URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 707
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Get over it, Ivette"

Posted by fletchiman on 08-03-05 at 08:59 PM
I think that Ivette needs to get over the fact that 'Crappie' is gone. How many times does she need to babble on about him? Honestly now! She knew the guy for about 15-20 days? Come on!! Enough!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Get over it, Ivette"
Posted by Honeygirl on 08-04-05 at 07:27 AM
I could not agree with you more! She is driving me crazy. Every time they show her, she's crying over the midget! Give it up, girl. You don't even seem like you care that much about your so-called partner, Beau. And don't get me started on Maggie..."The Friendship" my a$$! Maggie, honey, these were the exact same people that voted to have YOU evicted over Crappy! Is she just dumb???

Posted by bystander on 08-04-05 at 08:55 AM
Think about it. Crappy was voted out of the house, what, 3rd??? Who can even remember those voted out that early in any other reality show. They are the ones that fade into oblivion and are just an "Oh Yeah, I forgot about him" in any discussion. How and why should the rest of the game be played per Cappy's Plan. His Plan had a major flaw in it. He got booted. PLAN OVER!

Posted by tvjunkie36 on 08-04-05 at 09:54 AM
OMG i am so with you about Ivette,dose she know how stupied she looks?i can barley watch her.....how did little devel man make such a impact?i couldn't stand him from the start and was glad to see him go..as for maggie...oh god she makes me sick with her"i am soooo much better then you" attude..i am barley able to watch this season and it makes me sad cuz i look forward to it every year!!!!

Posted by barbieavalon on 08-04-05 at 05:04 PM
>OMG i am so with you
>about Ivette,dose she know how
>stupied she looks?i can barley
>watch her.....how did little devel
>man make such a impact?i
>couldn't stand him from the
>start and was glad to
>see him go..as for maggie...oh
>god she makes me sick
>with her"i am soooo much
>better then you" attude..i am
>barley able to watch this
>season and it makes me
>sad cuz i look forward
>to it every year!!!!

WOW! I totally agree with you! We looked forward to each season and this one if almost to much to handle! When did it become the " I Love Eric Show"? In our house I refer to him as Shorty McBald and couldn't stand him! Ivette actls like she is in love with him as much as I think Maggie is!!
They should make this like American Idol and we can call in to vote Maggie out...then Ivette!!

Posted by nailbone on 08-04-05 at 11:08 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-04-05 AT 11:09 AM (EST)

Even her own "Team" had to sit her down and tell her to shut up about Eric. They told her she was making them feel like they weren't important and that only Eric mattered.

o-

Heaven help us all if one of the twists brings Eric back!

Posted by sunflower5 on 08-05-05 at 07:49 PM
I agree, if I hear her,Ivette ,Or Maggie,cry about crappie cappie once more time,ugh!!! enough about him , get over it and on with the game!! cant they even think for there self, without him telling them what to do. Vote for Kaysar.....

Posted by akamai on 08-06-05 at 10:37 PM
Oh my gosh, I could not agree more! Ivette has to be one of the most annoying houseguests EVER. How can she be so upset over somebody she only knew for a few days? She contributes absolutely nothing to the game. I wish they would get rid of her ASAP simply because I can't stand to watch much more of her!

"RE: Get over yourself , Ivette"
Posted by goldie1000 on 08-07-05 at 00:28 AM
I couldn't agree more. Ivette in my opinion is the most
potty-mouthed chick as well. Or maybe not, April is a pretty close second. They both talk to much. April is a drama queen that cannot keep a secret if her life depended on it.

If I had to be in that house I would probably start smoking again for sure.....

"RE: Get over yourself , Ivette"
Posted by megpie on 08-07-05 at 10:51 AM
I also agree with you about Ivette. Wonder what Eric's wife is thinking about the way she talks about him. She is probaly ready to scratch her eye's out, b/c she loves him or I hope so. As for April I think she is on something or just herself maybe. JMO

"RE: Ahem."
Posted by foonermints on 08-07-05 at 01:15 AM

Being the Big Mouth Demon that lives inside of Yellvette, I decide when she gives up the crappy bandwagon. Right for now, I like little people with issues.

Handcrafted by RollDice
..even after they are long gone. Then again, I work with the Stupid Demon.