URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID45
Thread Number: 727
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"House - Season Four"

Posted by Ahtumbreez on 09-26-07 at 08:15 AM
I didn't realize how much I missed House and Wilson. Those two play off each other so well I really didn't miss Foreman, Cameron and Chase. (I did not know until recently that Cameron was her last name ) Season 4 promises to be as witty as versions 1-3.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: House - Season Four"
Posted by Magnolia_Rocker on 09-26-07 at 08:53 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-26-07 AT 08:54 AM (EST)

I really liked the season opener. I agree, House and Wilson's characters are a riot in their interactions with one another. They totally make the show. It looks like we have a least glimpses of the cast off 3 next week though. DH will miss Foreman and Cameron (his eye candy) but neither of us gives a fig about Chase.

Ghoulishly attired thanks to surfkitten!

Posted by Ahtumbreez on 09-26-07 at 12:53 PM
I had understood all 3 would be back, but as consulting physicians, not part of the team. So hubby may get his eye candy after all. Though I could be wrong......nah.

Posted by Magnolia_Rocker on 09-27-07 at 09:19 AM
I wasn't sure if the threesome would be back or not. I think the last I had heard (end of last season) was that not all would be back but I haven't kept my ears open for more news. I'm glad we will get to see them again on occasion. Honestly though as long as I can look and drool at House I'm all good.

surfkitten made my autumn leaves fall!

Posted by Asrai on 09-27-07 at 00:50 AM
*Swoon* Hugh Laurie is back on my TV! I missed House and all the mischief, backstabbing, bitching, whinning, and hot peeps! House makes me melt, Wilson is a cutie, and Cuddy is gorgeous! I am so happy it's fall and my lusting can continue! *squeal*

Summer Siggies by Sharnina

Posted by nailbone on 12-10-07 at 05:12 PM
Cuddy is gorgeous!

Uh-huh!!!

Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 09-27-07 at 09:09 AM
If House keeps this up, he really doesn't need a team. I hardly knew Foreman, Cameron, and Chase weren't there except for the fact that Wilson and Cuddy pointed it out so much. I just hope they can make the selection of a new team as entertaining as last night's show.

Incidentally, yes, all the doctors there are known almost exclusively by surname, although according to Wikipedia, Wilson's first name is James, Cuddy's is Lisa, Foreman's is Eric, Chase's is Robert, and Cameron's is Allison. The only first names I've ever seen come up on the show are House's, Cuddy's, and Foreman's; Wikipedia had to tell me the others.

Posted by aquariaqueen on 09-27-07 at 09:58 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-27-07 AT 09:59 AM (EST)

Oh my gosh, Wilson and House--hysterical. Holding the guitar ransom, moving the patient, sending a piece of the guitar in the mail....hilarious.

Yep, didn't really miss anyone of the team. Enjoyed the conversation with the gal in the ER...might work out.

"Two memos? One say to disregard the first one?" "yes"

And again, I didn't have the case figured out until the end...mistaken identity.

And SSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad they are off the drug abuse kick from last season. That lasted 12 episodes too long!!!

Posted by Magnolia_Rocker on 09-27-07 at 10:26 AM
I noticed that too! I commented to my DH that I didn't see him pop one pill all episode. Nice change!

surfkitten made my autumn leaves fall!

Posted by syren on 09-27-07 at 11:30 AM
I love House!!!

I want to say that I remember previews showing the team and House kinda competeing on cases. I seem to remember that Foreman was leading the 'team' and house was by himself.

Maybe I dreamed it...lol

What?

Posted by blacknwhitedog on 09-27-07 at 12:50 PM
I loved the janitor- Dr Buffer- that was great! Lupus! ha!

Syren 2007

Posted by Seana on 09-29-07 at 01:03 AM
I loved this premiere too. I always love an episode with a lot of Wilson in it, and for a bonus, he had House on the defensive the whole time. I also like to see Cuddy not written as a female Frank Burns.

So the next few weeks will be like a House-run reality show? Kewl.

Don't enable him!

"Episode 2"
Posted by Ahtumbreez on 10-03-07 at 08:41 AM
Not as good as Epi 1, but not bad. I'm not liking who I think he's going to wind up with as a team. And for the first time I kinda missed the old group. Not enough Wilson lastnight. But I do like the old guy.

Tummy

Veni, vidi, velcro
I came, I saw, I stuck around

"RE: Episode 2"
Posted by syren on 10-03-07 at 11:50 AM
I loved the old guy, I just hope it doesn't get him into trouble...or maybe I do, lol.

I am hoping he keeps Kumar, don't really know his name that is what we call him from one of his movies, and not that blonde chick. I don't like her at all.

Posted by aquariaqueen on 10-03-07 at 12:50 PM
Old Guy #26 was great! He'll make a good diagnostician, he just needs an appropriate title that won't get him in trouble. Anyone can throw out their opinions, he just won't be allowed to perform some of the tests.

#6, I mean, #9, fits House's personality....

Rude chick, (Greta #13???) I don't like her yet...we'll see.

And I loved the creativity of doing a breast enlargement procedure. There still are good writers even if the staff is being changed around.

Posted by syren on 10-03-07 at 02:38 PM
I couldn't remember his number, but Kumar is the #6 #9 that I think would be a great fit.

"Carmen Argenziano"
Posted by udg on 10-03-07 at 02:23 PM
Old Guy/#26 is Carmen Argenziano. I love him! I had no idea he was going to be on, and I hope he sticks around. I actually checked IMDB to see which episodes he was listed under (yes, I want casting spoilers, damn it!), but they don't have info for this season of House up yet.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

"RE: Carmen Argenziano"
Posted by berwyn on 10-03-07 at 05:18 PM
Isn't he the actor who played Carter's dad on Stargate SG1? I liked him in that role, but thought he was even better on House. Loved that he kept saying he was 21 and didn't expect the twist at the end. And when he gets the landlord to let him into the apartment.

Also, happened to watch Dead Poet's Society again on Sunday evening and was shocked to realize that "Wilson" starred in that film. If you're a Wilson fan it's a movie worth seeing because his performance is brilliant.

"Yes!"
Posted by udg on 10-04-07 at 10:47 AM
He did play Jacob Carter.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

Posted by Magnolia_Rocker on 10-04-07 at 08:21 AM
LAST EDITED ON 10-04-07 AT 08:22 AM (EST)

I really liked the old guy too and the #6 oops #9 dude. I think they are trying to make the blonde girl into a female version of Chase. Butt kisser/tattler type. Not interested.

Ghoulishly attired thanks to surfkitten!

Posted by blacknwhitedog on 10-04-07 at 11:08 AM
I liked the new people- why did they feel it was necessary to have Chase and Cameron back? So over them.

Syren 2007

Posted by Tamena on 10-09-07 at 09:44 PM
IMHO a blond Cameron is not a pretty picture *ugh*
I wish they'd left them out of the scene for a while longer at least and after tonight there looks to be more happening

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Karma doesn't come back on people because some universal controller-god pushes buttons. It comes back on people because they dig holes for themselves to fall into.

"10-9 Episode"
Posted by CantStandToLook on 10-10-07 at 01:37 PM
I was just wondering what peoples thoughts were on last nights episode. I dont care all that much for the old team but I figure they'll be back in some role or another.

Seeing Foreman lead his own team was quite boring IMO but it will be interesting if they bring him back only to compete against House with a team of his own. I'm guessing his team would probably include Chase and Cameron since they're getting quite a bit of camera time lately.

Lastly, the whole House sticking the knife in the socket and paging Bitchy girl was hilarious. The patient dying, not so much.

Syren did this

"RE: 10-9 Episode"
Posted by Tamena on 10-10-07 at 01:55 PM
the patient and the dog about killed me...
House as always cracked me up and his logic about who he called was classic House LOL
not so sure about the whole Forman/Chase/Cameron thing yet, I don't know if keeping them around is going to make for better shows or just more face time for them - I'm not sure what they'll really add to the show in the long run I guess

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Karma doesn't come back on people because some universal controller-god pushes buttons. It comes back on people because they dig holes for themselves to fall into.

Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 10-11-07 at 09:27 AM
I saw the episode last night...it was a roller-coaster. I wasn't sure whether to laugh, cry, or crap myself.

I hope he ends up hiring the tough-as-nails crazy bitch he paged. She has more chutzpah than Foreman, Cameron, and Chase put together.

Posted by blacknwhitedog on 10-12-07 at 10:21 AM
I think he thinks the brown haired girl that made the mistake is another Cameron type. Sad that the guy died and his dog. I don't like the old team members being on the show- esp Chase and Cameron.

Syren 2007

"10/23/07 epi"
Posted by Ahtumbreez on 10-25-07 at 12:06 PM
I want them to keep ALL the new team members and get rid of the old. And bring back "Old Guy"!

I really hope since they're bringing Foreman back they write some good stories. I see potential I'm just not sure if it will live up to expectations. But I see more potential for "Old Guy" than Foreman, honestly.

I had the moldy bread before "Bitchy girl", only because they kept refering to mushrooms being the cause of the witch trials.

agman lvoes me

"RE: 10/23/07 epi"
Posted by aquariaqueen on 10-25-07 at 01:27 PM
Yep, I want old guy back. Surely, there is a way to write him back in....he sure beats the old codger on Grey's Anatomy!!

Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 10-25-07 at 02:51 PM
I liked the old guy, too...I was hoping they'd cut Thirteen; she's annoying. But then again, just like on any other reality show, the guy who's getting cut gets the best edit.

I was way off on the moldy bread diagnosis, but I nailed that her mother had Parkinson's - it's about the only time I've ever been right watching House.

Also, will someone please remind me and the wife not to eat while we watch House?

Posted by Seana on 10-26-07 at 00:23 AM
It was the eyeball part, right? *shudder*

Posted by CattyChat on 11-06-07 at 12:23 PM
Love House, one of my fave scripted shows. I agree with all of you that they can dump all the old team and keep almost all of the new team. I was really bummed in the way Foreman was brought back. Damn that Cuddy! I much prefer Mormon Foreman and all the abuse that House throws at him.

I say keep Mormon Foreman, Olivia Wilde & Bitchy Doc, Kal Penn and bring back old guy. Rat face doc is okay, too, but expendable.

Wilson is really on point this season, too.

It was Autumn & incessant piped the quails from shocks & sheaves;
like living coals, the apples burned among the withering leaves.
~~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

"November 6th episode"
Posted by aquariaqueen on 11-07-07 at 10:39 AM
I loved the chemistry between House and the female doctor from the CIA!!!! And she shows up at the end! This could be good. Wonder what Cutty will do with this!

Question for you all: House received a phonecall and it says "Cut Throat #####" on it....was that saying there was a call from one of the fellows, or the CIA guy warning (text messaging?) him about the CIA doctor? ((Sorry, one of the only people in America who doesn't have a cell phone))

"RE: November 6th episode"
Posted by CattyChat on 11-07-07 at 10:55 AM
The phone calls House kept receiving and not answering were from "cut through B----" female doc. That's how House refers to her and she kept trying to call House and Foreman finally told her she might as well stop calling, because House was obviously ignoring her.

I can't believe Michael Michele (gorgeous female CIA doc) is now joining the cast. Will she be permanent or just a guest-starring arc?

I was surprised by what "beyond borders" doc did with the polio. I had always gotten that altruistic vibe from him. He was finally stepping up in an episode & I was thinking he might be in it for the long term and then find out he falsified the results.

The whole CIA story line was hilarious, especially because House was telling the truth to everyone about where he was and nobody believed him. Another great episode.

It was Autumn & incessant piped the quails from shocks & sheaves;
like living coals, the apples burned among the withering leaves.
~~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

"RE: November 6th episode"
Posted by Ahtumbreez on 11-07-07 at 01:43 PM
Yep, House really is good this season.

I did not see the 'beyond borders' doc pulling that. I'm still not liking Foreman at all.

agman lvoes me

"11/13 epi"
Posted by Ahtumbreez on 11-14-07 at 01:57 PM
I did not see the firing of Micheal Michelle coming, at all.

13 and the short guy and Kal Penn(i think) are my favorites.

What's up with Cameron and her love confession (?) and Chase did not even seem to be jealous over it.

Wilson of course was a highlight of the epi, but the best was the ending. It was great to see House so off kilter with the editing of the film

agman lvoes me

"RE: 11/13 epi"
Posted by aquariaqueen on 11-14-07 at 02:13 PM
Wilson saying in the interview that House was a Wichen!!! LOL

"RE: 11/13 epi"
Posted by goincrazy on 11-19-07 at 11:50 AM
ha ha ha Such a great episode!!!

"Nov. 20 Episode"
Posted by Seana on 11-24-07 at 08:14 PM
Not enough Wilson.

I like Nigel from "Crossing Jordan", so it was fun to watch him guest start this week.

I didn't expect the Mormon to get fired. I was actually starting to like him. And it's going to be awkward for #6 or 9(Kal Penn), knowing that Cuddy wants him fired.

The House I know and lvoe wouldn't have tossed those test results.

I don't know what the point of keeping the Cameron and Chase characters around is. They don't do much. There's at least a point to Foreman being there, even if I still don't really like him all that much.

Agman made it so!

"Nov 27 ep"
Posted by blacknwhitedog on 11-29-07 at 02:25 PM
I was surprised the "#####" got fired but not surprised 13 will get to come back. So those 3 will be his team plus Foreman?

Syren 2007

"RE: Nov 27 ep"
Posted by Ahtumbreez on 11-30-07 at 10:27 AM
From the looks of the previews I would say yes. And I'm pleased with this team. Can we just get rid of Chase, Foreman and Cameron though? They're useless, a waste of screen time. And why are they the ones showing walking with House on the intro still?

winterized by agman

"RE: Nov 27 ep"
Posted by livsforluv on 12-10-07 at 04:03 PM
The shows seems to have moved in another direction with the new cast. I don't like it but I don't think having Chase, Foreman, and Cameron on the show still makes sense either. Pick a group!!