URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID106
Thread Number: 73
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Oct. 23 East Coast Thread - No Spoilers"

Posted by Earl Colby Pottinger on 10-23-07 at 11:32 PM
ARRRHHHHH! Missed the first 30 minutes and the geek test!

Watched the beauty test, and think the logic used on who is sent to the elimation room makes sense. Even the reactions of the team members to finding themselves chosen shows the right logic was used.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Oct. 23 East Coast Thread - No Spoilers"
Posted by lynkfri13 on 10-24-07 at 11:50 AM
LAST EDITED ON 10-24-07 AT 07:12 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-24-07 AT 11:51 AM (EST)

Don't worry, you saw the end result of both tests. It was a combined challenge. The geek's challenge was making (fitting and sewing) the costume for the beauty's superhero.

Not surprisingly, Nicole gave sewing advice to the other geeks, but didn't actually do any sewing for Sam's costume. She was supergluing something that didn't look like it ended up in the final costume. Maybe she glued the chain onto his shorts?

Sam was obnoxious at first, saying he is a natural superhero "as is".
Luckily for his team, his presentation was less conceited and he had more fun with it. I liked the back story about George Hamilton's super tanning spray. It was even more funny to me because Sam really does look like his tan comes out of a can.

Posted by Loree on 10-24-07 at 06:27 PM
I think the fact that Sam is an actor helped him and Nicole. He was good at the presentation. I also agreed with their reasoning for the 2 couples they picked for the elimination. The 2 couples were close and needed to be broke up since they would never chose each other for the elimination.

Posted by CTgirl on 10-24-07 at 07:34 PM
Initially I liked the twist with a girl geek and a male beauty but each week I feel like Sam has an advantage because he's an actor. He's not always a good actor - some of his reactions seem rehearsed - but he has stage presence that the other beauties don't.

I loved seeing ComicCom mainly because I'm a big Lost fan and the two creators appeared at ComicCom and one of our peeps posted about being there. What a crazy scene and William has to be the most geeky geek ever to appear on the show: crying because he was going to attend that convention!