URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID110
Thread Number: 71
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Be The... Pirate Master Vista edition"

Posted by tribephyl on 07-25-07 at 04:37 AM
Before giving a final bonvoyage as we cut our viewers down to somewhere around 12, (And that's counting all 3 vinces. ) I'd like to say a few words about what has transpired.
Pirate Master the show...is no more. It's been reduced to a barely viewable stream of nonsense via the crappiest web site on the entire planet, CBS.com.

OOps...sorry about that CBS. I still want the possibility of working with you in the future.
You as well Mark. I loved having this job. *barfs a little in mouth*
I would relish the opportunity to further expand my aussie "Dee-List" status, stateside. (But I do have to hand it to NBC. The whole On the Lot turnaround is the mark of a great network. CBS could learn a lot from them. Okay... I swear I'm done talking about CBS...)

As the show goes...Thusly, so be the "Be The...Pirate Master" dialouge game.
What better way to usher it in (or would that be bury it?) than with the other biggest hype-full heavy and payoff light icon of the recent past...Windows Vista. So, with more color but absolutely no different results...

Onto the show...apparently Christa is a superhuman hiding behind her alter-ego wearing see-thru-wen-wet clothing and saying nothing but ... well nothing really. But even a slight grunt, beckons angels to sing!!!

The Jay and Kendra battle continued as did the Assmyth vs. the entire remaing cast of pirates. It looks like the triad was finally defeated.

And next week?
It's anybodies guess.
As far as me? That's it for now. I've essentially already been paid and so it seems my work here is done. Have a good summer.

By the way...Good try Christa. I almost thought you could win, in the end. And to Jay, Congrats! I always knew you could do it. What are you gonna do with all $75,000?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Be The... Pirate Master Vista edition"
Posted by jbug on 07-25-07 at 09:02 AM
So, uh, so, well, ya see, ummmmmm, yea, ok, that's all I got.

Honored by Tribe

Posted by agman on 07-25-07 at 10:32 AM

Well Cameron, this has been an unfortunate turn of events! I guess youare the real pirate master. I dare say you have earned way more dubloons than the rest of us put together! You are also basically uneffected by what's happened to the show *picturing Cameron laughing all the way to the bank!*

Keelhauled by tribe

Posted by foonermints on 07-25-07 at 11:29 AM
Yarrr, the show be sunk so deep we be crushin' our hull to dive down for a look a' the rotting carcass. I stay posted by the telebox waitin' fer the ghosts inside yammering out a clue as to when the hulk releases its last putrid bubble onto the surface.

RUM! I must have 'e more RUM!

Posted by Spanky68 on 07-26-07 at 00:09 AM
me? Buy a royal pardon? Why?!?! Does anyone really think these loyal pirates would cut their beloved former captain adrift?

Perish the thought!

And besides, I am a music producer. That means I am in complete sync with all that is happening around me.

Hahaha...er what?

WHO was voted off?

Me?!?!

How can that be? They all love me!!!!

Posted by cahaya on 07-26-07 at 09:57 AM
Now, I told you guys if I wasn't in the game you wouldn't even make it to the wild-card playoffs.

Posted by vince3 on 07-26-07 at 10:10 AM
I blame John. If he didn't lose the key last week, we would've had the change of power last week, and maybe the viewers wouldn't have tuned out causing the rest of the series to be cut adrift with the rest of us.........

Posted by Estee on 07-26-07 at 05:03 PM
Obviously this is not my fault in any way. Naturally, those people whose fault it is will be found and punished. Only the guilty have anything to fear. All others shall be spared. You have my word.

On my signal, sink the ship.

Posted by Sunny_Bunny on 07-26-07 at 06:18 PM
Hey, don't sink it till AFTER Ra and I get that pleasure cruise we were promised!

"Captain Sweetbeard in da hizzie"
Posted by KObrien_fan on 07-26-07 at 07:28 PM
I tried to tell you all to watch out for me but now it is too late. I am in power and smart enough to know how to stroke Ben and Jay. I am the angel on Jay's shoulder and he is the devil on mine. The boys like me in power so much they'll throw the expedition just to keep me here. Ya'll don't need to watch the rest anyway, just give me the title now...

Posted by The Cake on 07-27-07 at 02:21 PM
I be so happy the Freak is gone that I must break out into song!

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me.
We pillage, we plunder, we rifle, and loot,
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho.
We kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot,
Drink up me 'earties, yo ho.

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me.

Posted by Georgianna on 08-06-07 at 04:02 PM
To all of the contributors to this thread:

I've really enjoyed it! It is the first thread that I check each time I visit the forum.

Each of you have been so 'into' your roles that sometimes you were more real (and more engaging) than your counterparts on my (sigh!) television screen.

And I'll hope you'll allow me two special nods of appreciation to 'Polly' and 'Mark': Bravo!

So, although I certainly understand why so many of you aren't here any longer, I just wanted to let you know that I, for one, wish you were. Because, even though I'm reduced to relying on the kind offices of Vince3 and the other generous souls who summarize the online episodes for those of us with PCs that seem to be incapable of handling more than webclips, I am still following the series.

And I sure miss 'the rest of the story'.

Posted by jbug on 08-09-07 at 12:57 PM
I'm still here! Well, not exactly. I'm in Loser Lodge or Sequesterville or whatever MB wants to call it. cbs didn't stay strong with us long enough for this place to get it's own name!

One bad part about being here? Azzmuth is still talking with that stoopid accent! Really! Christian put him in a choke hold once to try to get him to stop, but it didn't work.
Jupiter won't cook for us here.
Cheryl is threatening us all with law suits for making her walk the plank (well, you know).
John is dancing around all the time; who understands that?
Joy gets sea sick every time we go out to the pool. Just sitting on a floatie gets her naseous.
JD and Sean are fighting for my attention. I'm partial to JD, but Sean is so cute, I'm dividing my time between the 2. Hey, maybe I can get them to go for a 3some?

So that's what's happenin here. I'm NOT looking forward to Kendra's arrival, but...... maybe she'll be good for something here - she sure wasn't on the expeditions.

Honored by Tribe

Posted by sporkman on 08-31-07 at 03:15 PM
I won??? Does anyone out there know I won The Pirate Master reality show? Does anyone remember there once was a reality show called Pirate Master? Does anyone remember I was a contestant on the show? Does anyone know there was a winner on the show, and it was me, Ben!?!?

"You all got paid?"
Posted by kircon on 08-31-07 at 07:05 PM
Contracts? There were contracts?

Yes Ben, I know you be the winner. I told the few "souls" who were left. I watched you leap around the deck like a little kid when you won. I shook my head in amazement as you kissed the chest with the "greatest key in the Universe" in it.

I believe you owe me a little gold. Spread a few coins my way and I might even take the story of your win to another thread.

Hey Ben, the Pirate Master! Why don't you ask Mr Burnett for a gig on Survivor. Then you could tell more people that you won a reality show. Oh wait! You wouldn't want your fellow survivors to know you won another show. They might snuff your torch.

So we are back to you sharing a little gold with me.

Your faithful friend, kircon

"RE: You all got paid?"
Posted by sporkman on 08-31-07 at 10:00 PM
Thank you Kircon. I found out that Ben won by reading your recap.

"Yarrr"
Posted by foonermints on 09-01-07 at 02:05 PM
So there be a "Kircon" in this little boxie, eh? Thanks be to tiny little you, and all three of your "vince" goblin friends to solve the final mystery. In the future I will try not to rattle your home so much, or turn off the power. I'll even put a small keg o' rum out in evening, but not too much that it'll short circuit your innards.

RUM! I must have 'e more RUM!

"RE: Yarrr"
Posted by joker on 08-22-11 at 10:06 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-22-11 AT 10:07 PM (EST)

oops sorry

Posted by Agman2 on 03-03-15 at 01:46 PM
was this show about pirates?