URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID104
Thread Number: 71
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Episode 2-October 4th"

Posted by aquariaqueen on 10-05-07 at 10:16 AM
LAST EDITED ON 10-05-07 AT 10:20 AM (EST)

The meth lab story proved interesting....how it effected so many people in so many different physical ways.

Bailey, how could you love her more? Yelling at Korev....and he thanking her for it, and she says "No, Thank YOU".

Meredith, Yang, and McDreamy need stronger storylines. The victim nonsense is getting rather old for me....so hum-drum.

Callie is self-destructing, and it really isn't her fault.
But she should have never married a person in the middle of grieving, their marriage was set up to fail in so many ways.

McSteamy had good advice.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Episode 2-October 4th"
Posted by mrc on 10-05-07 at 12:47 PM
I kinda floated through last night's episode. Korev, McSteamy, and Bailey are the best characters on the show right now. It's almost as if the others are caricatures of themselves.

I miss Burke's character. He added a Zen-like gravitas to the show that is missing.

Sigs by Bob about chalk dust. Pretty exciting stuff

Posted by Sues on 10-08-07 at 01:23 PM
I miss Burke too...but I loved his Momma! I really hope they throw Callie a lifeline at some point..a person can only take so much!

I'd like to see more of the chief too...oh and McSteamy....shirtless....mmmmmmm

Posted by MKitty on 10-11-07 at 01:02 AM
I'm with you about McSteamy shirtless...I would watch again just for that!!

*autumnal delight by Agman*

Posted by Glow on 10-11-07 at 12:35 PM
With you on the floating. I'm not loving it anymore. I was never a big Meredith & "McDreamy" lover. I do love Alex and Mark and Bailey. I was a big Callie fan but now they're making her the token pathetic female pining after a man who doesn't deserve her and I hate that. Izzie makes me want to hurl. They've take perfectly likable characters and ruined them. Makes no sense.