URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID69
Thread Number: 715
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Jennifer Hudson wins Oscar!!!!"

Posted by flower2 on 02-25-07 at 11:36 PM
I guess all of those who doubted Jennifer's talent are today eating humble pie. Especially Simon and the other Idol folks. Who cares that she didn't win Idol? She won Oscar instead! I am soooooo happy for her.

What do you have to say now Simon?????

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Jennifer Hudson wins Oscar!!!!"
Posted by brvnkrz on 02-26-07 at 09:45 AM
I half expected her to thank Simon in her acceptance speech.

One nation, under Romber

Posted by bob_chester on 02-26-07 at 07:06 PM

I thought Simon was pretty supportive of her on AI.
I am sure he would congradulate her.

Good for her.

Posted by marchbabe on 02-26-07 at 09:15 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-26-07 AT 09:16 PM (EST)

I don't even know Jennifer but I am so proud of her. That girl can belt out a tune without even trying. She is awesome and as far as I'm concerned she has way more talent in her little finger than Fantasia does by far. She should have won AI. But if she had won, she probibly wouldn't have won that oscar that she so deserved! You Go Girl!!!!!

Posted by LakerLuv on 03-02-07 at 12:09 PM
I am so happy for Jennifer Hudson. She so deserves all the accolades and praise she is getting. Her success, along with Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood, Ruben, Clay, Fantasia, Daughtry, Hicks, etc., proves that American Idol is a serious talent showcase. American Idol has shown that there is an abundant amount of talent out there that may go untapped simply because the artist doesn't meet a record company's idea of what a superstar looks like. As Jennifer Hudson has said, if there was no American Idol, she would not have gotten the audition for "Dreamgirls" and wouldn't it had been a shame if the public missed out on her amazing talent. Congrats to Jenifer Hudson and to all the Idol success stories!

Posted by aquariaqueen on 03-03-07 at 09:55 PM
Well said.