hiring guidelines. 
learn how to attract and maintain gifted human beings. read an interview with ex-googler david bizer. highlights: we're a group of startup fans, we've a global reach
seo consultant

Posted by chinatownhorn on 10-15-21 at 04:55 AM
LAST EDITED ON 10-15-21 AT 04:56 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-15-21 AT 04:56 AM (EST)

Oh I need to watch the show again now xD