URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID17
Thread Number: 727
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"What happened to Extreme Makeover?"

Posted by bell83 on 11-22-03 at 04:12 PM
If I'm not mistaken there was suppose to be a new episode of Extreme Makeover on this past thurs. about a guy who lost a lot of wieght and his skin was flabben off of him. I was so looking forward to watching this one! but then the JFK special came on instead. did they just reschedule that episode for next week??

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: What happened to Extreme Makeover?"
Posted by babydoll126 on 12-09-03 at 04:04 PM
they did run this one about 2 weeks ago, he had a lot of complications and they weren't sure if they would be able to do the second part of the surgery. they did finally give him the okay and said they would feature it on a future episode. then the next week it was 2 different makeovers, i hope they show his soon because it was very interesting

Posted by bell83 on 12-09-03 at 11:39 PM
Yeah, I did end up seeing his episode(my earlier post was way back on Nov.22) but anyways i thought they were suppose to finish his story this Wed.- they showed previews of his unveiling on last weeks episode!!

Posted by EnglProf on 12-11-03 at 06:02 PM
The second half of this episode is on tonight....

Posted by bell83 on 12-14-03 at 00:57 AM
Man! That was awesome!! That guy looked like he came back 20 yrs. younger!! I'm just wondering, what would happen if he gained a bunch of weight back really rapidly? Would his skin just restrech?

Posted by kelli_blue on 12-18-03 at 07:16 PM
He DID look great! I couldn't believe how saggy his skin was!!
I sure hope he keeps the weight off so that he never has to go thru that again.