URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 718
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Scariest Quote Ever..."

Posted by Cathy the Canadian on 12-07-04 at 10:34 PM
Johnathon saying he'd love to have kids.

Most delusional woman ever. Victoria saying "Johnathon would make a great dad!"

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Scariest Quote Ever..."
Posted by RangeRover on 12-08-04 at 00:54 AM
I have to agree. He should have adopted the Senegal native as his son under the Children's International logo. Because that is the closest he should get to having a son. Even Sally Struthers would agree. Plus oddly the man had some type of calming effect on old Captain Botox. Victoria should petition the State Department immediately.

"agreed"
Posted by cqvenus on 12-08-04 at 08:51 AM

i have to agree there. i think someone should rip off his testicles to be sure he doesn't ever breed.

i think when charges are pressed, the attacker will get off lightly after the judge views all the TAR footage.

~ cq

is non-violent, but has violent ideas. *shrug*

Posted by Seana on 12-08-04 at 09:12 AM
I could not possibly agree more.

Posted by seahorse on 12-08-04 at 11:33 AM
Jonathan is probably very different outside of the show setting. Maybe he would be a good father. At least he would be financially adequate.

Posted by ginger on 12-08-04 at 11:50 AM
Which would come in handy for all those medical bills. Spare the rod and spoil the child, you know. The wife needs a belt every now and then, too.

*shudders*

Posted by HistoryDetective on 12-08-04 at 12:13 PM
Yeah, never understood why you have to have a license to have a dog, but not to have a child...

a sig by syren

Posted by KMan on 12-08-04 at 05:39 PM
Get real. There is no doubt in my mind that both Jonathan and Adam are gay. They may not know it yet.

Posted by RangeRover on 12-08-04 at 06:47 PM
Jono reminds me of Mark Harris the queen who married Martha Raye and is often on Howard Stern.

Posted by Spider on 12-09-04 at 04:09 AM
Jono would not last 1 second in the gay world. He would be ##### slapped immediately. No gay guy would put up with his crap.

Adam, yes. (move out of your moms house for the love of god!)