URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 7284
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Press Release Clues"

Posted by CTgirl on 10-16-09 at 09:50 PM
FOR THE FIRST TIME IN SURVIVOR HISTORY, THE REWARD CHALLENGE IS BROUGHT TO AN EARLY HALT BY A MEDICAL EMERGENCY WHEN ONE CASTAWAY REACHES THE BREAKING POINT, ON "SURVIVOR: SAMOA" THURSDAY, OCT. 22

"This is The Man Test" – Both tribes get battered by a relentless rain storm and are forced to get creative in their efforts to weather the elements and each another, on SURVIVOR: SAMOA, Thursday, Oct. 22 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

This is Russell S's medevac episode. Plus maybe we'll see some cabin fever shots with everyone stuck in the shelter together!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Press Release Clues"
Posted by Outfrontgirl on 10-16-09 at 10:13 PM
Close call; they managed not to say "efforts to weather the weather" by calling in the "elements." Prospero would approve.

Erik goes back to the womb, or 24 hours of fetal position in a tree belly.

They confirm what we knew from Kirkhoffer, that it's an RC. So question is, when all is settled down, will they have an IC and boot, or not. Does TV Guide or any blurb say that another castaway will be voted out of the tribe?

Posted by CTgirl on 10-16-09 at 10:35 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-16-09 AT 10:36 PM (EST)

Erik has been getting some really odd highlights in the promos - last week he was shown getting washed ashore in the big ocean; this week he spent 22 hours in a tree trunk. Maybe its only to show how fierce the elements are this season, but its kind of funny that they keep picking on him.

I forgot that I got TV Guide in the mail today. I don't know why I still get it other than its always dirt cheap to renew, so I do! In the magazine it says someone gets voted out. There are no web clues posted yet, only the generic blurb. However, in RusSwell's big evac episode, they choose to highlight RusHell again. I don't know for sure, but I'm pretty confident that a CBS publicist is pitching TV Guide what to promote:

Posted by michel on 10-18-09 at 04:05 PM
I read TV guide listing on line and it doesn't have the traditional "one more castaway is voted out". Just that the challenge is stopped and Jeff is the host.

I think this may be a 1 day cycle with all the focus on the injury. As we saw with Day 13 which was simply forgotten, there isn't much to show when everyone is huddled. Great! I have the summary.

Posted by Brownroach on 10-20-09 at 05:40 PM
Here's the summary:

First RussHell did _______________________

Then RussHell said ____________________________

Then Shambo did______________________________

Then Shambo said ______________________________

Then we didn't see anyone else

Then RussHell had 17 confessionals

Then Shambo had 12 confessionals

Then they went to RC and RussSwell fell down got medevaced.

Then RussHell b!itched about not getting the reward

Then Shambo had 19 more confessionals

Then RussHell had 27 more confessionals

Then it ended.

A tribe glows in Brooklyn

Posted by CTgirl on 10-20-09 at 06:02 PM
You forgot the part about Brett becoming a man during the man test. Now maybe he'll be able to grow a beard!

Posted by michel on 10-20-09 at 06:06 PM
BR, you stole my idea!!!

Posted by Georjanna on 10-20-09 at 06:12 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-20-09 AT 06:26 PM (EST)

LOL!

First RussHell did dance on Ashley's tomb.

Then RussHell said "Let that be a lesson to 'um!"

Then Shambo did come out of her dry cocoon.

Then Shambo said "Let that be a lesson to 'um!"

Then RussHell had 17 confessionals

Then Shambo had 12 confessionals

Then they went to RC and RussSwell fell down got medevaced.

Then RussHell b!itched about not getting the reward

Then Shambo had 19 more confessionals

Then RussHell had 27 more confessionals

Then it ended.

Edited: Because where one Episode ends and another begins has become a blur ...

"***Later, he goes all Godfather on another castaway by threatening to oust anyone who challenges his authority.***"
Posted by goldenmike4393 on 10-20-09 at 05:25 PM
***Later, he goes all Godfather on another castaway by threatening to oust anyone who challenges his authority.***

Can you say "Runner UP"?