URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID77
Thread Number: 717
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Best relationshiops"

Posted by esquire on 04-15-10 at 05:08 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-15-10 AT 10:17 PM (EST)

Now that Lost is coming to its end, which of the many relationships were the best?

1) Jack-Kate
2) Sawyer-Kate
3) Jack-Julia
4) Sawyer-Julia
5) Charlie-Claire
6) Hugo-Libby
7) Penny-Desmond
8) Bernard-Rose
9) Jin-Sun
10)Sayid-Shannon
11)Sayid-Nadia
12)Daniel-Charlette
13)Locke-Helen

I am glad they finally let Hugo have his date with Libby, because that was the one I enjoyed. I was also a fan of Charlie-Claire

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Best relationshiops"
Posted by blacknwhitedog on 04-15-10 at 06:57 PM
I would rate Penny-Desmond the best and Shannon-Sayid the absolute all-time worst (except for maybe Boone and Shannon or Nicky and Paulo)

Handcrafted by RollDdice 2005

Posted by Outfrontgirl on 04-16-10 at 06:26 AM
Now that LOST is finally coming to an end, I am most looking forward to maybe the Shipper debates will end. I don't care about any of the ships! Skate, Jate,Suilet, it is all like revisiting high school or maybe junior high listening to shippers gush about them.

If I had to pick one it would be Sawyer and Juliet because unlike most of them it simply worked and worked well. A lot of these others derive their erotic drive from separation, even the Desmond Penny romance.

But I may have answered differently when I was under 30.

Posted by Corvis on 04-16-10 at 09:12 PM
I agree that Sawyer-Juliet was the best relationship, OFG. But then I'm over 30 too and find myself realizing comfortable domesticity is far more exciting than all the angst of young love.

Posted by Outfrontgirl on 04-16-10 at 11:57 PM
well said, Corvis.
I know all about UNcomfortable domesticity, so for me functional yet sweet, sexy, and devoted domesticity is indeed exciting to watch!