URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID69
Thread Number: 722
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Randy Jackson"

Posted by prosecutor on 03-02-07 at 06:39 PM
Is Randy Jackson stuck in the 70's or what?
Simon is the only one who can talk on the show.
between Randy's dawg and pitchy and his bragging about working with Beyonce, Mariah etc. and Paula's you look great and keep trying I am tempted to mute the tv until I see Simon start talking.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Randy Jackson"
Posted by agman on 03-02-07 at 09:45 PM
I hate to say it, but I think simon is BY FAR, the best judge on the panel. I usually agree with him. If I'm being totally honest that's how I feel! I think Paula is useless and randy, while I like him, seems to get to stuck on his "dawg pound" banter.

Posted by aquariaqueen on 03-03-07 at 09:47 PM
Agreed, while I don't care for his cruel comments, his opinions are usually right on.

Posted by AshLanie on 03-04-07 at 07:22 AM
>Is Randy Jackson stuck in the
>70's or what?
>Simon is the only one who
>can talk on the show.
>
>between Randy's dawg and pitchy and
>his bragging about working with
>Beyonce, Mariah etc. and Paula's
>you look great and keep
>trying I am tempted to
>mute the tv until I
>see Simon start talking.

Was just discussing this the other day with friends.....and you are right on the button.

Randy needs to grow up and quit bragging (I was always told when one feels the to need to brag all the time (As Randy does) their life isn't as great as they would wish it to be) and Paula needs a complete mental makeover.

Both of them are useless as judges.

I've always liked Simon.....He is brutal but for the most part right on target with his assessments.

Posted by agman on 03-04-07 at 02:39 PM
I totally agree that simon can be brutal but....I think that his critiques, cruel as they may seem, are probably what these contestants will get if and when they make record deals. I can't picture a record producer telling one of them "oh that's okay if you didn't do well in session today, just keep following your dream." or "ah I don't know man it was jost allright for me." I think their going to sound like simon and rip them a new one. Can you imagine buying tickets to one of their concerts, and having them to an awful job? Are you going to think "Oh that's okay, they looked great and they did better than they did on AI." This may sound sorta harsh, but I think it's probably true.